Mystical Goblet Rewards - Feedback

DeletedUser

I like this feature. When you get more than 2-5 cities the daily reward used to become kind of useless - you didn't really need resources nor favour, it just adds another option that will always provide something useful. There's nothing on that list at 7 days where I would be disappointed personally. Either free troops, more resources in the long run, coins, fighting bonuses or gold? They're all useful at any stage of the game and I think Inno got this right :)

DeletedUser50935

I don't like it... previously if you played for 30 days you could get 50 gold and for non-gold users that is valuable...

DeletedUser

The rewards need to be scaled to player size. I have 140+ cities, there's just no point me taking the random rewards. What do I want with "4 slingers per hour for 1 hour"? At the moment I just take the 100 favor every day, there's nothing else that's worth my time.

DeletedUser42857

I preferred the old level of favor reward.

I would generally leave the reward unclaimed most of the day and use if it if needed an emergancy wisdom, or rage etc.

new level not as good.

and the goblet rewards, while maybe good in a brand new world, or for brand new players.. level 1 sling buff for a 500k player is pretty much useless. i didnt even bother saving them, just discarded them

DeletedUser31385

I don't like it... previously if you played for 30 days you could get 50 gold and for non-gold users that is valuable...

Ya, they reduced it to 25. It was fine at 50 because you could run an olympic games.

DeletedUser10962

My feedback as with every new feature that inno has done since the 2010 roadmap is please stop tinkering with little stuff that doesn't really matter and start focusing on the endgame revamp we were promised

DeletedUser

My feedback as with every new feature that inno has done since the 2010 roadmap is please stop tinkering with little stuff that doesn't really matter and start focusing on the endgame revamp we were promised

Amen.

Zarun-

Strategos
Getting favor bonus, accelerated construction, even hero coins is cool but the troops need to either be removed or scaled to point values.

For a player at 1million+ even 16 x 9 is not very useful. 144 archers. Wow.

DeletedUser50768

Yeah, to be honest Mystical Goblet sucks, while with additional favour you can make an additional manti at a time, which speeds up the proccess of building flyers...

DeletedUser20908

This feature is useless and i'd like to see the old system restored.. the awards suck as you only get small troop amounts or useless spells i cant use so i discard them and now even the resources you get fornot choosing the goblet are only 2000 and 100 favour whilein the old system the resources went up the longer you logged in.. so another useless "new feature" please reverft back to the old system and focuss on a new endgame which is the real important feature you should be working on.

DeletedUser46251

I have to say the the 20k resource package was handy at the start of a world, although i like the option of troop spells or the free gold early in the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Some slightly better (less bitter and twisted feedback). If you're going to genuinely try and use rewards for logins then there should be real bonuses that matter days 1-9 fine have small perks. Day 10 pick items that might be helpful instead of 8 hops give people 6 mantis or 4 erinyes or 20 harpies. Maybe use some of the newer spells so you can get the enhanced COTO buff or enhanced pop growth.

I would recommend as it is at the moment then for every 10 days after 10 get a much nicer buff. So on days 10, 20, 30, 40 you get a enhanced Pop growth, CP, COTO, SMALL myth buffs like 200 pops worth. Worth having but not overpowered

DeletedUser39822

Either go back to the old way or up the ante on the current awards. Personally I would like to see random points awarded for logging in that can be accrued and redeemed for bonuses, perks, tokens, etc.......create a store specifically for the log in. You miss a day and you lose everything accrued that has not been spent. It's a win-win.

This goblet idea has run its course and it's a bust.