Newspaper Myrmidon / / / / QUEEN

DeletedUser

I can't use edit

Hmmm.... seems we have a dirty little spy spending lots of silver on me ... I'd rather you gave it to me than have all those spies executed to the entertainment of our people. We are running out of different ways to do this. Last one was had his head used as a dart board for our spearmen and archers. Next one I think we'll use his balls as a pair of bolas on rope to strangle him.

QUEENIE dear, your wasting so much silver and those spies bodies are mounting up shall send their remain back with some flowers ?

hhmmm .... not listening dear Queenie are you that must over 20,000 you have spent now keep it coming :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you're going to make fun of someone at least make it funny. Make a PnP or something, that way everyone can share the joke.

Though I must say, this is a humorous attempt at insults for someone so twitchy. I sent one spy at you weeks ago. I send another and see you have gained all types of support from what I found out later was not one, but 2 alliances. THE EAGLE and GREEK FIRE. I could understand if this was a CS attempt or a clearing attack. But no, the turtle withdraws it's head back into it's shell after 1 spy attempt.

Plus, may I ask why you a player with over 4000 points Conquers a 750 point city? Is any city with more than 10 Swordsmen too scary for you? Or is it because that you are too worried to send the only offensive troops you have out? Out of curiosity. How many of these offensive troops are actually yours? http://prntscr.com/7uzgk

By the way dude, you're not supposed to double post, never mind triple post. Just edit the first post and add what you wanted to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah. That's another disappointment. I was flattered thinking that someone had written a whole newspaper about me. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Instead I discover just another noob going off about spies. :(

DeletedUser

So not only is this not a newspaper, not only is the OP spamming and triple-posting, but it also seems to have been a backfired attempt at insulting someone else.

Sapphire52, spying is a part of the game just like everything else. Sometimes failed spies can be more useful than successful spies, to scare an enemy. It seems to have worked quite well, in that respect.

DeletedUser

Ho dear I was just trying to get a little under his rather thin skin and it worked to some good degree. Really not bothered by the spying at all am aware it is part of the game and use it myself ... As for a conquered city I assume you mean my 2nd city that appeared today .. it wasn't conquered I saw a open place on an island and colonized it. If i was to go conquering I would not waste my time on anything less than 3000 point city at the very least.

A couple of weeks back you referred to, you missed your chance because unfortunately for me I had an accident and was drafted into hospital for an over night stay. As I was out and about when this accident happened I had no means of doing anything on Grepolis until very late the next day by the time I got home switched my computer on you and a friend had assulted my city wiped out my meager defences at that time. That were left there for like 40 hours or so without me being around to do anything not even raise my militia.

So when I came back I started to make sure that would not happen again, sure I have some support from my allies and some remained whilst I rebuilt and strengthened everything. Who would not do that anyway for the fellow allies ? I started to put siilver in steadily into my cave too then I caught your spy and decided there and then to make sure I'd catch every spy there after it is quite obvious with the amount of time and silver spent you are up to no good in regards of my main city.

Sure I may be a noob to Grepolis but I learn darned quick been playing war board games for longer than I care to remember so quite aware of tactics like spying to gain enough information to be able to mount an attack or takeover/conquest.

Anyway keep up the efforts am sure I have got loads more to fend off your attempts. You must have already spent like 45000 silver on it lets make it 150,000 or you want to go for the million ?

Think that enough for now anyway <shrugs> just thought it be a fun way to wind someone up into wasting their time. Guess I am wrong he is seriously after my city but I am not wrong about the thin skin I think.

Sapphire

DeletedUser

Oh. My bad. A player with over 4K points Colonized a city. Yeah that isn't worse. When there is a player with 2.5K points on the same island.

Wow, either you suck at making friends or you need some better ones.

I can understand the Support being there while you rebuilt. But honestly that support has been there for weeks. It should not take that long to recoup your losses.

I would happily spend all the silver I can to see what your city contains. Unlike some players who bully poor defenseless anchor points I aim to take cities, not make them. Talking about getting under skin, I noticed your reinforcements increased dramatically when you caught my first 1K spy. :p

MK

DeletedUser

Ho dearer me are we the tetchy one. Look am not going to add further to this thread now after those in charge have sad their bit...

I didn't say anything about how much support I still have there, awful lot of it is my own forces and those that remain are triggers or sometimes called tripwires to alert fellow allies and such if I happen to be away say, in bed asleep etc...

As for making friends one sure way not to make any is to go around like your BANKSTER crews smashing heads together... like all bullies even in real life they find out that true friends unite to return the compliment and smash you in the end.

In the final analysis you play this game your way and good luck to you and I'll play it my way. I have been effectively warned off by the moderators here not to play mind games with you and such so this is definately my last post here in this thread and about the situation which spawned it.

Carry on ranting if you like it doesn't bother me one bit this is a game, I play the game, this is not real life therefore has no hold over me whatever your assertions be.

Sapphire

DeletedUser

Damn. I was really enjoying this debate. It was one of the things I really missed about Grepolis.

Farewell+Dean+Ashton.JPG

DeletedUser

oh man.
You guys give up to easy.
This could have turned into something special.

DeletedUser

As my current Professor often says - paraphrasing slightly:

The collective attention spans of the modern American is shrinking at an inversely proportionate rate to the increasing girth of their waistlines.

Translation for those with low attention spans:

Americans are getting fat and lazy.

DeletedUser27991

Sounds good, I think an actual newspaper will be fun for the world. Can the next editor be someone who knows when to use "your" and when to use "you're" in a sentence? Also, there, their, and they're while I'm at it.