Newspaper Myonia Weekly [3rd Edition]- War story behind HD & M vs RM

DeletedUser

Ok im gonna get a message for posting too much but hades did not plot against red mist. We couldnt even plan ops and kick dead weight. Hades never sent a message declaring war on red mist so apox spies must have told him that we decided to join misfits in the fight. Red mist was mark as enemy a few times before the war (bad leaders i guess) so i that could have gotten to apox by spies also. About your flash war strategy (this isnt an insult) that was Hitler's strategy in world war 2. It was successful at first but it quickly wasted all of the NAZI's supplies and when the attempted to invade Britain their advance was finally stopped. The frustrated hitler decided that he would go against the pact he made with russia and try to invade them (to make himself feel better basically). Now with supplies wasted away fighting a war on two fronts against powerful armies the NAZI lost the war. I admit that red mist is a great alliance with amazing grepolis players but they should really take into mind the what happened to the NAZI because they are on track for the same thing. Apox im not calling you Hitler at all, i would never compare anyone to someone as evil as that.

Bro...I hate to break it to you but you are wrong. On a few things.
1) The blitzkrieg was an amazing tactic that was amazing and quite frankly worked very well. It allowed the Nazi's to quickly overwhelm France and the rest of Western Europe.
2) Yes, Hitler over exerted his army, and could not restock them (you and I agree on this)
3) Their attack on Britain was not halted because of this, however. At least not solely because of that. The US stepped in at this point, indirectly, via the lend lease act. We restocked the Brit's until Japan brought us into the war, nearly 4 years AFTER the war started. So German troops were already very tired of fighting. The Nazis lost due to this more than over-exertion, though that did have a LOT to do with it.

Long story short, had the US (a) not joined the war or (b) joined the war much earlier, Germany very well might have won it due to superior tactics.

So you saying that RM expanding as we are will end how the Germans (I use the word Germans because I understand that you were not comparing us to Nazi's, and do not want someone thinking I thought you were) is asinine and is like comparing apples / oranges.

If you would like, I can refer you to various sources that would prove my points. I am a HUGE military history buff, and WWII is one of the things I study extensively.

DeletedUser

1) The blitzkrieg was an amazing tactic that was amazing and quite frankly worked very well. It allowed the Nazi's to quickly overwhelm France and the rest of Western Europe.
2) Yes, Hitler over exerted his army, and could not restock them (you and I agree on this)
3) Their attack on Britain was not halted because of this, however. At least not solely because of that. The US stepped in at this point, indirectly, via the lend lease act. We restocked the Brit's until Japan brought us into the war, nearly 4 years AFTER the war started. So German troops were already very tired of fighting. The Nazis lost due to this more than over-exertion, though that did have a LOT to do with it.

Long story short, had the US (a) not joined the war or (b) joined the war much earlier, Germany very well might have won it due to superior tactics.

So you saying that RM expanding as we are will end how the Germans (I use the word Germans because I understand that you were not comparing us to Nazi's, and do not want someone thinking I thought you were) is asinine and is like comparing apples / oranges.

If you would like, I can refer you to various sources that would prove my points. I am a HUGE military history buff, and WWII is one of the things I study extensively.

Slow down tiger, but thanks for the history update

DeletedUser33530

I love history in general. I used NAZI and not germans because the german people did not cause the war and should not be blamed for anything that the NAZIs did. Yes i was not comparing you to the NAZIs because although evil like that still exist in this world no one should be compared to that evil. Also yes the war was one thanks to the americans but i feel that the british and russians would have been able to win the war without the U.S. but it would have taken a bit longer.

DeletedUser

Sry, I get talking about tactics (specially in WWII) and I get to rambling.

All I was trying to do was clarify that how you set up our OP wasn't like the blitzkrieg of Germany, at least not in the way he implied it (with the end result at least)

DeletedUser

I love history in general. I used NAZI and not germans because the german people did not cause the war and should not be blamed for anything that the NAZIs did. Yes i was not comparing you to the NAZIs because although evil like that still exist in this world no one should be compared to that evil. Also yes the war was one thanks to the americans but i feel that the british and russians would have been able to win the war without the U.S. but it would have taken a bit longer.

I will agree with you there. The Russians and the Brits def. probably would have pulled it off, especially when Hitler lost such a vast majority of his Army to the Russian Winter!

DeletedUser

I will agree with you there. The Russians and the Brits def. probably would have pulled it off, especially when Hitler lost such a vast majority of his Army to the Russian Winter!

Same mistake napoleon made

DeletedUser

Tbh there are loads of reasons. As i am British i am of the opinion that the bombing that took place in London and other cities unified the british people against the germans and made there resolve stronger. But in my opinion Britain stopping the pocket battle ships from getting out of port and also destroying the Bismarck is the main reason the Nazi's didn't win :)

DeletedUser33530

The russian winter lol that was probably one of the worse mistakes he made in the whole war. The russian didnt even need to fight basically.

DeletedUser33530

All I was trying to do was clarify that how you set up our OP wasn't like the blitzkrieg of Germany, at least not in the way he implied it (with the end result at least)

Lol. We will see about the end result because it isnt the end yet ;)

DeletedUser33530

Tbh there are loads of reasons. As i am British i am of the opinion that the bombing that took place in London and other cities unified the british people against the germans and made there resolve stronger. But in my opinion Britain stopping the pocket battle ships from getting out of port and also destroying the Bismarck is the main reason the Nazi's didn't win :)
Really attacking Britain and russia lost the war for the NAZIs. Allying with japan when they planned to go to war with the U.S. (not sure if that was know at the time though) screwed the NAZIs.

DeletedUser

I have been to Iraq twice, and fought in the extreme heat. I can not imagine dealing with that damned winter and trying to fight in it. Napoleon and Hitler def. screwed up with that idea....

But as gesote said, yes, I can only imagine how much the Battle of Britain (the bombing) really unified the Brits.

Hitler, while brilliant (**DISCLAIMER** only referring to his military strategy, not his...errr...."other"...policies), made some serious mistakes.

DeletedUser33530

I have been to Iraq twice, and fought in the extreme heat. I can not imagine dealing with that damned winter and trying to fight in it. Napoleon and Hitler def. screwed up with that idea....

But as gesote said, yes, I can only imagine how much the Battle of Britain (the bombing) really unified the Brits.

Hitler, while brilliant (**DISCLAIMER** only referring to his military strategy, not his...errr...."other"...policies), made some serious mistakes.
You think he would have considered waiting until attack after the winter had end and he would have a whole year to fight before the next winter. Russia winter is like switzerland mountians the best defense you could ask for.

DeletedUser

Lol. We will see about the end result because it isnt the end yet ;)

I meant the end for the Nazi's, not for RM. As to why they lost the war.

Basically, I was rambling on and on for no reason other than to read my own words :p (at least I can admit that? That's a good thing, I think?)

DeletedUser33530

I meant the end for the Nazi's, not for RM. As to why they lost the war.

Basically, I was rambling on and on for no reason other than to read my own words :p (at least I can admit that? That's a good thing, I think?)
Well i im lost with were your ramblings were meant to go so forget my comments about it. Atleast you not in denial about your ramblings.

DeletedUser

Well i im lost with were your ramblings were meant to go so forget my comments about it. Atleast you not in denial about your ramblings.

Bro, even *I* don't know where they were supposed to go. As I said..I start talking about WWII and I ramble...be happy this was online and not verbal LOL

DeletedUser33530

Bro, even *I* don't know where they were supposed to go. As I said..I start talking about WWII and I ramble...be happy this was online and not verbal LOL

Im sorry but i have decided that i can never meet you in person even if the fate of earth depends on it.

DeletedUser

lol nice history course , cheater mate its a game , u shouldn't dislike someone from here , u have right to not respect them in game , but u never know what kind of person he is in real life. also its just game so lets make fun with enemies too , its not always be disrespect between enemies :) . on both sides there can be good guys .

DeletedUser33530

I meant what i said as a joke sorry if i upset you grepo

DeletedUser33530

lol nice history course , cheater mate its a game , u shouldn't dislike someone from here , u have right to not respect them in game , but u never know what kind of person he is in real life. also its just game so lets make fun with enemies too , its not always be disrespect between enemies :) . on both sides there can be good guys .

I see enemies as cities with red flags not the people who led them my best friends in this game were enemies of my alliance.