Newspaper Myonia Weekly [1st Edition]-The Battles Begin After The End Of BP

DeletedUser30490

Myonia Weekly [1[SUP]st[/SUP] Edition]-The Battles Begin After The End Of BP

6[SUP]th[/SUP] day goes by in 'Myonia' and conquest has already begun.No surprises since it is after all a speed 3 world.And since BP ended yesterday for most of you guys & gals it's being really interesting to see what happens next.And it's not surprise that an alliance has already passed 15K in ABP.And it aint hilarious to see an alliance with 7K DBP already as well.
And like the saying goes: ;)
Anonymous said:
One must gain DBP for another to gain ABP

Saying that lets take a look at the Top 5 ABP alliances and the Top 5 DBP(Not that it matters)

Top 5 ABP

abpz.jpg

Top 5 DBP

topdbp.jpg

Now lets get on with some interviews

• Firstly Rank 1 Alliance "GaMe oVer"

I asked the same question from the top 5 alliances but only 3 really got through to me.

1**BP will end for most of the players today.Since its all over do you think your alliance will get into the top 5 ABP within the next week?
alex.gr said:
Yes as long as everyone bp is over we will be in the first 5 ABP so simply.We are first but warriors not builders

2**Do you think your alliance will swim(Which means go on to win this world)Or sink(which is the opposite)?
alex.gr said:
Your second question is very difficult to be answeared because it is too early to predict something like that.The only thing i know is that we are in a very good way

3**Does it worry you that your alliance does not hold control of any ocean?
alex.gr said:
No we don t worry.As i said before we are warriors not builders,we will win the oceans by fighting and destroy the ones who think that they are the boss on it

4**And your thoughts on the other 5 Top alliances.
alex.gr said:
"Myonia Federation: seems a good crew like as nothing more for them."The League of Legions" are experienced and seem to know what to do about their alliance."SHUSH" too."O.S.T" and "The Republic of Islands" will be dismissed in the next week if they will get hit from someone with aggressive appetite.As for us we are not scared anyone

Then we move on to...
  • Rank 4 Alliance SHUSH

1**Bp Will end today for the most fo the player.Do you think your alliance will be in the top 5 ABP within this week?
shewolf said:
I have no clue if we will be in the Top 5 for ABP. I do know we are hitting anything and everything that doesn't move. So we will be sure to get our "fair share".

2**Does it bother you that your alliance only hold positions such as 3rd in Ocean 54 and 2nd in Ocean 44?
Do you think you will go to war with the top alliances of these oceans at some point?

shewolf said:
We do not care about position in our oceans. Our goal is to be #1 on the server. Right now we need to follow our internal plan and grow. The rest will come with time.

3**Will your alliance disband at some point in this world or will youll triumph?
shewolf said:
We will not disband. We will strengthen and grow. We like each other, so I think we will be around for awhile. Many of us came over as part of a pre-made, and we met other old friends that we knew from previous servers once we were here who also joined us. Plus, we have made a few new friends as well. Now that the waters are FINALLY getting that "bloody hue" to them that we love so much, it is going to be just that much more fun. We have excellent leadership, strong, aggressive players, and good organization with over half of the alliance experienced Grepo veterans. "SHUSH". Enough said.

4**Your insight on the top 5 alliances as well please.Try to elaborate on their leadership e.t.c
shewolf said:
"GaMe oVer" - I like the leadership. I like the alliance. I think they will stay in the top 5.

"Myonia Federation" - I am not impressed with this alliance at all. I think many of the surrounding alliances perceive them as "ABP food". They do have a few good players, but I do not think they will be enough to carry the entire alliance.

"The League of Legions" - These guys look like a MAJOR MRA to me. I am not familiar with them, though, and we have had no contact with any of their members, leaders or diplomats. I see TWO good players in their alliance.

"O.S.T" - Again, this is not an alliance we have been in touch with. I am not impressed with what I see, but maybe they started a day or two later than us. For some reason, I am smelling MRA here.

I think there are much stronger alliances out there than "Myonia Federation", "The League of Legions" and "O.S.T" with good leadership, excellent players, and crown winners. I do not see these three being in the top 5 for very long. In another month, I think the "real" alliances will be moving up.

And last but not least..
  • Rank 3 alliance "The League Of Legions"

1**Bp Will end today for the most of the player.Do you think your alliance will be in the top 5 ABP within this week?
whathell said:
not sure me personally i care more about taking cities then the stat ABP
but i am sure we will be up there

2**Ocean 45 is being rules by you guys.Do you think that at any point you will loose control of this ocean?
whathell said:
there are some other very skilled alliances here but if you look at the map we are in a tight group and i cant see anyone being able to make that big a dent in us to take the ocean from us

3**Will your alliance disband at some point in this world or will youll triumph?
whathell said:
we will not disband we are here for the long haul

4**Your insight on the top 5 alliances as well please.Try to elaborate on their leadership e.t.c
whathell said:
"GaMe oVer"--seem like a gun ho alliance a bit spread out but seem like good guys
"Myonia Federation"--also seem a bit spread out dont really know them so we will see how they do
"SHUSH"--VERY spread out it will be hard to defend there isolated players but i assume they will cut back to a core
"O.S.T"--seem to have the north all too themselves other then that i dont really know them so we will have to wait and see how they do.

My opinion on O.S.T is that only "Game Over" and "ShUsH" got it right.They will definitely disband in the weeks to come.There leadership does not look good and non of there leaders replied to my mail on the newspaper.
And "Myonia Federation" Not heard from them as well.
35199557.jpg

And in other news O.S.T drops from 5th position to 6[SUP]th[/SUP] while "Hades Confederacy" takes 5[SUP]th[/SUP] place.
And also "Maldovian Empire" becomes the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] big alliance to dissolve.(More about that on the next issue)

So Forum-Goers you decide who will last the longest and who will flop in the weeks to come
Thats it for this issue.Hope you cannot await for the next.until next time.

Druvi
Myonia Reporter

DeletedUser30490

Thanx conan
hmmm ill check on that :p never noticed it,mostly cas i dont go onto all the forums :p

DeletedUser25607

Average BPs pro player for top-12 (based on "Alliance fighters" rankings):

- SHUSH (129 members) = 22672 BPs = 175.75 BPs/player
- Myonia Federation (124) = 22361 = 180.33
- GaMe oVer (141) = 20889 = 148.15
- Red Mist (51) = 18371 = 360.22 (!)
- No Pants Allowed (20) = 12136 = 606.8 (!!!)
- JUNK (58) = 9971 = 171.91
- Knights of the Crown (51) = 9177 = 179.94
- Legacy (98) = 6997 = 71.40 (-)
- **PirateS** (67) = 6336 = 94.57 (-)
- The League of Legions (147) = 5155 = 35.07 (--)
- Hades Confederacy (122) = 4901 = 40.17 (--)
- Gods Of Midgard (65) = 4896 = 75.32 (-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

92% ABP * Means you have no competition, we still send out attacks far more than recieve them but we have some top players sending us attacks which means we get some DBP too.

As for ABP averages, for just our alliances it's:
No Pants Allowed: 427.1
Red Mist: 360.4

We still win but closer :p

DeletedUser345

92% ABP * Means you have no competition, we still send out attacks far more than recieve them but we have some top players sending us attacks which means we get some DBP too.

As for ABP averages, for just our alliances it's:
No Pants Allowed: 427.1
Red Mist: 360.4

We still win but closer :p

Why do you always have to steal my thunder. :supermad: