Milestones Myonia

DeletedUser

please update
wont let me +rep you again yet kranthitejab
but will do when it lets me

DeletedUser

):

To have a Public Coalition formed against them (three top 12 alliances must all be over 400k pts.) **Pirates**:

Alliances that formed against: The League of Legions, The Legionnaires, Eviction Notice, Unity, and others, just can't remember them all.

DeletedUser

Alliances that formed against: The League of Legions, The Legionnaires, Eviction Notice, Unity, and others, just can't remember them all.

EN/Unity only took maybe 8 cities from the **Pirates** before they started inviting them so i am not sure that would be a coalition more like a broken promise lol

DeletedUser

Eviction Notice first to 5mil abp
qpicle.jpg

DeletedUser

How about first big war. EN/Unity 150 conquests vs. Lol/Legionnaries 53 conquests.

At least that's our count. I'm sure it's different as far as Lol are concerned.

buddy1971

Phrourach
EVICTION NOTICE or should i say SNAKES has no moral ethics anyone that attacks in-actives and weak players while using your punk spies to help you do it shows just how pathetic and weak you guys really are.. But its really low when you guys try to take a sick,hospitalized players cities ! well if that's what it takes to when the wonders i hope you all enjoy them ! you deserve it :supermad:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

EVICTION NOTICE or should i say SNAKES has no moral ethics anyone that attacks in-actives and weak players while using your punk spies to help you do it shows just how pathetic and weak you guys really are.. But its really low when you guys try to take a sick,hospitalized players cities ! well if that's what it takes to when the wonders i hope you all enjoy them ! you deserve it :supermad:

Yawn! :pro:

DeletedUser

Pretty sure this is not the right place for this but I would say we are hitting yall pretty indiscriminately. Last I checked, skvatten was not inactive. He was at least active enough to try to defend and ghost...

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en58/player/3909578

buddy1971

Phrourach
any place is the right place for the TRUTH your leader knew that he would be off-line and at work thanks to your spies!!!! but kronnoss did say that he had 1 last trick up his sleeve good thing he's not the only one with long sleeves !!! and its not over yet on-line times and play patterns are easy

DeletedUser

any place is the right place for the TRUTH your leader knew that he would be off-line and at work thanks to your spies!!!! but kronnoss did say that he had 1 last trick up his sleeve good thing he's not the only one with long sleeves !!! and its not over yet on-line times and play patterns are easy

Enough of your heavy hitters know my online times and yall are still having a rough go at revolting me. Did you ever consider that we are just better players? After all, we know to not leave minutes in between attacks. That takes little to no skill to snipe...

DeletedUser

Lol Spies

Interesting you talk about spies but Lol seem to have a good flow of information been given to them on every move and operation made by EN. Even with this information they may pre stack targeted cities but in the end they still loose most of those cities. So when you talk about spies maybe you should look at your own alliance as well. now the biggest spy user and alliance that relied on 85% spies , 15% skill has at least gone from this sever. So its in many a players view that Lol now seems to of taken the lead role in using spies instead of that good old one to one skill's.

So maybe spies should be hung up to dry on all alliances and see how we compare then.

Lol will still loose cities and more as they will not be pre-warned by the spies as they are now.

Lol can not deny the fact they use a few spies as the odd's of every city setup for attack over the last month suddenly being stacked just before the attacks start's is amazing and i dont think its because they are fortune teller's either.

DeletedUser

Interesting you talk about spies but Lol seem to have a good flow of information been given to them on every move and operation made by EN. Even with this information they may pre stack targeted cities but in the end they still loose most of those cities. So when you talk about spies maybe you should look at your own alliance as well. now the biggest spy user and alliance that relied on 85% spies , 15% skill has at least gone from this sever. So its in many a players view that Lol now seems to of taken the lead role in using spies instead of that good old one to one skill's.

So maybe spies should be hung up to dry on all alliances and see how we compare then.

Lol will still loose cities and more as they will not be pre-warned by the spies as they are now.

Lol can not deny the fact they use a few spies as the odd's of every city setup for attack over the last month suddenly being stacked just before the attacks start's is amazing and i dont think its because they are fortune teller's either.

How can any of you, both LOL and EN expect to stand a chance against spies when you have 140 members or so? Taking inn that many big players from dif alliances and even alliaces you have been at war with makes you grow, but it comes at a price that you lose control of who inn your alliance really is on your side and not. At least that's my opinion.
Please correct me if any of the info was wrong as I only feel 80% sure both of you took inn a lot of big players from alliances you destroyed.

Taking inn players from alliances you destroyed, come on 1 or 2 of them probably still wants revenge.

DeletedUser

How can any of you, both LOL and EN expect to stand a chance against spies when you have 140 members or so? Taking inn that many big players from dif alliances and even alliaces you have been at war with makes you grow, but it comes at a price that you lose control of who inn your alliance really is on your side and not. At least that's my opinion.
Please correct me if any of the info was wrong as I only feel 80% sure both of you took inn a lot of big players from alliances you destroyed.

Taking inn players from alliances you destroyed, come on 1 or 2 of them probably still wants revenge.

This will be my last post as no longer involved with grepolis and account being deleted . yes you are correct a large intake from many previous enemies is bound to have a few wanting revenge. i no longer play and this account will be deleted soon.