Newspaper Myonia Tribune| The Greatest War Yet!

DeletedUser28137

****NOTE**** I am not good with Grepostats and Grepointel usually so if anyone wants to help with the stats from the war please message me and I will give you credit in the paper!

It has begun. The war of wars. The fight of fights. The struggle of struggles. The alliances Eviction Notice, Wargasm, and Unity are deadlocked in a war between The League of Legions, The Legionnaires, The Red Legion, No Pants Allowed, Drunken Monkeys, and Black Rain. I am not sure where Romanian Fighters stand but chances have it they will have to pick a side sometime soon if they want to survive after the war is over!

It appears, from my vantage point in The Legionnaires, that the war is breaking up into individual oceans.

Ocean 54 has been EN and Co taking LOL cities. The balance hasn't really shifted much yet but we will see as I am sure both alliances have major ops planned.

Ocean 55 has been LOL taking EN and Unity cities. Now, we all know that EN and Unity are cocky beyond belief so I sure they are like :eek: at this development but we shall see what happens there. It appears to me that if LOL can hold their own in Ocean 54, a daunting task, that EN in Ocean 55 will not have as much support and could be taken out of that ocean.

Ocean 45 has been mostly LOL still taking **PirateS** cities trying to fortify their stronghold.

Ocean 65 has not seen much action yet because Wargasm has not been participating on the offensive as much as one would have expected. I am sure we will see something from them soon in 65, however.

This war will most likely determine the winner of the world. The group of alliances that wins will have so much power that they will not be taken down, ever, I think. This war is practically an apocalypse for Myonia. So far, it appears Eviction Notice is winning, but we haven't seen much activity from LOL's pacts yet, so that could play a major role in the upcoming events of this huge war.

***EDIT*** It appears Wargasm is warring with Black Rain and Drunken Monkeys in a side war and is winning. I will need to find out how!

****NOTE**** I am not conducting any interviews with warring alliances for this issue as I am sure they have lots to plan and I would not like to get in their way. I might possibly get one from Romanian Fighters though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The numbers grepostats gave me, seem off though, but here they are anyway..
EN/Unity 66- LoL/TRL/ TL 18

DeletedUser28137

Lol had about 74 cities in ocean 54 now they have about 13? eh i think EN are winning by a large amount :p

Yes and I said they were winning in ocean 54. You will also notice EN has lost many cities in 55 and 45.

DeletedUser33530

Ill do grepointel updates for you if you want. Also ocean 54 cant go one month without a war can it.

DeletedUser33530

Ok guys tell me what two alliance you want to the score cards for.

DeletedUser

LoL isn't alone completely either, Beta Crew is fighting with them, mainly defensively and helping with some ops, currently we are trying to take Backstabbed out of O45, we started the op recently and soon he will be gone :D

As to other complications, LoL has a pact with Romanian Fighters which Beta Crew is fighting, and Unity has not enemied Beta Crew or attacked us yet while EN has.

Also, if you look at the Grepo-Stats, EN is losing cities from their larger players while LoL is losing cities from their smaller players. I wonder who is taking inactives and weak players here?

DeletedUser30111

Also, if you look at the Grepo-Stats, EN is losing cities from their larger players while LoL is losing cities from their smaller players. I wonder who is taking inactives and weak players here?
Well, 1 player. IS he active? If so looks like an impressive op to me.

DeletedUser

LoL isn't alone completely either, Beta Crew is fighting with them, mainly defensively and helping with some ops, currently we are trying to take Backstabbed out of O45, we started the op recently and soon he will be gone :D

As to other complications, LoL has a pact with Romanian Fighters which Beta Crew is fighting, and Unity has not enemied Beta Crew or attacked us yet while EN has.

Really?
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en58/alliance/48/colonizations?page=2
O my, seems Rj(active with 2 cities lost to Back alone!!!) there lost a city to Backstabbed. Maybe you need to send more attacks, I think he may still be bored...
LoL has taken cities from active players as well but so has EN, also took inactives. Funny thing is when you look at a lot of LoL's recent pages seems to be well ghosts which are inactive wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser

well if we dont take the ghost cities who do you think will
no need giving easy cities up
people always talk about the inactive, active, and smaller players its a war and a city is a city EN/Unity is doing their job and so are we
its a very fun war and will go on for a long time
i am sure both sides will have ups and downs
they got the jump on us
but now it has seemed to level out (for now) :)
lets see what the next week brings

DeletedUser

EN&Unity vs Lol&TL&TRL

EN took in the refugees **PirateS** and continued the fight with the LoL Family
so here are the total stats from the war so far from LoL point of view
i am not the best at these things but i think this is accurate

LOSSES --->The Red LegionThe LegionnairesThe League of LegionsTOTAL LOST
-----------------------------------------------------
**PirateS**3112741
**PrivateerS**0101
Eviction Notice10155883
Unity0066
GAINED --->The Red LegionThe LegionnairesThe League of LegionsTOTAL WON
**PirateS**420104128
**PrivateerS**242935
Eviction Notice281727
Unity0011

DeletedUser

EN have taken 58 cities and LoL have taken 17. Your numbers are reversed on the chart.

DeletedUser

that is what the chart says
i am in LoL so its made for LoL
Losses and gains are for the alliances across the top not down
so you are reading it backwards

put in some lines to help you read it better

EN have taken 58 cities and LoL have taken 17. Your numbers are reversed on the chart.

DeletedUser

either way, it's a fun fight and probably the only fodder for Myonia to talk about right now. see you on the hunting grounds.