myriad the dictators

DeletedUser2863

These lot make me laugh claiming im a dictator - doesn't look like i will be in this world much longer but i look forward to the war - 80 onto 1 - seems a fair fight - i wonder if they will have to call from any of there alliances for support

DeletedUser14786

What is your alliance? Why do they think you are a dictator?

DeletedUser2863

What is your alliance? Why do they think you are a dictator?

My alliance is me and because i voiced a view - called defiance

15 attacks at me now so i think im enemy number 1

so far i have lost 933 units in population to there loss of 4916

thats all attacks for now over - a win in population of 3983 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2863

Well things have changed a little - new stats are

my lossses - 933 + 232 +72 + 119 + 32 + 194 + 16 = 1598 + 40 = 1638 + 21 +303 = 1962
There losses - 4916 + 135 + 90 + 207 + 70 + 277 + 94 = 5789 + 202 = 5991 + 163 + 156 = 6300
diff - 4338

DeletedUser2863

my losses - 1962 + 207 = 2169 + 269 = 2438
myriad + allies - 6300 + 272 + 105 + 330 + 320 = 7327 + 728 = 8055

DeletedUser

We weren't planning to hit you. You joined OoC and started attacking us, remember? BTW, you don't even see half the attacks we do and receive. 15 is nothing. In this past week, I've sent out over 100 attacks and taken 3 cities from OOC.

DeletedUser

who really cares about how much population it cost to take a city? yesterday i got 5038 attacker BPs: about 500 on my behalf going for a city bcs it turned out to be an easy pic, the other 4538 on helping out other alliance mates in their goings. it isnt about math. its about taking cities and oceans.

checking grepostats i just saw that you lost 5 cities in 2 days to myriad. you see thats math: if you have 11 cities and lose 5 of those by taking 0 new cities then how many cities do you have now? :)

DeletedUser

Thank you 9iloya. It's not always about how much you send at an enemy, but how hard it is for the enemy, and whether or not you lose the city.

DeletedUser

An enemy in grepolis can send as many attacks as they want and may lose perhaps 1500 troops or more but still keep going and going as long as you act the turtle it doesn't matter how much troops youve defeated. I learned that the hard way lol.

DeletedUser18514

Taking cities from Dan Brown is really mighty thing,isn't it? Especially because that guy didn't log in for a while. :D

You're heroes now when he didn't log in,but remember how he defended when he was active.

DeletedUser

All I remember is that he was helped by our enemies, and did almost nothing but hurt himself in the end.

DeletedUser18514

He created this post when he were without alliance. He joined OoC AFTER you guys started to attack him.

DeletedUser

It's called a war game for a reason. Not to complain about being killed but to fight for your life. If we attacked him it's because one of our members needed another city. We've recruited members after taking cities before. That's only because we tend to make friendships with the people we fight instead of just trying to completely kill them.

Call it whatever you want but the person isn't an ally until he's an ally.

DeletedUser18514

Yeah,I know that it's a war game. My previous post is only answer on your,as you wrote that you were attacking because he were helping your enemies. But I just wanted to say that you guys started to attack him before he joined enemy's side. I know that this is war game. Kill,or be killed.

DeletedUser18392

Actually thats not how this all started, He joined myriad and then started attacking members internally and was kicked, was attacked for a few days more then ignored - till he joined OOC when we were at war.

that's all there is to it nothing more nothing less.

DeletedUser18514

Actually thats not how this all started, He joined myriad and then started attacking members internally and was kicked, was attacked for a few days more then ignored - till he joined OOC when we were at war.

Good to know,thanks.

DeletedUser

WOW this was just a giant waste of forum space lol :D
(not scotz post,dans forum)