Newspaper Myonia Tribune Issue 2| World Analysis

DeletedUser28137

In this second issue, I am going to go ocean by ocean and analyze power control, as well as tell the news, which is what I shall do first!

NEWS
Firstly, W.A.R recently disbanded and their founder, asdpokemon restarted after disbanding them. Most of their old members formed a new alliance called Drunken Monkeys (a name I love), who are currently ranked 7th. Eviction Notice has filled the 5th spot, and has grown rapidly, as Unity has fell to 15th. It seems a type of merge occurred. Black Rain edged past ATALANTE to get into the top 12, as did Myonia Guard. No Pants Allowed has reached 14th, their largest ranking in recent history.

ANALYSIS

Ocean 54
Obviously is controlled by Red Mist. The closest behind them is Band of Brothers, who is about 3 million points behind lol. Not much else to say about this ocean.

Ocean 55
Is pretty well controlled by Red Rockets, but other alliances have small footholds, like **PirateS** and Black Rain. There could be some wars here that I see, probably involving Red Rockets trying to clean out the ocean. Other alliances are growing here though, like League of Legions is expanding east into O55, and Drunken Monkeys moving north into O55.

Ocean 45
Is technically controlled by League of Legions, but about 1 million points behind is **PirateS** who have a pretty good foothold and with proper tactics, may be able to challenge for control of this ocean. Gods of Midgard have a decent foothold, about 1 million points, but could be taken out without TOO much difficulty.

Ocean 44
ATALANTE is on top, but only 30 thousand points behind is No Pants Allowed, and only about 100,000 behind them is Knights of the Crown. Pirates also has about 700,000 points and Red Mist isn't far behind them. I can see this being a huge battleground because there is a very close race with any different alliances. ATALANTE will lose in a war, and I can see No Pants Allowed taking control because I think they have a pact with Red Mist, not to mention they are pretty good themselves.

Ocean 56
Controlled by Drunken Monkeys, but Black Rain is only 100,000 behind. However, they have a pact so I don't see much here yet, unless an alliances wants to expand southward.

Ocean 65
Myonia Guard has this ATM, with the next closest being their pact member, Drunken Monkeys 1 million behind them. Doesn't look like much but as the world progresses more will happen here.

Ocean 64
Soldiers of Anarchy has this under wraps and I don't see much here to be honest, not unless another alliance grows to the point where they can challenge SoA.

Oceans 53 and 63
Eviction Notice has their domain up here, and in O53 Unity is 300,000 behind them, and Romanian Fighters is 400,000 behind. Can see a war between EN and RF. In O63 Romanians aren't there, but EN is 1 mil ahead of Unity.

Ocean 43
Romanian Fighters has this totally wrapped up here. But I think another alliance (probably EN) will invade later as they are close and will want total northern superiority.

That wraps up the analysis of all of the major oceans that have been expanded into so far, no interviews yet but I will try to get some. Hope you enjoyed!:pro:

DeletedUser39031

Ocean 65
Myonia Guard has this ATM, with the next closest being their pact member, Drunken Monkeys 1 million behind them. Doesn't look like much but as the world progresses more will happen here.

Myonia Guard are at war with Drunken Monkeys. although I guess the declaration was only like an hour ago so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is very plain and boring you are just stating facts of each ocean that everybody that reads the forums knows.... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser28137

This is very plain and boring you are just stating facts of each ocean that everybody that reads the forums knows.... :rolleyes:
Not everyone takes the time to look through every ocean. I just am trying to mix things up a bit and if you want to stop complaining make your own newspaper.

DeletedUser25787

Good paper +rep I like it just as much as the other they both offer different things

DeletedUser38652

Not everyone takes the time to look through every ocean. I just am trying to mix things up a bit and if you want to stop complaining make your own newspaper.

Its true, I play this world and I never even check other oceans. I'm just here to get some nice BP

DeletedUser

nice analysis.. srry but coudnt rep u now.. as i had done it recently.. but will as soon as i can

DeletedUser

Im in the alliance Mezzs Lesbians If you were wondering. ;)

DeletedUser28137

I saw whats going on in O64 and it will be in me and Druvi's new paper!