Milestones Myonia

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go, even with the little twists at the end Nero ;)

Spies will always be a problem unless you are top alliance and you dont absorb players, but if no absorbtion you will surely fall from top with player attrition etc..
Some players just like the espionage part of the game and will always lean that way too.

I've seen many different ways of weeding out the spies, but end of the day taking out your enemy works best as they have no one left to tell and they will either leave anyway or help the cause in the end

DeletedUser19318

any place is the right place for the TRUTH your leader knew that he would be off-line and at work thanks to your spies!!!! but kronnoss did say that he had 1 last trick up his sleeve good thing he's not the only one with long sleeves !!! and its not over yet on-line times and play patterns are easy

Of course they are easy.. btw I have many more tricks up my sleeves... but spies play no part on my side, there is not one bit of info that has made any relevance to our defense or attack.. I think you have a totally wrong impression buddy.. or you are looking to make a wrong impression. Hospitalized, sick, on military duty, exams.. all stuff that happen every day.. as well as players going inactive. There is no morale right or wrong with hitting at night time or any time. Even with Michael's death (which is proven, feel free to google) there was attacks.. But I acknowledge here your alliance's later response to that has been awesome.. and I will stand by my former statement, that you guys can hold whathells last city for him if he returns.. and will add another.. I personally will return the city to him I fought to take from LOL.. complete with it's much better tech research. I have no bitterness towards any LOL players in any form, just a respect for good opponents, and now a real respect for it's current leaders.

DeletedUser

Well said Kron!
From what I've seen hats off to LoL leadership and many others for there kinds words and respect over Michael's cities etc

On Topic [user]bdf1987[/user] Has surpassed 1 Mil ABP and Total BP
Along with LoL making 10Mil total BP 1st

buddy1971

Phrourach
Of course they are easy.. btw I have many more tricks up my sleeves... but spies play no part on my side, there is not one bit of info that has made any relevance to our defense or attack.. I think you have a totally wrong impression buddy.. or you are looking to make a wrong impression. Hospitalized, sick, on military duty, exams.. all stuff that happen every day.. as well as players going inactive. There is no morale right or wrong with hitting at night time or any time. Even with Michael's death (which is proven, feel free to google) there was attacks.. But I acknowledge here your alliance's later response to that has been awesome.. and I will stand by my former statement, that you guys can hold whathells last city for him if he returns.. and will add another.. I personally will return the city to him I fought to take from LOL.. complete with it's much better tech research. I have no bitterness towards any LOL players in any form, just a respect for good opponents, and now a real respect for it's current leaders.

you know after our talk i feel alot better sometimes this GAME is like a drug and you just have to learn to say NO !!!

buddy1971

Phrourach
How can any of you, both LOL and EN expect to stand a chance against spies when you have 140 members or so? Taking inn that many big players from dif alliances and even alliaces you have been at war with makes you grow, but it comes at a price that you lose control of who inn your alliance really is on your side and not. At least that's my opinion.
Please correct me if any of the info was wrong as I only feel 80% sure both of you took inn a lot of big players from alliances you destroyed.

Taking inn players from alliances you destroyed, come on 1 or 2 of them probably still wants revenge.

so very true and that was the question that i asked but i think its done mostly because some of them have cities in oceans that are considered core oceans and they think its easier then battling for them and gets a mass mail about target cities sent to the enemies leader 5 minutes after it was mailed

DeletedUser27793

As i said earlier I am not in this world anymore and I am busy and was not online for a long time
So if any of u could help me in updating this will be appreciated