Newspaper Myonia Weekly [3rd Edition]- War story behind HD & M vs RM

DeletedUser33530

Who needs spies when we have you posting on here letting us know about the cries for help ;)

Author said:
SECOND CS SPOTTED Arrival tomorrow at 3:00:56

Boy they love me tonight here is a list of attackers.

[player]d-leh[/player]
[player]crawler1[/player]
[player]Zural[/player]
[player]MichaelPhilippides[/player]
[player]TaraRaBoom[/player]
[player]Nanatea[/player]
[player]GaryRune[/player]
[player]ApoxPredator[/player] and the QUEEN HERSELF

and that does not include the ones from earlier

Exam this its says author you said war wolf posted this but know one ever said that therefore you have access to apox spies or you have no life and you took the time to see who was attack each player. I think the first choice is more likely considering your sense of humor people with no lifes dont have that.

DeletedUser

depends on what you like :)
personally i prefer fighting :D
otherwise i would be playing sim city right? :)
what would you do in our situation?

if you were the only alliance with at least the guts to attempt to fight some bigshot alliance :p
would you coward away to some distant ocean and simcity there for a while, or lengthen thefight to see if some other alliance gets some guts (and a mind ot realise that they cant win if they dont destroy you by combining their powers)? :D

Maybe they could... but... why would they join an alliance thats taking over ghost cities at low pts to fight with? lol

DeletedUser5757

Maybe they could... but... why would they join an alliance thats taking over ghost cities at low pts to fight with? lol

because ghosts live in ghost cities and they want to use those ghosts to scare the enemies away? :D

DeletedUser

Exam this its says author you said war wolf posted this but know one ever said that therefore you have access to apox spies or you have no life and you took the time to see who was attack each player. I think the first choice is more likely considering your sense of humor people with no lifes dont have that.

No cheater Ds like a me in training just argryer and not as sexy :)

DeletedUser

That right i dont have a life lol cos my whole life revolves around that 1 minute it takes to check RM forums xD wow you really are a smart 1 i see why your alliance went to the top 0.o

DeletedUser5757

Lol wheres ghostbusters >.<

nooooo
it took me years to engineer this genius strategy, and then i hear this? :O
why didn't you tell me this earlier?

hmmm....
now i have to watch those blasted movies to find your weakness... :(

edit:

hmmm reread your post, and i take it you meant we're ghostbusters?
just checking, because you could have meant wheres ghostbusters :D
would just have been a lot less funny :D

DeletedUser33530

That right i dont have a life lol cos my whole life revolves around that 1 minute it takes to check RM forums xD wow you really are a smart 1 i see why your alliance went to the top 0.o

We use skype for everything so our forums are really bad i havent seen a good forum in a month so i dont know how long it takes to check anymore.

DeletedUser

nooooo
it took me years to engineer this genius strategy, and then i hear this? :O
why didn't you tell me this earlier?

hmmm....
now i have to watch those blasted movies to find your weakness... :(

edit:

hmmm reread your post, and i take it you meant we're ghostbusters?
just checking, because you could have meant wheres ghostbusters :D
would just have been a lot less funny :D

Hint: worship gorzo and build marshmallow men ;)

DeletedUser5757

no clue who gorzo is, but marshmallow men sounds delicious :O
they might even attract those rare grepochicks i have been hearing about
(the ones without the beards) :D

DeletedUser

no clue who gorzo is, but marshmallow men sounds delicious :O
they might even attract those rare grepochicks i have been hearing about
(the ones without the beards) :D

Wondering if i mention german chicks at that comment if id be de-repped like mad xD

DeletedUser5757

hmmm,
depends on how you mean it :d
german chicks are ugly the entire year, except for Die Okteroberfesten!!!!!!
:D

or at least, thats how it looks on the internet :D

DeletedUser

someone post this [report]79307e2e0e7972ab62f359f6da18ba37[/report] on here best city take over ever

DeletedUser33530

someone post this [report]79307e2e0e7972ab62f359f6da18ba37[/report] on here best city take over ever

I have meet people i want to punch in the face before. But you you are just God i dont want to get banned. Here you go. Now leave war wolf alone.

image.jpg

DeletedUser

I have meet people i want to punch in the face before. But you you are just God i dont want to get banned. Here you go. Now leave war wolf alone.

View attachment 8292

Thanks man!! and you don't seem like the kinda person who's punches would hurt way to sensitive! btw tell War Wolf i said "thanks for another city" (still has me blocked like a noob)

DeletedUser33530

Thanks man!! and you don't seem like the kinda person who's punches would hurt way to sensitive! btw tell War Wolf i said "thanks for another city" (still has me blocked like a noob)

They wouldnt because hurt you probably considering how old i am.