Newspaper Myonia Tribune

DeletedUser

Why all the hate all the time huh?

Why quote an innocuous comment by myself to start with the hate nonsense then ? You've been the only one expressing anything remotely unpleasant thus far, and the only commenter pointing any fingers. Adult conversation doesn't actually need "hate" or "trolls" to make it interesting. Time to grow up I think.
You obviously completely missed the point anyway, "bubbles" ... or failed to read the reference, since you make the very same point as I did in your final paragraph.

DeletedUser20948

Why all the hate all the time huh? We play to have fun... we don't kick an inactive as soon as a city is taken just to protect our stats and things like that... there is absolutely no need to be pointing fingers. Number are just that, numbers. Some people feel gratified by having the largest amount of BPs, others it's the cites. Some like to flex for this but in then end, it's always easy to make the numbers say what you want them to say.

Dont kick inactives hey? Lats3 ..... all im gonna say :p

DeletedUser21953

Dont kick inactives hey? Lats3 ..... all im gonna say :p

He was removed when he was down to one city sir :)

Pipps, I think that the biggest part of your issue is the fact that NPA doesn't do their dirty laundry in the external forums for the simple that it always ends up like this and to be honest it doesn't accomplish anything. If you are curious about anything, feel free to PM me in game but I will not do this in the public forums the the reasons mentioned is all.

I am more than happy to have an adult conversation with anyone that wishes to have one :)

Cheers,

Bubble~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont hate anyone....just those that jump into VM!! just to save there....well i have to say it...but there not very well built cities.........

i have had..... well more than a few hand overs!!!! and well.....well.......well.......where did you learn to play and how did most get there crowns......well i tell ya..... sitting back and watching others fight and win it for them........

at the start of the war i was a week under attack............i did not run into VM ........

and as for picking up Inactives i think wargasames do that the best....they seen to have a nose for picking them up.......

:pro:

DeletedUser

I have taken my fair share of inactives as have most but its a quality I would hold up as something my alliance is dominant at

DeletedUser

I see no point in arguing about Inactives. Again, it is part of the game. Players on bans or have issues in RL that can no longer keep up with the game is an issue under every flag. Weather we take an inactive, or active, a win is a win. I feel that arguing that is an act of desperacy. This is a game of whit, and the number one priority of all alliances is to find their enemies weak spots. Hoards of Inactives can be categorized as one.

So please, lets argue something valid here guys.

DeletedUser

If you are curious about anything, feel free to PM me in game but I will not do this in the public forums the the reasons mentioned is all.

now why on earth would I want to do that ? I have enough friends in your alliance I could talk to if I had curiosity about your "dirty laundry", rather than bother with an offensive stranger. There are players in that alliance I have known and trusted for years, some who I know not at all and prefer to keep it that way, and still others I don't know but respect greatly.
I guess you belong in group 2.

If inviting someone you know to continue discussion in the externals about the game is an "issue" then yes I guess I have one. I'd have preferred AHiett since she's fiesty and intelligent and has a sense of humour. You don't have her panache and sorry but you're no substitute.

Good Day :)

DeletedUser21953

now why on earth would I want to do that ? I have enough friends in your alliance I could talk to if I had curiosity about your "dirty laundry", rather than bother with an offensive stranger. There are players in that alliance I have known and trusted for years, some who I know not at all and prefer to keep it that way, and still others I don't know but respect greatly.
I guess you belong in group 2.

If inviting someone you know to continue discussion in the externals about the game is an "issue" then yes I guess I have one. I'd have preferred AHiett since she's fiesty and intelligent and has a sense of humour. You don't have her panache and sorry but you're no substitute.

Good Day :)

I didn't think I was being offensive with anything I said but okay :). If you were just looking for a well written exchange with AHiett where you could duke it out with fancy words, you could have easily done it through PMs in game.

Cheers,

Bubbles~

DeletedUser

No mention of Beta Crew? We have been here longer than most alliances in Myonia.(SW)

DeletedUser

No mention of Beta Crew? We have been here longer than most alliances in Myonia.(SW)

I give beta crew mad props for surviving since the beginning of the world in largely contested oceans. While they may be small they have been under constant attack from the beginning and sure they have lost their cities but didn't do so without a fight. To me there is only one alliance that has performed better. From what I've seen so far, based on skill the top 3 alliances I've seen so far are 1. Eviction Notice 2. Beta Crew 3. LOL

1.To be fair eviction notice had a pretty big advantage after Red Viper flopped over and were destroyed pretty quickly, they got all their best players and pretty much got control of 1 or 2 oceans over night. But they still had to prove their prowess against LOL and they did well.

2. Beta Crew for the reasons I stated above.

3. LOL, a great group of players that so far, are the only ones that offered eviction notice a real challenge. Even though they are gone, I don't think anyone can dispute this, which is why I put them at #3.

DeletedUser

I now have zero respect for EN. You have spies that hand off cities on our potential future wonder islands to your leadership. That is garbage game play. No honor. grrdtrrs is the most pathetic player I've encountered.

DeletedUser41851

Maybe you should be more mad at the players in you alliance than the alliance wich they turn to.

DeletedUser

It is one thing to jump alliances. It is another to spy, then give away future wonder island cities in a calculated manner to leadership of an enemy alliance before you jump. Complete garbage by all parties.

DeletedUser41851

When an EN or Unity player come to your leaders and tell you he will give you Cities in strategic positions if he could join. Not spy etc. Just give cities in exchange to join your alliance. You will decline? I wonder...

If he could betray us, he can betray you too, I would think twice, 3 - 4 times before let him join. Players like him doesnt deserve to be recruited, and I have started losing the respect I had to EN, things like that and kicking still active members just because they are losing cities are making me do it.

DeletedUser

It is one thing to jump alliances. It is another to spy, then give away future wonder island cities in a calculated manner to leadership of an enemy alliance before you jump. Complete garbage by all parties.

To be honest, this player was not a "Spy". He was unhappy that the war had turned him 100% DEFENSIVE. He asked if our alliance could accommodate him, and our leadership accepted. He knew you guys would jump him once the change was in effect, so he handed off the cities he thought would be attacked the most. Just so happens they are WW cities. Its not a dirty move. This is a game of strategy, and our alliance capitalized on that. In the end, it was your alliance that decided to declare war on EN/UNI.

GALATIANS 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

If he could betray us, he can betray you too, I would think twice, 3 - 4 times before let him join. Players like him doesnt deserve to be recruited, and I have started losing the respect I had to EN, things like that and kicking still active members just because they are losing cities are making me do it.

If you are referring to dugsiitis, he spoke to our leaders and advised he was quitting the game. So we pulled support and kicked him. We don't kick players that wish to play the game. Those that give up, we do.

DeletedUser41851

We wont kick a player for losing cities. And never will. But when a player says he is quitting because he keep getting attacked. Why should he be part of the best alliance? So he was kicked. And then decided he was not quitting then he was accepted into Unity. And regarding grrdtrrs maybe PM him and asked why he jumped. Than telling off EN for having the strategy and opportunity to hurt you and taking it.

DeletedUser

I give beta crew mad props for surviving since the beginning of the world in largely contested oceans. While they may be small they have been under constant attack from the beginning and sure they have lost their cities but didn't do so without a fight. To me there is only one alliance that has performed better. From what I've seen so far, based on skill the top 3 alliances I've seen so far are 1. Eviction Notice 2. Beta Crew 3. LOL

1.To be fair eviction notice had a pretty big advantage after Red Viper flopped over and were destroyed pretty quickly, they got all their best players and pretty much got control of 1 or 2 oceans over night. But they still had to prove their prowess against LOL and they did well.

2. Beta Crew for the reasons I stated above.

3. LOL, a great group of players that so far, are the only ones that offered eviction notice a real challenge. Even though they are gone, I don't think anyone can dispute this, which is why I put them at #3.

Yep, we haven't had an easy ride. Most of us in BC, including myself, have visited the rim at least once. We did have a lot of noobs defecting to the opposite side earlier on, but hey, we are still here and some of those noobs have alliance hopped a couple more times...

DeletedUser

When an EN or Unity player come to your leaders and tell you he will give you Cities in strategic positions if he could join. Not spy etc. Just give cities in exchange to join your alliance. You will decline? I wonder...

We are talking about grrtdrrs. He sent all tripwires out of his wonder island cities so we wouldn't know he was under "attack" and gave these cities to kronnoss and Mazz666 prior to leaving Wargasm and joining EN.

I've led multiple alliances on multiple servers and would never agree to that sort of arrangement. Like I said, taking in enemy players is not a big deal, but this is different. If that is how you want to conduct your alliance, that is your call, but it's pretty low and shameless.

Right. He handed off the cities that would be attacked the most. Of his 50 cities, we would have only attacked those 2. Very believable. You couldn't have just stacked them for him prior to him jumping? It was a slap in the face, admit it.

When we ended our pact with EN, we had the decency to inform you and gave you ample notice.

DeletedUser28137

lol.....ok....here we start...

Kersor , Roositis , MacPhisto , Koheltaja , Taishan , douglas blackman , SSerpente , BAKEROjr. , Norrie223 , gfh19 , MacPhisto , milezivkovic , Thayendanegea , DDfan80 , Zedzik , bakele , sass098 , har4ak , aford , Ace1970 , Hesparus

just a few there could be more....lol
just so you know lex I was on VM for two weeks because I was actually legitly on vacation. I know the time when I went on makes it look suspicious but that is the truth I swear it.

Anyway, I am on your side now so it doesn't matter!