Myrmidon

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

hia peoples.

Mr. P here to rock this world.

me and smithy are going starting a world called Myrmidon. we are located in 066. join us and rock out.

DeletedUser31161

So sorry.

Were starting in this world to dominate 066

DeletedUser

Might as well have some fun together in this world init P. we both have alot of enemy so lets make it double trouble. :p

DeletedUser

Recruitment is selective,

Pacts+Nap's ( Good luck Talking to Mr P.

DeletedUser30111

Y'all should try O56, hear it's much more fun, haha. Either way, good luck to you, and it's good to see new faces around the Troy forums.

DeletedUser

Thank pal first time in troys world aswell first time playing revolt thought.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Why does every world have a Myrmidon alliance in it... it's like the same old Spartan alliances, getting quite boring now.

Myrmidons and Spartan alliances on grepolis are like weeds in your garden, it doesn't matter how many times you destroy/remove them, they always come back!

:p

DeletedUser

We couldn't come up with a name so it will stay for now till we show everyone who we are,

DeletedUser31161

Why does every world have a Myrmidon alliance in it... it's like the same old Spartan alliances, getting quite boring now.

Myrmidons and Spartan alliances on grepolis are like weeds in your garden, it doesn't matter how many times you destroy/remove them, they always come back!

:p

were changing it. our alliance is gonna have a vote to see which one is the best. Cyclones, or Young Gunz

Y'all should try O56, hear it's much more fun, haha. Either way, good luck to you, and it's good to see new faces around the Troy forums.

this ocean is gonna be hell as it is.

me-400 points
island above me- 10k