Pnp Myrmidons betrayed their allies!

DeletedUser

screenshot20130328at19.jpg

Yes, because obviously your core is really close to us, so you are definitely a threat :p

DeletedUser19042

Exactly my point.

I could understand about Myrmidons, Deadly Angels, Oceans Veterans, vengeance and Phoenix. But why Dark Riders? They are HOURS away from us.

DeletedUser

Fair enough, you being far away from us I do understand, but what I meant was to not underestimate/judge us just yet.

DeletedUser19042

Of course not.

We'll see what happens. :)
You are a fresh alliance, that might bring it far later on. Perhaps we'll see each other on the battlefield!

DeletedUser

Great stuff, we have been around for quite some time... since the days of legion of doom, wolf pack and etc... Just started in a very complicated area, got a little stomped on when UKS was still around, but we have finally managed to open our wings a bit.

Anyhow, just wanted to have my say when I saw the Riders were mentioned.

Perhaps we will.

see you.
thumb3_dark_rider.jpg

DeletedUser19042

I hope you stay on the forum. These forums are getting a little dull. So fresh blood can make things more fun again.

Please stay, and check for the next discussions!

Well same again..as you made the same post twice. :D

DeletedUser

Yea, my bad.. firefox was acting up... Ill be around, some of the information could be interesting...

DeletedUser

Reading this thread, has made me smile, i have never read such a load of rubbish and missuse of facts. All is good in our camp and we know the truth.
Krypteia on the other hand is an alliance that has to resort to spies (yes, plural) and propaganda.

DeletedUser

Reading this thread, has made me smile, i have never read such a load of rubbish and missuse of facts. All is good in our camp and we know the truth.
Krypteia on the other hand is an alliance that has to resort to spies (yes, plural) and propaganda.

this is funny to me since after all it was the Myrms who sent Scotsdg over to Krypt to learn our ways

DeletedUser

People from Omega might remember the Blood Dimmed Tide, an enormous alliance that at its peak was like 3 times larger than the closest alliance. They were not just a large alliance, they were extremely aggressive and active.

What happened was an allies vs axis type war, where nearly every single alliance allied together. The BDT who had some allies of there own, was able to fend off the allies at first. Over time however, they started to be widdled down until they were no longer a threat. Even though BDT has been wiped out for nearly a year now, they still hold the #1 defense bp title!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People from Omega might remember the Blood Dimmed Tide, an enormous alliance that at its peak was like 3 times larger than the closest alliance. They were not just a large alliance, they were extremely aggressive and active.

What happened was an allies vs axis type war, where nearly every single alliance allied together. The BDT who had some allies of there own, was able to fend off the allies at first. Over time however, they started to be widdled down until they were no longer a threat. Even though BDT has been wiped out for nearly a year now, they still hold the #1 defense bp title!

Something similar to this happened on the US servers. The world is about the same size as Gela, and the alliance was called the Federation. They had the same thing happen. Everyone teamed up against them, and they only had one ally. So everyone fought against them for ages, and then the mega-coalition was defeated by the big number of larger players in the Federation. The Federation is still there, and set to win WW's without much competition

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33944

Something similar to this happened on the US servers. The world is about the same size as Gela, and the alliance was called the Federation. They had the same thing happen. Everyone teamed up against them, and they only had one ally. So everyone fought against them for ages, and then finally the overwhelming number of big players, forced the mega-alliance into defeat. The Federation is still there, and set to win WW's without much competition

How did the federation win? I thought u said they were defeated by everyone else? I am confused

DeletedUser

Sorry, I should of worded it better, I meant the mega-coalition was defeated by the big number of larger players in the Federation

DeletedUser

I assume you are talking about Krypts (in a Myrm bashing thread lol)

When has anyone boasted about spies?

Who's sending you msgs referring to you as kindergarteners?

Why'd you drink so much Hate-orade?

DeletedUser19042

I assume you are talking about Krypts (in a Myrm bashing thread lol)

When has anyone boasted about spies? Eumh...Yesterday, the day before, the day before that one, and one day back...oh..and last hour...:D
But seriously? Never. :p
It's not our fault that Myrmidons' players are unhappy and just give us info from time to time. We don't even ask them.

Who's sending you msgs referring to you as kindergarteners? I am. (pokerface) :p

Why'd you drink so much Hate-orade? Why wouldn't he? :p

Answers in the quote...
And none of this is to be taken as truth btw. :p

Except that I love ltrnl. :p