Newspaper Myonia Tribune

DeletedUser

Greeting Warriors,

Figured since there has been an unusual silence on the forums, I figured I would start a new Myonia Tribune thread for us to argue and bicker on. So, let's get to it. As all of you are aware, Wargasm(1,2,3), No Pants Allowed, & Dire Wolves (1,2) had formed a coalition against Eviction Notice & Unity. Wargasm did the respectable thing by advising leadership that our PACT would be null & void within 48 hours of notification. Although there were gun jumpers on either side, it was expected.

Due to EN/UNI being in the middle of an OP on NPA at the time of notification, Wargasm got out to an early lead. Especially in O56, which is where they were dominant at the time. However with rebuilding in progress and spots reopening, it was game on. EN/UNI began the assault. It started off as a clear battle in the beginning, exchanging cities with each other every few hours, but have since slowed on Wargasms' part. Wargasm had a few jumpers once the war started. Many felt due to location, it was suicide taking on EN/UNI, so they looked at EN/UNI as their best bet (Myself included, after TLOL dissolved - R.I.P.). Following the jumpers, it appeared Leadership was shaky, with a Successful OP on alex1965, & greco7 apparently handing cities off before departure.

With the City Tally starting to become largely one sided in EN/UNI favor, it became apparent that many Wargasm players turned to the DEF side of things. Especially in the 45/55 Oceans. There still seems to be some hot spots for action, O56 inparticular. However taking the city count into perspective, Wargasm are losing. Bad....

With that being said it is still an active server and still plenty of time left. Dire Wolves have become a wild card. They haven't had much competition, so they have been allowed to grow within 34/35 with no reprocussions. They have now began to push into 45, targeting EN/UNI cities. They have been met by brick walls, but have been able to dig under them a few times. DW have strong leadership, but my observation is they only have a few, strong quality players. There ranks are full of semi actives, and some unexperienced players. I feel this will hurt them in the long run.

Lastly, Dear NPA. I said from day one I felt they would last until the end of this server, and still stand by that. Being apart of EN, I have witnessed first hand how great our OPS on them went, however majority of them are not quitters. They rebuild, they reposition, and OP back. Being a smaller, tight knit group with few weak links, I feel has benefitted them since day one. However I do not feel them being a threat come WW time. They are boxed in on both sides. on 34/44 by DW, & 44/54 by EN/UNI. I know DW/NPA are PACTED, however come WW time, all bets are off. I think we will see a clash between DW/NPA sooner, rather then later, considering they both want to give WW a go, from what I'm told.

This concludes my aspect of a Newsletter. I tried to be as unbiased as possible here. If you think it is biased, look at the numbers. I spoke nothing but facts. Hope you enjoy, and cant wait to here from the masses on my take.

P.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19318

Current stats from Grepointel (last 60 days):

Eviction Notice 113 - 52 Wargasm
Eviction Notice 40 - 6 Wargasm 2
Eviction Notice 1 - 1 Wargasm 3

TOTAL: Eviction Notice 154 - 59 Wargasm x 3

Unity 28 - 24 Wargasm
Unity 12 - 2 Wargasm 2
Unity 0 - 0 Wargasm 3

TOTAL: Unity 40 - 26 Wargasm x 3

Eviction Notice 194 - 34 No Pants Allowed

Unity 76 - 25 No Pants Allowed

Eviction Notice 10 - 9 Dire Wolves
Eviction Notice 16 - 0 Dire Wolves II

Unity 20 - 5 Dire Wolves
Unity 13 - 0 Dire Wolves II

DeletedUser

Well. I don't usually comment too much on the externals though I'm an avid reader but I have to say..
FINALLY!
A decent, well written Newspaper issue. Well done, Praehelios.

DeletedUser

Great work, hard to write something that is not biased but we are definitely steamrolling

Great work Praehelios, even that hit hurts to say, but we (Wargasm) are losing at the moments, EN has big players into their alliance, aggressive and works well, nice job from all of you guys. Lets wait and see what happens.

DeletedUser

maybe when most get out of VM :D.....most must have had to buy more :p or are running low on days left :eek: .....

great paper :pro:

Lexlouther, we can say the same for some of EN. Some just like BigScare, BoneJumper, Thana, majesticbricks was till now and look what happend, and about All Faded(i think he was on VM before the war was started) - he still is.

DeletedUser

Every alliance in this world has "large," "important" and "big" players in Vacation Mode. It's part of the game. You learn to play with players you love, then they leave for new worlds, real life or take the easy way out and wait until their Vacation Mode ends. If the best players in this game played for years, the game would stagnate.

No - no matter what - this is a game of fighting the battles, internal and external, that arise. It's about the fun, the camaraderie and the opposition. It's about battles like EN vs the world - where depending on where you look, who you talk to and what side you're on, you'll see it differently.

Ups or downs, win or lose, I love Grepolis. What Prae has stated is a matter of opinion. I agree with parts and disagree with others, but it is just that - an opinion. We all have them. So let's hear them all! :)

DeletedUser

Lexlouther, we can say the same for some of EN. Some just like BigScare, BoneJumper, Thana, majesticbricks was till now and look what happend, and about All Faded(i think he was on VM before the war was started) - he still is.

lol.....ok....here we start...

Kersor , Roositis , MacPhisto , Koheltaja , Taishan , douglas blackman , SSerpente , BAKEROjr. , Norrie223 , gfh19 , MacPhisto , milezivkovic , Thayendanegea , DDfan80 , Zedzik , bakele , sass098 , har4ak , aford , Ace1970 , Hesparus

just a few there could be more....lol

lol.....ok....here we start...

Kersor , Roositis , MacPhisto , Koheltaja , Taishan , douglas blackman , SSerpente , BAKEROjr. , Norrie223 , gfh19 , MacPhisto , milezivkovic , Thayendanegea , DDfan80 , Zedzik , bakele , sass098 , har4ak , aford , Ace1970 , Hesparus

just a few there could be more....lol

Lol.. I was just talking about your players that hit the VM after we start attacking them, if you see the map SSerpente cities are almost safe, Ace1970's too, Hesparus's too, but the players I wrote were players in our zones and they went on VM after we attacked them.

Ok, I know some of these players that you have write here activated VM because of them being attacked, but there are some that went on VM because of the RL, I didn't check all the EN/UNI players who have activated VM, Didnt check the players at the O43 that are no way near us if they have activate VM.

DeletedUser

What Prae has stated is a matter of opinion. I agree with parts and disagree with others, but it is just that - an opinion. We all have them. So let's hear them all! :)

Really you can't have an interesting discussion about anything without having some differing opinions. Yours appears to be missing. You allude to some non-factual part of the posters message but leave readers guessing which part isn't the truth? I, for one would be really interested in hearing your own version, then perhaps I could reach some conclusion about the truth as you or others see it and perhaps dispute anything I don't agree with, or maybe even throw in a real eye opener!
As far as I'm aware, Prae wrote this based on his world view at the time, and while mine may be different I certainly don't think he has distorted the truth here. :)

DeletedUser20948

Really you can't have an interesting discussion about anything without having some differing opinions. Yours appears to be missing. You allude to some non-factual part of the posters message but leave readers guessing which part isn't the truth? I, for one would be really interested in hearing your own version, then perhaps I could reach some conclusion about the truth as you or others see it and perhaps dispute anything I don't agree with, or maybe even throw in a real eye opener!
As far as I'm aware, Prae wrote this based on his world view at the time, and while mine may be different I certainly don't think he has distorted the truth here. :)

I'd definitely to be interested in hearing that opinion :D

DeletedUser

Lol.. I was just talking about your players that hit the VM after we start attacking them, if you see the map SSerpente cities are almost safe, Ace1970's too, Hesparus's too, but the players I wrote were players in our zones and they went on VM after we attacked them.

Ok, I know some of these players that you have write here activated VM because of them being attacked, but there are some that went on VM because of the RL, I didn't check all the EN/UNI players who have activated VM, Didnt check the players at the O43 that are no way near us if they have activate VM.

with the few players you spoke about...i dont know the reasons for them going.......1 i do know of ...left alliance before he quit.....

but

well......all players that i wrote about from Wargasams all jumped into VM when they came under attack....but cant blame them......they done the same in there last Alliances as well so...whats new there.....

nice that the leaders diplomats that are "safe" jump into VM...what to safe themselves :D

and i never went though who was here or not thats just players on my islands right in the heat of the fight (one of them)

any other reasons you want to give........Oh!!! what i am under attack again.....i better run into VM to save myself......(runs away like a little girl) (hehehhehe) :pro:

dont worry i will stay i will not hide....why :pro:

Squidman81, JMRF, Onecraftydude, DarkSirius, Whhhaaazzzuuup, faulder1968, ynwots, backstabbed, SnooBi, XxOcTuSxX. Just a few others that are at VM, close to our waters. Still has more. Dont wan't to go over and over again.

I'm not saying they arent going for that reason away, in every big war this happens, from the two sides...
I dont want to talk about our leaders/diplomats that are at VM at the moments, they may have RL issues, still they cannot be 8 months at VM, will see if it was that the problem why they are at VM.. If it was for me I would not do that, I hate players that hit VM after they are being attacked, but.. still, its part of the game, it happens even if we hate that. But anyway you have the chance to take them after they return.. Lets see till then.

DeletedUser

Squidman81, JMRF, Onecraftydude, DarkSirius, Whhhaaazzzuuup, faulder1968, ynwots, backstabbed, SnooBi, XxOcTuSxX. Just a few others that are at VM, close to our waters. Still has more. Dont wan't to go over and over again.

And what do you consider your waters...

DeletedUser41851

o65, o66, o74, o75...?? Dont you think they are?

Not for long :cool:

Oh yeah and Praehelios. Brilliant newspaper stating the truth that is going on in the world at the moment. EN/Unity Vs Myonia.
Who is winning. Just check Krons' stats.

Eviction Notice for LIFE.

DeletedUser

Lets be honest guys, every alliance has players who have hit VM. You can say we had guys whom hit VM once the attacks started, but so did you. In fact, your LEADER (Wargasm), just hit VM after dropping numerous cities to us and dropping 200K in points. So we can sit here and point fingers, but everyone is guilty. VM is a part of this game, implemented to protect players from being attacked. Its utilized by EVERYONE at some point. No reason in arguing that. It will not change the outcome....

DeletedUser21953

Why all the hate all the time huh? We play to have fun... we don't kick an inactive as soon as a city is taken just to protect our stats and things like that... there is absolutely no need to be pointing fingers. Number are just that, numbers. Some people feel gratified by having the largest amount of BPs, others it's the cites. Some like to flex for this but in then end, it's always easy to make the numbers say what you want them to say.

NPA spent a fair amount of time defending against a much larger opponent and did fairly well. As I was discussing with Kronnoss in PMs to pass time while I was waiting for attacks to land today, you have been very good at jumping on our inactive players and have done a good job at taking them. Probably 40-45 of those cities we have lost have been that or attackable bans. How do you defend that blind against an large opponent such as EN/Unity without having any info on what is coming and such. It's impossible, plain and simple.

EN and Unity do well and can def. put on some hurt when it comes down to it, there is no question about that but on the forums, there are always trolls just waiting to pounce and turn either an opinion or a statement into something entirely the opposite just for the pure pleasure of putting someone else down. It's a game to those people and they get a huge amount of satisfaction for calling someone else a loser by re-arranging their words in a manner that makes them look bad.

Having an opinion is the reason people post... let people have their opinions. if you disagree with the opinion, you can make a post making your point and if the original poster wants to discuss the diff viewpoints, there can be a discussion.

Cheers,

Bubbles~