Pnp Myrmidons betrayed their allies!

DeletedUser19042

Only very recently the powerful Myrmidons Betrayed Krypteia. Their leaders didn’t respect the value of a pact with Krypteia and betrayed them. They launched attacks on Krypteia that we were willing to forgive. But soon, more and more attacks followed.

Krypteia retaliated.

The good Krypteia was so good to take in a Myrmidon member that wanted to join Krypteia right before the war began. But soonly after the war started, he went back to his former alliance. A treacherous act!

Q2wsbs4.png
Soon after this message Scots decided to join them. But very soon after we received this back. Is there doubt on his loyalty?
Anyway…Very soon we received a very nice welcome message that had been posted on their forums.

1ehPfTu.png
Strangely enough, Nebramose practically begged Scot to return (check first image) and here they are declaring he has always been loyal. I wouldn’t be very sure of that! Scot even apologized for his move. Which makes me even doubt more about his loyalty. Plus, Scot, did you know a week consists of 7 days? I bet you don’t.

9JoTX6C.png
Now, we let this subject rest for some more fun.

Through “sources” we heard a lot of negative comments. A lot of Myrmidon players don’t agree with the behavior of the myrmidon leadership. We even discovered a “network” that is planning something. Ohhh mymries…Too bad. Did you even know about that? The enemy knows more about your members than you do!

Soon after The mighty Myrmidons declared war upon Krypteia, the people of the Myrmidonian alliance was demoralized. As we can all understand, so the leadership decided to give a moral boost to their discouraged members.

Namely, this:
TUclTRn.png
But, this isn’t even true. :D

Firstly,
sGCFeGI.png
Of course you are. We picked something up about a possible merger between the two alliances. But sadly, a lot of your players aren’t happy! Because, a lot of them will be left behind, and they know it. That’s one more reason why your members aren’t happy with current leadership. IN BOTH ALLIANCES.

Secondly,
qWYJpic.png
There must be something I don’t know…There simply must be something…
I counted 11 players that are in VM in Krypteia. I’m sure those 11 really limit activity. You even checked? Because I did.

Myrmidons have 5 VM’ed players. That’s less exactly, But they have 24 inactive players, while Krypteia only one.
Now I’m sure THAT limits activity. Check your stats before you try to give a heads-up to your players.

Then, up to the next,
gpbpYni.png
Well, strange thing is, I did just the same. Really. My friends do confirm that there is cooperation between you all, but no way of support except for 2 alliances. And their members were given instructions to only send support when really needed.

Plus…Let us cripple fast?
Wait, let’s gather some stats (verified with www.grepointel.com)
Krypteia VS The Myrmidons since the war started: 21-6 (Krypteia win)
Krypteia VS OCEANS VETERANS: 152-52 (Krypteia win)
Krypteia VS Phoenix: 65-6 (Krypteia win)
Krypteia VS The Deadly Angels: 37-0(Krypteia win)
Krypteia VS Vengeance: 65-14 (Krypteia win)

Which makes a
Krypteia VS all: 340-78 (Krypteia win)

Now, if I see these numbers I really think we can afford to have our enemies group. Don’t you?
And to end, to mention The Bish can really harm your diplomatic relations with them. As Bish agreed to support you, but doesn’t want to go further in this war. Mentioning them in such way isn’t really smart. (as a sidenote, Krypteia decided not to retaliate against The Bish (for now)).
And then you mention The Dark Riders, we never heard of them. Are they supposed to frighten us?

Have fun in this war!
But you already lost 21 cities in 7 days time, and only took 6. Looks promising…For Krypteia!
Your reporter on spot,
J

DeletedUser33690

Thanks guys. :D

As expected, great fun to read, and always helping your alliance's cause. Since Gela started; the amount of movement you have created in the diplomatic chats between a lot of alliances through your pnps is significant. It is actually quite scary to behold. It is subtle, seemingly accurate and constantly entertaining. Please Sir can we have some more?

PS: As a Brit, i am a little diaspointed that you have already used "The mighty" Myrms Tag. As good third of our members would of "rolled" over and quite happily given you the game, if you called us "The Mighty Bish"

Gal

DeletedUser32412

Doesnt anyone ever say more than the above comments. Yes it is a nice PnP but dont get me wrong it aint any different from most others you see on these externals. The point of making it, is to make a statement, not get brownie points in the form of reps..

A war between #1 & #2 is a big thing in any world. It has consequences for a lot of other alliances through out the world of Gela. For me it makes me think whether I am on the right side of the fence. I may not be directly affected by this war but lets face it you dont want to be on the wrong side as it develops. If this is how an alliance operates then I for one wouldnt ally myself to them, back stabbing in my mind says a lot about the players leading an alliance. If you make a pact you make it for good reasons, that is why it is hugely important to consider who you ally yourself with. A pact with another alliance should not be made lightly, it should be a statement of intent for a long term commitment.

Grepolis is a war game, this situation has come about because TM basically pacted themselves into a corner with very limiting options..I guess something had to give because internally ppl for sure would have been pushing and shoving for different things..by way of a prediction, from the sounds of it and by way of general experience they will probably be fracturing into different alliances before long.

DeletedUser19042

As expected, great fun to read, and always helping your alliance's cause. Since Gela started; the amount of movement you have created in the diplomatic chats between a lot of alliances through your pnps is significant. It is actually quite scary to behold. It is subtle, seemingly accurate and constantly entertaining. Please Sir can we have some more?

PS: As a Brit, i am a little diaspointed that you have already used "The mighty" Myrms Tag. As good third of our members would of "rolled" over and quite happily given you the game, if you called us "The Mighty Bish"

Gal
I'll think about that next time. Thanks!

Doesnt anyone ever say more than the above comments. Yes it is a nice PnP but dont get me wrong it aint any different from most others you see on these externals. The point of making it, is to make a statement, not get brownie points in the form of reps..

A war between #1 & #2 is a big thing in any world. It has consequences for a lot of other alliances through out the world of Gela. For me it makes me think whether I am on the right side of the fence. I may not be directly affected by this war but lets face it you dont want to be on the wrong side as it develops. If this is how an alliance operates then I for one wouldnt ally myself to them, back stabbing in my mind says a lot about the players leading an alliance. If you make a pact you make it for good reasons, that is why it is hugely important to consider who you ally yourself with. A pact with another alliance should not be made lightly, it should be a statement of intent for a long term commitment.

Grepolis is a war game, this situation has come about because TM basically pacted themselves into a corner with very limiting options..I guess something had to give because internally ppl for sure would have been pushing and shoving for different things..by way of a prediction, from the sounds of it and by way of general experience they will probably be fracturing into different alliances before long.

Totally agree on you there. :)

DeletedUser33690

The mighty Boosh

I'll think about that next time. Thanks!

Totally agree on you there. :)

Just for the record "The mighty Boosh" is a comedy programme in the UK which appeals to people who like to smoke "herbal" Tobacco.

The "Mighty Bish" may or may not be subject to one of Jorisval's PNPs.

Gal

DeletedUser

Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

DeletedUser

Riders

And then you mention The Dark Riders, we never heard of them. Are they supposed to frighten us?

Well well, quite a talker we have here...

We have been around and under the radar.

I think you should go have another look around you mate, before starting to judge others.

You realize that Krypteia is seen as one BIG piece of steak?

-War

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

hmmmm..I like steaks.

And if I say "never heard of them" it means, I never heard of them. And if I would never have heard of them, it means they aren't aggressive enough.

And...Are you supposed to frighten us? No..Because...Oh yes, you are 3 oceans away from us. Woops. Didn't see that.
Oh and next to that, your ABP is really terrible.

DeletedUser

Okay, seems like you don't understand the "under the radar" part...

All good though,

Watch this space...