Mysteries of Tegea

DeletedUser42857

The much wondered mysteries of Tegea

1) Why did Buckie ghost?

2) Where are "not simming" going to build their wonders?

3) Where does Zazou get her ABP? (Because literally nobody in Unicorns has ever seen her attack) - does she have a reciprocal agreement with Bozebert and Frank?

DeletedUser35722

We are thinking of changing our alliance name to 'Not Building WW', thoughts?

Bozebae and myself only give bp out to those who pay us gold , if you are interested pm us ingame we have some juicy Bp waiting for anyone with a big enough chequebook

DeletedUser53924

hahahahaha I don't have any agreement with anybody to get BP. First, Fluffy is not the only alliance around me and I attacked Fluffy in the past but now its the 3-4 same Fluffy players everywhere then it's not exciting with all their cities close to me really stacked. I found new playground in the south, west and north. :)
BTW, if nobody in Unicorns has ever seen my attack, I'm sorry for you but several are lying to you LOL

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
hahahahaha I don't have any agreement with anybody to get BP. First, Fluffy is not the only alliance around me and I attacked Fluffy in the past but now its the 3-4 same Fluffy players everywhere then it's not exciting with all their cities close to me really stacked. I found new playground in the south, west and north. :)
BTW, if nobody in Unicorns has ever seen my attack, I'm sorry for you but several are lying to you LOL

Teresa gets cleared every time Zaz has Double bp token running, saw the reports for at least 3-4 different dates and times.
thats not a bad ABP income if you ask me.

DeletedUser52116

Teresa gets cleared every time Zaz has Double bp token running, saw the reports for at least 3-4 different dates and times.
thats not a bad ABP income if you ask me.
shut up dumby
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser41102

i havent seen an attack in a long, long time Zazou,, will you come say hello again soon?
Gaby popped over during the night, my militia were happy to see her, but she didnt send any CS for my navy :(