Newspaper Myonia Weekly [3rd Edition]- War story behind HD & M vs RM

DeletedUser30490

no probs :p
and lol i can see that you got a history major lol

DeletedUser

Thanks for the minus rep who ever that was care to sign it next time ? :)

DeletedUser

Thats cause you did have huge armies back then.
what do you mean back then? :p we still have huge armies now you are just yet to see them at their full forces :D soon you will... also your comment about hitting back but others have jobs to keep... come on thats not the only reason ;) constant rebuilding is the bigger issue there ;) that an lack of defense is kinda putting you guys off since lets be honest you know if you guys fail an op with the ammount of support we have killed from you guys your basicly dead ducks... rebuilding off an defense will take you guys so long that if we had to continue at our slow pace right now just pickin you off here an there you all wouldnt keep up anyways, struggling to now and we havent even planned a half decent op against you yet :/ anyway that said think ill get to sending more attacks out ;) i have cleared an revolted 5 of your guys so far today... question is where do i send the 2 CS to? 0.o

DeletedUser33530

what do you mean back then? :p we still have huge armies now you are just yet to see them at their full forces :D soon you will... also your comment about hitting back but others have jobs to keep... come on thats not the only reason ;) constant rebuilding is the bigger issue there ;) that an lack of defense is kinda putting you guys off since lets be honest you know if you guys fail an op with the ammount of support we have killed from you guys your basicly dead ducks... rebuilding off an defense will take you guys so long that if we had to continue at our slow pace right now just pickin you off here an there you all wouldnt keep up anyways, struggling to now and we havent even planned a half decent op against you yet :/ anyway that said think ill get to sending more attacks out ;) i have cleared an revolted 5 of your guys so far today... question is where do i send the 2 CS to? 0.o
Well we are #1 in defense right now so we must be doing something right to have killed enough troops for that. Also we are clearing your cities and defending many of ours. We just cant conquer anything really. We have killed many of your troops thought. If another alliance got involved in this with us having killed many of your offensive troops collectors could win the war. But everyone is too scared too join so we will just stick with our plan now for the war and actually is working pretty well for us all things considered.

DeletedUser33530

Collectors are really feeling reds love tonight
Author said:
SECOND CS SPOTTED Arrival tomorrow at 3:00:56

Boy they love me tonight here is a list of attackers.

[player]d-leh[/player]
[player]crawler1[/player]
[player]Zural[/player]
[player]MichaelPhilippides[/player]
[player]TaraRaBoom[/player]
[player]Nanatea[/player]
[player]GaryRune[/player]
[player]ApoxPredator[/player] and the QUEEN HERSELF

and that does not include the ones from earlier

DeletedUser

Well we are #1 in defense right now so we must be doing something right to have killed enough troops for that. Also we are clearing your cities and defending many of ours. We just cant conquer anything really. We have killed many of your troops thought. If another alliance got involved in this with us having killed many of your offensive troops collectors could win the war. But everyone is too scared too join so we will just stick with our plan now for the war and actually is working pretty well for us all things considered.

hmm i beg to differ, a few thought about that plan also :) you see you biggest down fall is thinking we dont have the troops to get the job done... my points are made by the amount of troop i see defending your cities + the amount of defense i killed off earlier ;) ask soviet where his sword nukes gone :p and minus a few ls i have full armies still give or take a city or 2 but they are qued up ;) you defense numbers have gone down and as you said you are clearing cities but not conqering although trying to which basically says our support is much greater or you offense is much weaker... you clear cities to revolt them as we... well lets not give away our secrets eh ;) but there is a reason you can revolt easy enough but not take ;) as i said numbers are speaking right now... lets see how the land lays in say... a week?

DeletedUser

Collectors are really feeling reds love tonight

Well heres a point ;) apart from me revolting him a few hours ago i dont have another attack inbound to him ;) maybe hes wanting attention :p so if i dont have an attack inbound who else on that list is he making up ;)

DeletedUser33530

hmm i beg to differ, a few thought about that plan also :) you see you biggest down fall is thinking we dont have the troops to get the job done... my points are made by the amount of troop i see defending your cities + the amount of defense i killed off earlier ;) ask soviet where his sword nukes gone :p and minus a few ls i have full armies still give or take a city or 2 but they are qued up ;) you defense numbers have gone down and as you said you are clearing cities but not conqering although trying to which basically says our support is much greater or you offense is much weaker... you clear cities to revolt them as we... well lets not give away our secrets eh ;) but there is a reason you can revolt easy enough but not take ;) as i said numbers are speaking right now... lets see how the land lays in say... a week?

Hate to say but this proves nothing to me really you could just be saying you have a full army to make alliance remain scared of you so they wont join the war and possible defeat you. Also the plan the collectors are doing now really isnt effect by how many cities you take. We know we wont win the war but we can survive the war. Also the amount of troops we have killed because of noob like attacks on our cities really shocks me are you trying to get rid of some troops or something? (This is a serious question)

DeletedUser33530

Well heres a point ;) apart from me revolting him a few hours ago i dont have another attack inbound to him ;) maybe hes wanting attention :p so if i dont have an attack inbound who else on that list is he making up ;)

He could have made a list of who has attacked and who is attacking combined. Also look who is talking you guys are to quote apox the attention whores here. :)

DeletedUser

Hate to say but this proves nothing to me really you could just be saying you have a full army to make alliance remain scared of you so they wont join the war and possible defeat you. Also the plan the collectors are doing now really isnt effect by how many cities you take. We know we wont win the war but we can survive the war. Also the amount of troops we have killed because of noob like attacks on our cities really shocks me are you trying to get rid of some troops or something? (This is a serious question)

Lol 1st please dont make me post your pro attacks on us that dont contain LS lol we could show quite a few of your alliance up in that matter :) 2nd you dont have to belive me about my armies :) i know what i have that all that really matters and im sure soon you find out :) and its true war wolff sems to just get 200pt ghost cities when he loses his big ones an then takes over other members such as doko and i think siro or soviet gave a charity city also to warwolf so is that your plan? keep feeding the alliance cities to stay in the fight? lol that wont work either as sooner or later you will run out of charity cities :p

DeletedUser5757

hey, i dont see your manti's anymore either ;)

DeletedUser

He could have made a list of who has attacked and who is attacking combined. Also look who is talking you guys are to quote apox the attention whores here. :)

True but you could say the same for yourself right ;) i mean you come on here throwing useless points around quite often only to have most thrown back in your face :/ i post when i feel like i have something to say or something to troll about ;) you guys just give me the attention ;) plus in your qoute with the list... it says here are the list attackers, NOT including the ones from earlier" ;),

DeletedUser33530

Lol 1st please dont make me post your pro attacks on us that dont contain LS lol we could show quite a few of your alliance up in that matter :) 2nd you dont have to belive me about my armies :) i know what i have that all that really matters and im sure soon you find out :) and its true war wolff sems to just get 200pt ghost cities when he loses his big ones an then takes over other members such as doko and i think siro or soviet gave a charity city also to warwolf so is that your plan? keep feeding the alliance cities to stay in the fight? lol that wont work either as sooner or later you will run out of charity cities :p

Red mist profile says alliance for the elite. The elite dont send un-guard trans with hundreds of troops. Also those 200 ghost cities i dont know why he took them when he could have colonized but im pretty sure they are in the location that we need so doesnt matter. Also so what if they gave him cities you guys do that too.

DeletedUser33530

True but you could say the same for yourself right ;) i mean you come on here throwing useless points around quite often only to have most thrown back in your face :/ i post when i feel like i have something to say or something to troll about ;) you guys just give me the attention ;) plus in your qoute with the list... it says here are the list attackers, NOT including the ones from earlier" ;),

Who could have posted it when you were attacking there is no time on the quote and im pretty only apox has access to the spies.

DeletedUser

Red mist profile says alliance for the elite. The elite dont send un-guard trans with hundreds of troops. Also those 200 ghost cities i dont know why he took them when he could have colonized but im pretty sure they are in the location that we need so doesnt matter. Also so what if they gave him cities you guys do that too.

Even the best players have off days ;) who am i to speak for them :) and yes we give cities away only after we have taken from the enemy 0.o not the ones we built up to save a face or 2... and i dont think they will be a good spot for you guys (the 200pt cities i mean) they still seem to be in O54 ;)

DeletedUser33530

and i dont think they will be a good spot for you guys (the 200pt cities i mean) they still seem to be in O54 ;)
Yes thats cause we are fighting a war in 54 and need cities where have you been?

DeletedUser5757

Even the best players have off days ;) who am i to speak for them :) and yes we give cities away only after we have taken from the enemy 0.o not the ones we built up to save a face or 2... and i dont think they will be a good spot for you guys (the 200pt cities i mean) they still seem to be in O54 ;)

depends on what you like :)
personally i prefer fighting :D
otherwise i would be playing sim city right? :)
what would you do in our situation?

if you were the only alliance with at least the guts to attempt to fight some bigshot alliance :p
would you coward away to some distant ocean and simcity there for a while, or lengthen thefight to see if some other alliance gets some guts (and a mind ot realise that they cant win if they dont destroy you by combining their powers)? :D

DeletedUser

CAn everYone stop USing the Smily faces it makes it so much harder to read!!