Newspaper Myonia Weekly [3rd Edition]- War story behind HD & M vs RM

DeletedUser30490

War story between Red Mist vs Misfits & Hades....

Another week passes really quickly in Myoia already the world is a month old.Anyways this worlds has had its ups and downs.Alliances disbanding, Strong alliances merging with other & and even 2 strong alliances disbanding after a war against 'Red Mist'.Anyways keep reading because Because ive got a small message that will
Keep reading :p

First i got interviews with the leaders of the war alliances.

Duke of Misfits

1*
Why did this war start between your alliance and Red mist?

Zero point said:
we were at war with collectors they had just merged with VD and diazan a war wich they started it soon became clear collectors were going to be beaten and vd and his crew left the failing team and asked for invites.
i put this to my council and they were against the idea.
while this was happening vd was upseting misfits top players and they revolted several of vd's cities at wich point vd ran to red mist.
Misfits best players were enraged by this and i had two ulimatums in pm's either we war with red mist and vd or i leave.
my choice was simple go against my best players or fight red mist.

2*
What do you think was the reason for yours and hades failure in this war?

Zero point said:
as for why we lost the war its more complicated, well no truth is we were out matched. but i think you want to hear about our mistakes rather than what red mist did correct.
we had too many part time players who did not even manage to post a support request before realizing they were at the rim.
we also had to leaders who just gave up and went inactive, that is very demoralising and even embarrassing when its posted all over forums your leaders have just been rimmed.
and finally our op was too long in starting by the time it was ready we were beat.
in fact our ops did not work well full stop though the players involved did a very god job and even managed to take some red mist cities a feat not to be scoffed at.
ultimately red mist acted faster and with better coordination a credit to there leadership skills.

Now of Hades.C

yBwj7ND.jpg

Sorry about the image ran out of space:Click to enlarge

Duke Of Red Mist

1*
Was it youll who declared war on those 2 alliances?

ApoxPredator said:
I declared war on neither of them.

2*
If so why?
If you didnt then who did? and why?

ApoxPredator said:
Hades plotted against us and we took in a player Misfits wanted to take lol :D

3*
How were youll so successful in capturing so many cities of theirs?

ApoxPredator said:
Well Hades Was terrible all around, and misfits on the other hand were pure offense horrible defense didn't have to run an organized operation on either of theses alliance to make them collapse.

And now the moment you all have being waiting for a message from RED MIST dukeApoxPredator to collectors duke
Note the below content was forwarded to me.I chose to keep the sender anonymous

ApoxPredator said:
My alliance is getting worked up about this Temporary pact and im tired of my question being postponed and answers procrastinated. (I am not one you joke around with!)

You have infringed upon our alliances security and ocean not to mention your founder War Wolf has told my me something but seems to have a different agenda!

But something you might not know is my alliance is shares a strong pact with No Pants Allowed whos founder told me you did the same thing to them. So you will now have approximately 8hrs to answer the question about the merge.

Best Regards,

Apoxpredator

BJeezy said:
Let me ask you a question. If someone wrote you a PM like this, how would you respond??? You would be foolish to not have a pact with our alliance. Our top players have been playing since the beginning of this game. My experience has always been for two strong alliances to have a pact together.

No Pants wanted us to merge into them when we were much larger than them (they had 17 players). The only reason people want alliances to merge into them is to take their strong players. When two alliances have strong leadership and they work together with another strong alliances, that is when this game is won.

As far as joking around??? Who in the Hell is joking around with you???

I can tell you as the founder and diplomat of this alliance that our ONLY agenda is to have a strong pact with you to clear out our mutual enemies. I assure you that I am speaking the truth.

I will talk with War Wolf to find out what the deal is.

Thanks
BJeezy

ApoxPredator said:
Thanks for this but War Told me something different :D
Well after this and all the refuges and food your alliance has taken in the pact with your alliance will now be revealed.
i will get back to you Sunday :D Thanks for the official answer

BJeezy said:
I really would like to know what? I have always told the truth since back in my very first day of Zeta. I was a leader in the Dacian States (who won) and Delphi's ONE alliance (who won)...I will stick to honesty and being a very strong player.
Also, what are the accusations that you are speaking of? Refugees and food???

ApoxPredator said:
He told me he'd merge

BJeezy said:
Why in the Hell do you want a merge so bad?

ApoxPredator said:
We'll your in our ocean recruiting EVERYONE we attack
I want your best players the rest are food
You took in one of the worst alliances with a merge like that i dont know how your alliance would ever win

BJeezy said:
The game was too early to know who was a strong alliance. I can tell you if players are not strong, they will not last.

ApoxPredator said:
you could easily see how every alliance was taking cities from that Mra Hades confederacy and now your that M.R.A
And i don't look to kindly on M.R.As

BJeezy said:
Communication is the key man. You and I should discuss targets etc...The dust has settled from players joining us. We will keep the strong and eat the rest.
I can only tell you that the rest of this World would love for us to be in a pissing match with each other!

ApoxPredator said:
Like i said it will be reviewed for one you toke in refugees then your founder lied about the merge.
So this pact will be reviewed

BJeezy said:
You want to attack because we won't merge? We will both be in a full out war and the other alliances will celebrate.

ApoxPredator said:
My alliance is currently engaged in 3 other wars and hitting any and every nearby alliance.
Your are one we have pardoned

BJeezy said:
Again, I am discussing and reasoning with you and you seem to want to find a reason in our PM's to go back and declare war.
All I can tell you brother is that I am always going to tell you the truth and I am one of the best in the game. Our alliance are a bunch of dedicated and good guys.

ApoxPredator said:
in the end only one alliance wins from what i believe and from my experience leaving any decent alliance in your core ocean is a foolish mistake you will regret later on

BJeezy said:
It is way too early for that. This will go on for another year. Two strong alliances fighting each other is crazy. But, again you and your leaders seem to want to fight us.
PM me if you want me to plot out a mutual War Plan with you. Our two alliances could expand into many oceans.

ApoxPredator said:
will do like i said the council will debate some are even leaning towards the pact so far
Had to edit some due to lack of space

All i can say is i smell another war is about to break out between "Collectors" & "Red Mist"
But thats my opinion.So Myonia feel free to elaborate on your opinion.

Regards
Druvi
Myonia Reporter

The next article will be in april so hold your horses untill then
Sorry rockets ill get you on the article in april
Feel free to comment and do what ever

DeletedUser

War already broke out red mist took around 15 cities so far :D here

Btw i can't rep druvi any more but his handwork shouldn't go unnoticed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

damn it im so out dated :(
anyways i would have posted this earlier if some people didnt send the reply's late ;)
no probs demon and thanx

DeletedUser

damn it im so out dated :(
anyways i would have posted this earlier if some people didnt send the reply's late ;)
no probs demon and thanx

We called is operation flash war so its no problem. still have a few more Colony ships in the water.

DeletedUser

As always Druvi, bravo! I also cannot rep you again so soon, but I shall once I am able.

If you have time for the next paper, might I suggest getting the opinions and interviews from alliances that are not directly related to (pacted or at war with) Red Mist? When you troll the forums you know every detail of Red Mist vs. Whoever - but I know much less of others in the world. I'd be interested to hear about them as well.

But again - fantastic leg work and great reporting. Until next time, I tip my hat in your direction!

DeletedUser

Like the others, I can not +rep you yet, however, as one of the peon's in RM, I get *some* info into how the higher ups work, but mostly it is all second hand / what I can glean from the leadership. While I knew the basics about what happened between us and the war, the nuts/bolts of it eluded me. Thanks for the update! :)

DeletedUser30490

anytime
and let me know about the rest of the suggestions you guys got :)

DeletedUser

well my attack on collectors failed miserably...but my god...did the rest of the alliance jump into action the city was cleared quickly and my tiny little revolt attack strolled right in...<this is why RM will not be beaten.
forgot to say goodjob druvi loving your work as always

DeletedUser33530

Nice post druvi, as for RM vs Collectors, I'm not sure if they've even tried... and if they have, that's just embarrassing.

I had them take everyone from hades who wanted to come in so the slackers who lost the war for us then are still here but many are leaving and getting kicked.

DeletedUser33530

Ok im gonna get a message for posting too much but hades did not plot against red mist. We couldnt even plan ops and kick dead weight. Hades never sent a message declaring war on red mist so apox spies must have told him that we decided to join misfits in the fight. Red mist was mark as enemy a few times before the war (bad leaders i guess) so i that could have gotten to apox by spies also. About your flash war strategy (this isnt an insult) that was Hitler's strategy in world war 2. It was successful at first but it quickly wasted all of the NAZI's supplies and when the attempted to invade Britain their advance was finally stopped. The frustrated hitler decided that he would go against the pact he made with russia and try to invade them (to make himself feel better basically). Now with supplies wasted away fighting a war on two fronts against powerful armies the NAZI lost the war. I admit that red mist is a great alliance with amazing grepolis players but they should really take into mind the what happened to the NAZI because they are on track for the same thing. Apox im not calling you Hitler at all, i would never compare anyone to someone as evil as that.

DeletedUser

It has worked against SHUSH, I would say our op on misfits would have done the same, but they imploded during their op. We didn't even have to plan an op against Hades though...

P.S. Do you know how hard it is to plan to attack your city when grepointel gives me this...
http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=Cheater+of+death

DeletedUser33530

It has worked against SHUSH, I would say our op on misfits would have done the same, but they imploded during their op. We didn't even have to plan an op against Hades though...

P.S. Do you know how hard it is to plan to attack your city when grepointel gives me this...
http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=Cheater+of+death
I know you guys didnt do an op against. It worked for the NAZI at firsts too they invaded countries in weeks and months just like you took hade, misfits, and shush down in days. Slow and steady wins the races (not the best phrase to use for this but i cant think of anything now). Finally! Someone uses grepointel other than me. Your like the only guy i have seen use this in this world. To the point though its pretty clear when im online and when im offline without using grepointel. Whats not clear though is my city. I named myself cheater of death for a reason, so attack with all your men curse me with your spells and once more i will cheat death ;).

P.S. its a war game people are attacked everyday whats the big deal with possible conquering me?

DeletedUser

Had to mess with ya :p
Far enough away I don't wanna bother right now lol.

We have a massive lead, we just have to keep it. Anything is possible especially so early.