Newspaper Myonia Weekly [1st Edition]-The Battles Begin After The End Of BP

DeletedUser345

I guess i know that, I still don't get how Myonia Federation have such a high points average, played grepo for a long time things like that boggle my mind.

Because our recruitment policy is probably the tightest on the server, there are people who we turn down who then go and join alliances like Red Mist.

DeletedUser30490

Wait until after next weekend Red Mist will give you a huge story!

Dont worry ill do two for both weeks :p
As in 1 for next week and another for the one after
like the heading says "Weekly" atleast i will try my best to do um weekly

DeletedUser

Because our recruitment policy is probably the tightest on the server, there are people who we turn down who then go and join alliances like Red Mist.

Looks like you didn't check good enough you should have a lot more APB you know that as well as anyone else.

Also redmist didn't do their recruiting by points we did it by experience! We have let only a few new players in who seem determined to learn, but not many

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Looks like you didn't check good enough you should have a lot more APB you know that as well as anyone else.

I think our checking has worked perfectly well. Just because we haven't got involved in the mad rush to throw away our troops to pander egos I don't think it affects us getting the job done.

DeletedUser30490

Guys STOP fighting
:pro: its not a place where you make enemies but friends
it's a place where you give little huggy wuggies to everyone and bake little cakes together and share them

Just joking(Im straight) just trying to crack a joke here
keep fighting its really amusing :D

DeletedUser

Guys STOP fighting
:pro: its not a place where you make enemies but friends
it's a place where you give little huggy wuggies to everyone and bake little cakes together and share them

Just joking(Im straight) just trying to crack a joke here
keep fighting its really amusing :D

Its more of a debate

DeletedUser30490

hmmm i agree with kraniet make a topic for debates or get a room ;)

DeletedUser5061

We hit him barley had anything. Why do you plan on recruiting him?

nah we don't recruit, we are not really an alliance we are just hopefull noobs waiting to join a real alliance that will save us from the wrath of Myonia Federation.

DeletedUser

You are doing it wrong.

You are suppose to recruit everyone to help protect each other (everyone knows safety in numbers). Then you ALLY a real alliance so that they can protect you, while you max all of your buildings so that your city turns all nice and fancy on the map. Oh and you make sure that your ally fights all of your battles too.

The next consulting post after this will cost you gold!

DeletedUser

You are doing it wrong.

You are suppose to recruit everyone to help protect each other (everyone knows safety in numbers). Then you ALLY a real alliance so that they can protect you, while you max all of your buildings so that your city turns all nice and fancy on the map. Oh and you make sure that your ally fights all of your battles too.

The next consulting post after this will cost you gold!

I hope he is being sarcastic lol

DeletedUser

that's the straight-up truth of how to win a burger-king crown ;)

DeletedUser

Yes I am being sarcastic :D

I am not a stranger to games like grepolis, just new to this specific game ;)

In my experience, The whole alliance/tribe/group thing is normal in almost all games. Many alliances MR, the "elitist" who are small, aggressive, and active bring them down.

Thats why I am staying solo atm... If im good enough at this game ill get picked up by one of those elitist tribes. If not, it will be a fun fight :D

DeletedUser30490

ahhhh EQ you can move this to the sub forum ill be posting a new one in about 2-3 days

DeletedUser30490

oh no wait 1 sec
aaa who should i talk from hades con.....
and red mist for interviews?
oh and if anyone got any reports on noob attack let me know please :)