Newspaper Myonia Tribune Issue 1

DeletedUser

The reality is W.A.R did help but they joined the fight late. At first it was just Black Rain and they got hammered, then Thracia joined and was narrowly on the backfoot before getting dissolved by their pathetic founder, then Myonia Gurd joined the fight, finally W.A.R joined.

W.A.R did take the most refugees out of all the alliances into theirs, which angered a few people in MG because they took in people that were targets of MG.

Just a few facts about what really happened

Your lucky our alliance leaders didn't push you to make them leave, cause I was about to start taking their cities when that bs happened. They won't get off that easy I assure you. and then they have the nerve to attack me and spend over 50k on spies after they joined WAR? I'm worried everyone knows they can just push LOL around.

DeletedUser39031

Your lucky our alliance leaders didn't push you to make them leave, cause I was about to start taking their cities when that bs happened. They won't get off that easy I assure you.

Im not a member of W.A.R

DeletedUser

Your lucky our alliance leaders didn't push you to make them leave, cause I was about to start taking their cities when that bs happened. They won't get off that easy I assure you. and then they have the nerve to attack me and spend over 50k on spies after they joined WAR? I'm worried everyone knows they can just push LOL around.

Last time I checked, no one pushes us around. Check the box score...& to the issue of W.A.R. Spying/Attacking. To clarify, I contacted their Leadership, issue was resolved. Alliance snet you silver to replenish caves. Let's be done with it, it's water under the bridge.

DeletedUser

It seems many don't like DD's papers but I find them to be enjoyable reads... dunno why everyone doesn't agree...