Newspaper Myonia Weekly [3rd Edition]- War story behind HD & M vs RM

DeletedUser33530

Had to mess with ya :p
Far enough away I don't wanna bother right now lol.

We have a massive lead, we just have to keep it. Anything is possible especially so early.
yes was wondering about the distance factor there. Also i actually enjoy being attacked i have done some of my best work school while dodging attacks and sniping CSs, so it helps me in the long run of life.

DeletedUser

Ok im gonna get a message for posting too much but hades did not plot against red mist. We couldnt even plan ops and kick dead weight. Hades never sent a message declaring war on red mist so apox spies must have told him that we decided to join misfits in the fight. Red mist was mark as enemy a few times before the war (bad leaders i guess) so i that could have gotten to apox by spies also. About your flash war strategy (this isnt an insult) that was Hitler's strategy in world war 2. It was successful at first but it quickly wasted all of the NAZI's supplies and when the attempted to invade Britain their advance was finally stopped. The frustrated hitler decided that he would go against the pact he made with russia and try to invade them (to make himself feel better basically). Now with supplies wasted away fighting a war on two fronts against powerful armies the NAZI lost the war. I admit that red mist is a great alliance with amazing grepolis players but they should really take into mind the what happened to the NAZI because they are on track for the same thing. Apox im not calling you Hitler at all, i would never compare anyone to someone as evil as that.

In school i studied a lot about Hitler and to tell you the truth he was a brilliant man, although his intentions where wrong. But if i remember correctly hitler used the "flash war" tactic against Poland only.

In Poland he bombed all their air bases in the middle of the night leaving Poland defenseless from sky raids and what not.

But my strategy did not resemble Hitlers. I called it flash war simply because i created an op over night to break the pact and attack not long after.

But my strategy(which worked perfectly)

-12:00 break pact
-13:00 attack the collectors far from their core in east 54
-15:00 hit collector core
-17:00 attack the leaders and the alliances top defenders

In total we revolted close to 30 cities at 17:00 defenses scrambled and everyone tried to look after themselves at this point pretty much everyone's wall was cleared because most people had their support out.

That left only brieme support to handle which my alliance could easily clear.

Incase anyone was interested in my strategy thought i'd share the basic idea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

In school i studied a lot about Hitler and to tell you the truth he was a brilliant man, although his intentions where wrong. But if i remember correctly hitler used the "flash war" tactic against Poland only.

In Poland he bombed all their air bases in the middle of the night leaving Poland defenseless from sky raids and what not.

But my strategy did not resemble Hitlers. I called it flash war simply because i created an op over night to break the pact and attack not long after.

But my strategy(which worked perfectly)

-12:00 break pact
-13:00 attack the collectors far from their core in east 54
-15:00 hit collector core
-17:00 attack the leaders and the alliances top defenders

In total we revolted close to 30 cities at 17:00 defenses scrambled and everyone tried to look after themselves at this point pretty much everyone's wall was cleared because most people had their support out.

That left only brieme support to handle which my alliance could easily clear.

Incase anyone was interested in my strategy thought i'd share the basic idea

4 thing first so you did plan to break the pact before hand. Second God your fast at making ops thats it impressive. Third i thought he used it against france, Austria, and one or two more countries that i cant recall? Fourth he was partially brilliant. Many of his strategies were very well thought out but he was foolish in many aspects of the war because of his own personal goals. like breaking his pact with russia he had wanted to take them down for a long time but he tried to invade at the wrong time. the way he set up his chain of command was also a mess. I would try to explain it but it would take to long, the main reason it was a mess though was because wanted to make sure that he had all the power over the army and no one else could. (Not a reference to apox either incase anyone thinks that)

DeletedUser33530

Also your strategy is very well planned maybe once the war is over i could see it in more detail. What it lacks though (or you just didnt write it down) is a plan for the long run. From what i see this plan was be done with the main defense of the collectors in less than a day and then just let them members take out the rest one by one. Like you the collectors trust in there leaders and their leaders given them the moral to fight on. This is not a fight that can be won like your other fights. It will be longer and until its over red mist will likely be staying in ocean 54 giving other alliance time to prepare for you.

DeletedUser

Also your strategy is very well planned maybe once the war is over i could see it in more detail. What it lacks though (or you just didnt write it down) is a plan for the long run. From what i see this plan was be done with the main defense of the collectors in less than a day and then just let them members take out the rest one by one. Like you the collectors trust in there leaders and their leaders given them the moral to fight on. This is not a fight that can be won like your other fights. It will be longer and until its over red mist will likely be staying in ocean 54 giving other alliance time to prepare for you.

I will not share my future plan do you believe me to be a fool?

DeletedUser

I think the majority of us knew this would not be a fight that would last a couple of days.

DeletedUser33530

I will not share my future plan do you believe me to be a fool?

I dont believe i asked you too nor did i expect you too. I really thought you would just say something like "dont worry i have a plan to finish you all". I dont think you are a fool, a fool cant plan an op in a day.

DeletedUser

I didn't/won't brag to my knowledge. I see it as disrespect to other players.

DeletedUser

I dont believe i asked you too nor did i expect you too. I really thought you would just say something like "dont worry i have a plan to finish you all". I dont think you are a fool, a fool cant plan an op in a day.

What can i say i like many of red mist live for the fight.

DeletedUser

A visionary makes a great leader

I believe hitler consider himself a visionary :). Im sorry demon i just could resist making that wise crack. Hey cheater since when do you know so much about the NAZI strategy? Is there something that you want to tell us? ;)

DeletedUser

I believe hitler consider himself a visionary :). Im sorry demon i just could resist making that wise crack. Hey cheater since when do you know so much about the NAZI strategy? Is there something that you want to tell us? ;)

Sorry to tell you but that joke was awful.

DeletedUser

My sense of humor is unappreciated by the public of grepolis and everyone else on the planet.