Newspaper Myonia Tribune| The Greatest War Yet!

DeletedUser

Three things here:

Raw data compiled from Grepostats:

32 EN cities conquered by The League of Legions
9 EN cities conquered by The Legionnaires
2 EN cities conquered by The Red Legion
8 Unity cities conquered by The League of Legions
6 Unity cities conquered by The Legionnaires
0 Unity cities conquered by The Red Legion on Unity
Total cities conquered by LoL and allies = 57

105 LoL cities conquered by EN
15 Legionnaires cities conquered by EN
12 The Red Legion cities conquered by EN
9 LoL cities conquered by Unity
9 Legionnaires cities conquered by Unity
0 The Red Legion cities conquered by Unity
Total cities conquered by EN & Unity = 160

Here's a nice graph representing the raw data, credit to PsyKO.
LoLgraph110513new_zps8d0910bf.jpg

Here's a look at the Top 10 alliances, map data from GrepoIntel, with a little Photoshop love by me.
307sps1.jpg

I question whether this is truly "The Greatest War Yet!"... I'd love to see some more resistance and/or competition.

DeletedUser

Well if you factor in how many cities we took from Pirates, whom you sucked up, I'd say were even? Then factor in your conquering of inactives to actives, compared to us, it would be different. We go after active players. Not smaller, inactive ones.

DeletedUser

Well if you factor in how many cities we took from Pirates, whom you sucked up, I'd say were even? Then factor in your conquering of inactives to actives, compared to us, it would be different. We go after active players. Not smaller, inactive ones.
Its funny that you like running your mouth about success over pirates. You were twice Pirates size before you factored in your little academy and still had to run to every alliance in the surrounding ocean to try and get help. So keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep at night.

DeletedUser

we arnt pirates so dosnt count :p and im sorry you dont really go after active players XD XD XD LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, you would be in 3rd spot I believe if you hadn't sucked up the **Pirates** so you kinda are the **Pirates** just with different leadership, and since **Pirates** sucked up ex-Red Mist players, you must have some of those scum aboard as well

LoL doesn't go after active players? Please just take a short look at the stats, and I think you will realize how untrue that statement is.

Its funny that you like running your mouth about success over pirates. You were twice Pirates size before you factored in your little academy and still had to run to every alliance in the surrounding ocean to try and get help. So keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep at night.

Umm, **Pirates** were ~7/8 the size of LoL, but factoring in allies, it is more of 2/3. The fact that they could force a disband of an alliance that size that quickly sure shows something about the prowess of LoL.

I don't sleep at night, I play Grepolis, but if you could tell me your time zone, I would be glad to give you a rim job, I have no problems taking enemy cities.

DeletedUser

I don't sleep at night, I play Grepolis, but if you could tell me your time zone, I would be glad to give you a rim job, I have no problems taking enemy cities.
I welcome you to come visit although I suggest you bulk up a bit first. If you don't sleep at night, what exactly do you spend your time doing cause I certainly dont think it is playing the game. After all, you have all of 3 cities since the start of the world unless grepointel is somehow misleading me.
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en58&pn=VladamirHadra&rt=overview&dow=all

DeletedUser

I would be glad to give you a rim job

HAHAHAHA, sorry but wow. Just wow.

Thanks for the -rep
Thread: Myonia Tribune| The Greatest War Yet!
I guess it is kinda South vs. North? Civil war in Grepolis, lol VladamirHadra

Seems you enjoyed it but -rep, you must live in opposite land, where you think Beta Crew with 3 cities is going to rim ol' rainmaker as wel...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19318

About time the Emperor cleared some things up.. we attacked Pirates and the targets were were after jumped ship.. and made a new alliance.. we attacked the new alliance... they jumped ship again and we hunted the "Poxy One" down and eliminated him..Some blood thirsty Pirates saw our skill and daring and joined the Team.. and here we are.. at war with LOL and enjoying the city count.. we were never at war with pirates Vers LOL and honestly I have no interest whether other alliances do choose to attack LOL.. I can understand it though when I see the leaders call others Muppets! here is a conversation yesterday with a LOL member.. just for your enjoyment :)

XXXXXX: Y'all still hiring?
Kronnoss: yes
Kronnoss: :D
XXXXXX: Trying to figure out what options I have....too many damn cheerleader's over here.
Kronnoss: must look messy atm
XXXXXX: Leaders too nice don't want to offend anyone
Kronnoss: ahh they good guys are they?
Kronnoss: I haven't chatted with any..
Kronnoss: I haven't wanted to fraternize
Kronnoss: just took a lol city!
XXXXXX: The leaders I've spoken with pretty cool but they let people get away with too much...last op was a joke
XXXXXX: They have no plan beyond saying come on guys let's do better
Kronnoss: well they have been hunting around to try and get allies
Kronnoss: but I got most bases covered
Kronnoss: (yn)
XXXXXX: Ha it wouldn't matter they have no idea what to do

so it seems you are good guys despite calling others Muppets, but with the amount guys that contact me from LOL it would seem there does seem to be some internal disquiet over the war you allude to that you are winning... and as a side line, yes of course we've played with lots of players on multiple servers and yes some are in other alliances that are currently at war with you.. but also some are inside your alliance. I have made NO requests of them for info nor have I asked any to spy.. if fact I have turned down offers from players offering to spy. Maybe I am a honorable man.. maybe not.. but any discussions with LOL players are more counselling sessions from my end to lift their spirits ;)

DeletedUser

Vladamir, why are you running your mouth about an alliance you aren't in. You don't sleep yet you are so small? You must do something with your time besides throw false accusations around the forum...

DeletedUser

About time the Emperor cleared some things up.. we attacked Pirates and the targets were were after jumped ship.. and made a new alliance.. we attacked the new alliance... they jumped ship again and we hunted the "Poxy One" down and eliminated him..Some blood thirsty Pirates saw our skill and daring and joined the Team.. and here we are.. at war with LOL and enjoying the city count.. we were never at war with pirates Vers LOL and honestly I have no interest whether other alliances do choose to attack LOL.. I can understand it though when I see the leaders call others Muppets! here is a conversation yesterday with a LOL member.. just for your enjoyment :)

XXXXXX: Y'all still hiring?
Kronnoss: yes
Kronnoss: :D
XXXXXX: Trying to figure out what options I have....too many damn cheerleader's over here.
Kronnoss: must look messy atm
XXXXXX: Leaders too nice don't want to offend anyone
Kronnoss: ahh they good guys are they?
Kronnoss: I haven't chatted with any..
Kronnoss: I haven't wanted to fraternize
Kronnoss: just took a lol city!
XXXXXX: The leaders I've spoken with pretty cool but they let people get away with too much...last op was a joke
XXXXXX: They have no plan beyond saying come on guys let's do better
Kronnoss: well they have been hunting around to try and get allies
Kronnoss: but I got most bases covered
Kronnoss: (yn)
XXXXXX: Ha it wouldn't matter they have no idea what to do

so it seems you are good guys despite calling others Muppets, but with the amount guys that contact me from LOL it would seem there does seem to be some internal disquiet over the war you allude to that you are winning... and as a side line, yes of course we've played with lots of players on multiple servers and yes some are in other alliances that are currently at war with you.. but also some are inside your alliance. I have made NO requests of them for info nor have I asked any to spy.. if fact I have turned down offers from players offering to spy. Maybe I am a honorable man.. maybe not.. but any discussions with LOL players are more counselling sessions from my end to lift their spirits ;)

@ Kronnos: The muppet poke? Shingzu pulled his balls out of his purse and decided to call me a muppet. In true fashion, I played along. I dont use the term, nor even know what it means. Pirates didnt see skill, they seen opportunity. That alliance was a sinking ship, & they ran into your arms only to get a warm embrace. My only issue with that is I have messages about how you were so beside yourself, on how RF took in & defended RV members from your war. Then you turn around and do it to us? Practice what you preach. Don't cry about it happening to you and then do it to another alliance. I'm sure you do find yourself recieving messages. Theres many players in this game that seek a cake walk to the crown. By all means take them in. If you had any gall, you would out them rather post as anonymous...;)

@ Rainmaker: Flapping his lips. If I'm not mistaken, EN/UNI/PS are about double the size of TLOL. However its ok for you ladies to get on here and brag about city counts. Yet when we mention it, its poor form. Right? No matter how you slice it. Half of your roster is EX-Pirate. You still support them, you still fight along side of them. That is until another spot opens and you suck another in. & yet you still go out & secure Pacts/Naps with all surrounding alliances. Again, practice what you preach.

@ Shedden: You went from jannissaries, to PIRATES. Then to EN. You may not be in that alliance, but your still a Pirate.:cool:

DeletedUser

@ Rainmaker: Flapping his lips. If I'm not mistaken, EN/UNI/PS are about double the size of TLOL. However its ok for you ladies to get on here and brag about city counts. Yet when we mention it, its poor form. Right? No matter how you slice it. Half of your roster is EX-Pirate. You still support them, you still fight along side of them. That is until another spot opens and you suck another in. & yet you still go out & secure Pacts/Naps with all surrounding alliances. Again, practice what you preach.

You are right you got me, lets think of which alliance starting running their mouths first about how big and bad they were. Yes, I still help my friends out when they need it. I am still surprised it was so easy for LoL to stab all their friends in the back. (For the rest of the crowd that doesn't know, the Pirates who dropped in originally were a motley of players from Knossos/Helorus who had been allied with LoL before.)
As for what Pacts/Naps are made in EN, that is not my decision and I want no part in the decision making. I am burned out on leadership after dealing with people like you on multiple worlds.

DeletedUser

I welcome you to come visit although I suggest you bulk up a bit first. If you don't sleep at night, what exactly do you spend your time doing cause I certainly dont think it is playing the game. After all, you have all of 3 cities since the start of the world unless grepointel is somehow misleading me.
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en58&pn=VladamirHadra&rt=overview&dow=all

thanks for looking at my brother's account...

VladamirHadra isn't my ingame, and I am in LoL for your info. So great job insulting my brother

@jmelton32: at least I sign my -rep, and I am sure I could rim rainmaker given a completely fair fight

@Kronnoss: You invited ex-**Pirates** members into your alliance after agreeing to completely rim them, so you became an enemy and a fool. Also, I believe that LoL leaders were called muppets, not the other way around. Also, every alliance has some d-bags in it, I am sure yours does too.
Also, of course you have all bases covered on pacts, exactly what sim players do who can't hold their cities on their on.

You are right you got me, lets think of which alliance starting running their mouths first about how big and bad they were. Yes, I still help my friends out when they need it. I am still surprised it was so easy for LoL to stab all their friends in the back. (For the rest of the crowd that doesn't know, the Pirates who dropped in originally were a motley of players from Knossos/Helorus who had been allied with LoL before.)
As for what Pacts/Naps are made in EN, that is not my decision and I want no part in the decision making. I am burned out on leadership after dealing with people like you on multiple worlds.

Pirates invited ex-Red Mist players, who got certain privileges, and as the leadership of Red Mist was pretty unethical, LoL deleted the pact. But, it seems that EN deleted the LoL pact/NAP(whatever it was) without any type of warning, and attacks were sent before the pact/NAP ended? That seems like some of those ex-Red Mist players are still influencing this world.

DeletedUser

thanks for looking at my brother's account...

VladamirHadra isn't my ingame, and I am in LoL for your info. So great job insulting my brother

Then feel free to come dance. I am not hiding under another name.

Also, of course you have all bases covered on pacts, exactly what sim players do who can't hold their cities on their on.
So are you trying to say LoL are simmers cause y'all are having a bit of trouble holding onto cities. As of right now, the numbers between just EN and LoL (no sister alliances or academies) is 128-44. Go ahead and cry about those numbers being inflated by inactives. Maybe its just me, but inactives dont usually rebuild walls, have birms in the harbor, or spell incoming attacks.

Pirates invited ex-Red Mist players, who got certain privileges, and as the leadership of Red Mist was pretty unethical, LoL deleted the pact. But, it seems that EN deleted the LoL pact/NAP(whatever it was) without any type of warning, and attacks were sent before the pact/NAP ended? That seems like some of those ex-Red Mist players are still influencing this world.
Not sure why you are quoting me there, I was not in leadership in any alliance on this world. If you are trying to say that Pirates inviting Red Mist was the reason yall decided to attack, then more power to you. Coming from one of your founders, I thought the main reason yall decided to attack was we were "boundary hopping."

DeletedUser19318

Then you turn around and do it to us? Practice what you preach. Don't cry about it happening to you and then do it to another alliance. I'm sure you do find yourself recieving messages. Theres many players in this game that seek a cake walk to the crown. By all means take them in. If you had any gall, you would out them rather post as anonymous...;)

The reason I did it to you was I wanted war and not a girls convention holding hands.. I am unafraid to fight.. and I would have made war on RF over it.. you see I am the Emperor.. I must rule and make calls.. and be bold and strong ... this is why many flock to the banner, another fact you can see by my BP I is actually enjoy fighting :) unlike other leaders who lead with cheer leading from the sidelines... and as far as more pirates joining.. really?? do you keep that little track on our comings and goings to not realize that I always have space .. it is there own choice they are where they are... we don't share def with them or a forum with them.. there's a bit of inside info you!! but of course you know all this as our forum posts are often copied into yours by all accounts?? practice what I preach?? rofl you are poor debater... tell you what.. you give me the name of the spy MR Honorable Leader you are and I will tell the name of the player that just messaged me nicely with no info.. who needed some pick me up counselling.. is it no longer a free world? you are sounding like an Emperor yourself... will you have that player killed?? stop fooling yourselves that I don't practice what I preach.. I preach war and winning.. pacts are all part of that and only fools deny it... fools like apox who end up on the rim.

DeletedUser

fools like apox who end up on the rim.

fools that you took in when you took in the **Pirates**

And it seems you pacted the entire world, where is the fun in that? If we count all of your pacts, our city count would be considered quite good.

And you don't practice what you preach, since when do you lead your alliance(or in top 2) in points, ABP DBP or BP? Don't think you are even top 5 in your alliance in points. Not in the top for DBP, so your points being lower than others in your alliance must be because you don't lead. You don't help your alliance. So no, you don't practice what you preach.

@Rainmaker: I don't hide behind a false name, I have tried repeatedly to get my forum name changed, but they won't do it. VladamirHadra was an account I had made when I had been playing for 1 week because I thought you needed another account to play on another world. I realized my mistake and gave the account to my brother.

DeletedUser

I was not nor will I "brag". I was simply telling the other side to the story. EN members seem only to tell one sided tales. Also, I dont see it as stabbing anyone in the back? Its a game, thats how its played. I still respect many players on Pirates and think they are outstanding players. That being said, it wasn't like this was a decison made over night. However we were 2 power houses in 1 ocean. Many claim jumps, boundary hopping, recruiting outside of designated areas, and stacking of ghosts for BP and taking we as a unit got fed up. We recieved many messages from your Diplos pointing out our faults yet we couldnt point out your flaws without hearing about it. Then after we went to war with Gods of Midgard and all but wiped them out, you decided to join in last minute to steal some free cities. That was the straw that broke the camels back for us. Don't make it seem like it was personal or premeditated. Your alliance brought that on themselves. Even got so butthurt to kick me on another server. Poor form...

DeletedUser

I thought taking in RM players was the tipping point. Funny how your justifications seem to keep changing. A few other things I want to point out, multiple large alliances existed in the same oceans in Knossos. And feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but last I checked you dont get bp from defending ghosts...

As for getting kicked out in Helo, take that up with Jarn.