Newspaper Myonia Weekly [3rd Edition]- War story behind HD & M vs RM

DeletedUser

They wouldnt because hurt you probably considering how old i am.

Haha that to darn means i can't hit back >.< lol well enjoy trying to get me banned.

Talk to a councilor about this passive aggressive behavior of yours(trying to get someone banned because you don't like them)

DeletedUser33530

Haha that to darn means i can't hit back >.< lol well enjoy trying to get me banned
I wish i could get you banned and i would never hit you because dispite being 11 years old i am far better person than you will ever be and punching you wouldnt solve anything.

DeletedUser

Haha that to darn means i can't hit back >.< lol well enjoy trying to get me banned.

Talk to a councilor about this passive aggressive behavior of yours(trying to get someone banned because you don't like them)
Apox this is getting a little too mean maybe you show lay off a little.

DeletedUser

I wish i could get you banned and i would never hit you because dispite being 11 years old i am far better person than you will ever be and punching you wouldnt solve anything.

Your 11 that explains everything. omg im done lololol

DeletedUser33530

Timing is everything bro.

Wait you actually get mad at that? I know timing is big in this game but really i have messed up times by 1 second many the times because my computer is slow. I dont think a second should get someone angry.

DeletedUser5757

Wait you actually get mad at that? I know timing is big in this game but really i have messed up times by 1 second many the times because my computer is slow. I dont think a second should get someone angry.

thats not because of your computer, its because grepolis has a build in distrorter, which causes times to be a bit random :)
have had differences of 20-30 seconds before....
both direcitons :p

so its a bit of luck as well :)

DeletedUser30490

i leav this topic for a day and :O what youll have done to it :(