Mystical Hen Feedback Thread

DeletedUser17591

This is actually a step in the right direction to make events less powerful, in the same way as the wheel changes...

You know how to make events less powerful? DON'T have so many freaking events! It's not necessary to have an event every 30 days, 4 per year is more than enough. My inventory is overflowing with stockpiled spells, even before the events start. But then maybe that's because I am a builder...

DeletedUser21774

With past versions of this event, I have noticed that people shared the recipes quite a bit and that they were often all published ahead of time by external websites. Pretty much everyone knew every recipe after a day or two. This allowed people to completely control what they got which resulted in a huge amount of flyers after the event. With all the recipes being random, it limits the amount of flyers that will be present as each person must unlock their own recipe for them. I know this might not be ideal for some people, but I feel it could help balance out the event.

Everyone got the same flyers so it was all even. Now it seems hardly worth any bother.

There are a few folks who gold nukes out regularly. Those tiny fraction of players will be the ones buying into the event. Many of my mates are I are just shrugging. If anything it has toned down people's tendency to go into lots of worlds just to forage for gold. Getting back to basic grep. Good for us - and for the goldaholics - good for inno.

DeletedUser16798

spent 10 bucks and what I got and could afford.. wasn't worth it.
I will spend no more.. yes im a fool to spend the money on recipes in which they should be free.
So everyone gets a bunch of flyers with old way and recipes shared ... I always liked it... it was fun

This event is a drag and not worth the money to invest in it

As a very long time player in this game and TW.... the frustration and reality continues on too much greed .. may boycott game if continues this way

DeletedUser55100

Personally have boycotted the last few events because i have better things to do with my money, this event is also one that i won't participate in apart from the freebies on offer. Time and time again players have complained that there are too many events, Inno have no interest in the views of the the standard player though - their answer?........ to INCREASE the number of events.

Sadly the game is dying its become a borefest, the world speeds these days mean nothing because you can guarantee that within 3 or 4 weeks of a world opening those speeds and the associated balance of the world are rendered absolutely meaningless by an influx of free event tokens, the dynamic of the world is never the same from that point on.

Sadly the game has now become more about the events than the game itself, number of players playing worlds probably at an all time low - Maybe inno realise this and their only real concern is to squeeze as much juice out of the orange before it finally dries out. Hence their only real concern/priority is Gold users.

The really annoying thing is that they try to make out that they are doing us all a favour by "evening/balancing out the game", are we really that stupid , one of the most even events was the Christmas Event Wheel, and they changed that (to actually take away the advantages that the smaller smaller may gain by the random feature). Not only that but they have the nerve to try and tell us that WE had actually requested this change through a survey, strangely enough despite more than 10 requests from people to publish this "evidence" none was ever produced, probably because it simply didn't exist. But hey makes perfect sense to me, Inno bring in changes that they know are going to be unpopular and then attempt to trick us into believing it was us that asked for the changes in the first place LOL.

This latest event is the worst value for money event that i have ever seen, have you also noticed that not only are we being forced to shell out absolute fortunes to purchase recipies, but the mark up on the individual feed types is absolutely ridiculous.

Previous cost of individual feeds in this event: 40 40 40 40 60 60 60 90
Current cost of individual feeds in this event : 60 60 60 60 90 90 90 90

Its a money grab, pure and simple, at least have the decency to admit it rather than trying to spin some fairy story about "balancing the game up".

DeletedUser52860

This last message is exactly right. This is the point so many of are missing.

I understand some players like Mojo are prepared to get fed a load of BS from the devs while paying more and more for a game that is in decline. That is his prerogative. But the truth is that his reaction is exactly what inno wants. It means they don't have to work to fix or improve the game as long as people gobble up whatever tosh they dish out while being the cash cow that they can flog to death.

DeletedUser55100

Okay so the event started, the only recipes I really really cared about were mantis and DBP tokens so I bought those two recipes. It cost 150 gold. A total of 60 cents worth of gold.

Everyone crying about this needs to go into vm for a couple of weeks and look for a job.

So you are assuming that everybody that is complaining about this event is out of work, what a strange assumption, hummm i wonder what other prejudices and stereotypes you harbor. :(

Lets turn this one around and using your own logic we could say that everybody happy to spend large amounts of money on what is basically a declining internet game just to give themselves an advantage over others need to get a life and get out more.

DeletedUser55100

With past versions of this event, I have noticed that people shared the recipes quite a bit and that they were often all published ahead of time by external websites. Pretty much everyone knew every recipe after a day or two. This allowed people to completely control what they got which resulted in a huge amount of flyers after the event. With all the recipes being random, it limits the amount of flyers that will be present as each person must unlock their own recipe for them. I know this might not be ideal for some people, but I feel it could help balance out the event.

what a load of rubbish - its quite clearly a money grab, as with all recent events you have tweaked them to actually make them decreasingly value for money for those that were at least prepared to spend a little gold on these things, the only people that benefit are the big gold spenders, we are not stupid so please don't pretend to care about "balancing the game out", when you make changes that simply widen the chasm.

Look at the mark ups that you have stuck on the individual ingredients, how does that represent value for money - you have to be joking, the only players that can seriously afford to pay those prices are the addicts who really don't care what they spend to fuel the addiction.

previous event:

Corn 40
Grass 40
bread 40
Worms 40
Lettuce 60
Berries 60
Blossom 60
Honey 90

Current event:

Corn 60
Grass 60
bread 60
Worms 60
Lettuce 90
Berries 90
Blossom 90
Honey 90

I am sure one of you lovely people can correct my maths if it is as rubbish as i fear , however by my (ropey) calculations we now have:

a 20% mark up on our four regular ingredients
an increase from one to Four rare ingredients with a net increase in base price of 50% for those three items, with only the previous top honey remaining the same price (wow thanks lol).

There rests the case for the prosecution - a clear money grab carefully wrapped up in attractive wrapping paper with neat bow and a tag bearing the words "game re-balance"

Yeah right.......

DeletedUser55100

Ap only players are irrelevant. The game isn't meant to be played ap only and players who choose to do so are welcomed city builders for the rest of us but don't really factor in to the business model.

Of course they are profiting. on some points I will agree that they are overstepping with some of the packages offered but this event is not one of them any more than any other event. This whole backlash is over nickles and dimes.

Don't supersize a few McDonald's combos and you've helped your heart and paid for your event gold.

Smoke 2 fewer packs of cigarettes this month.

Return your redbox movies on time.

I have a bunch more suggestions on how you can save the equivalent of $10 worth of gold in the next couple of days if none of those help

Thanks for sharing the personal sacrifices that you make to enable you to spend your entirely life trying to be number one on an internet game Mojo but for the majority of us fortunately those are not issues that we even need to consider, but big respect to you for making those sacrifices LOL.

DeletedUser34939

Well this is escalating.

I guarantee I don't use nearly as much gold as you think I do.

I'll probably spend 20 - 30 bucks on this event by the time it's over and I definitely won't get one of those top 10 rewards. I don't rush build troops other than a CS now and then.

I don't support everything inno does to make money. Especially some of the packages they've been offering. If you want to boycott those things I'm down.

Y'all keep saying the game is in decline and it is. There are fewer servers and less players per server. That means they need more per player or per event. And how long has grep been around now? Prices went up a little on ingredients. They've gone up on everything else in life too since we started playing.

I bought a $5 package when they offered some free recipes and paid for 3 others. Other than those I'm just mixing stuff around and seeing what happens. You have to figure that that is what they intended us to do originally and not share all the recipes 2 hours after the event started otherwise they would all have just been unlocked when the event started.

I would prefer they took away any ability to buy recipes and doubled the cost of ingredients to make their money. Anything to reduce the effect on gameplay that events have. While this change might piss some folks off it will reduce the events effect on the game for sure.

DeletedUser51063

Agree with all the other posts. The playing field keeps getting more and more slanted to the big spenders and is done purely to generate more cash for Inno.

SUCKS - You either PAY Grepo the gold or you get goulash.

They don't seem to like having players. Newest crap is that those playing on mobiles need to upgrade to a higher level and forced [player]afishhunter[/player] to quit.
He had written me that "another forced upgrade to continue playing using the App is required.
I doubt my phone has the memory for it.
"
He just deleted the app as the existing one would not let him enter the game without upgrading.
I contacted support about this and they said they would pass on my suggestion about this.
What a crock this INNO site has become..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@mojosrisin there is no boycotting Inno.. when they first introduced those unit packs and whatever, entire communities rose against them and they "decided not to do that because of community feedback" year later we see the same packages being offered in different shapes and sizes, they aint stopping with that,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34939

I agree with ya there Bacon.

What I disagree with is the fury raised over what is going to amount to like an extra $6 spent on an event.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
no its not that mojo, this next to halloween event is best one around to actually spend gold on, and that should be enough for them but now they switched up everything about this event to spend more for same rewards..

DeletedUser54539

I have after playing Finishing En100 Ill be leaving the game for good. To many events the game is all about profit not fun.
since it Opened I think we have gone about 2 weeks max without an event. sorry I ant a player to splash the cash before and did well ingame, know its near impossible. Iv'e spent more in this world that I had done in near 7 years of playing the game.

This will be my last comment on Forums ever! Hope you all enjoy playing, im sorry Paying!

DeletedUser48212

I was just saying this to valk the other day: The number of events is going on per year. They are now coming monthly! It used to be 4 or so events per year. The christmas wheel, the map thingy, the easter and assassin event. Next is that the prices for charges, stones, ingredients etc is going up steadily. The Christmas Wheel was the height of being shameless. It was stacked agaisnt you, it was not even close to fair towards you, it made you spend aton of gold for a meager return.

Now the easter with the buying of recipes in the disguise of "making it more fair for players" If you want to make it more fair then find another way to get those, they should be not buyable but unlockable due to actions. But this is just another moneygrabbing thing. Just not worth it. I wonder what they will think of next that will ask us to pay for something? I am just waiting for the day they will give you the option to scout ahead a city for gold, to buy 50% more attack for your next attack, to instant summon units etc etc.

The events were always some kinda extra option thing to get some units and nice stuff for the ones with gold BUT it was always fair in that you could get some good returns if you got even only 5k or 10k gold. But with those changes it is not fair anymore. The ones who spend 100k + gold will get returns that the ones who wont do it pay dearly.

I love this game very much but Inno is becoming like the drug dealer down the street: First you get it for free, then you get it cheap and then they take you for all you have. Lesser Events, lesser short term thinking of how to milk your players, more improvements of the game, more making it fair for the players. We will always pay for Grepo because it is our hobby and it is fair to pay for all those hours, weeks, months and years we put into this game. Afterall, Grepo got big because of its community so do not milk them for cash but return the love.

DeletedUser34939

You're never going to stop the guys willing to spend 100k gold on an event from being at the top of the rankings. Those guys rush every troop qued with purchased resources as is so what difference does it really make?

More expensive events means less people will end them with 20 double BP tokens to last them during every offensive until the next event starts. It means an alliance of 100 players won't have 80 guys with half their cities full of fliers.

There's a real simple solution to not spending 100k gold to stay competitive with the guy spending the most - don't do it. Let the guys who are donating their salary to inno keep doing it and you keep doing what you do. Yeah you'll get less fliers but so will everyone else (save those top few people) and it won't throw the balance of the game as crazy out of whack.

For perspective I'm ranked 29th overall right now and I've used like 6k gold most of which was farmed. I don't plan to use much more, maybe another $20 worth. I'll probably end the event in the top 100 for the server. That doesn't really represent a lot of players using a lot of gold. Even if the top 50 all use 100k gold it's not going to ruin the server the way it does when every single player gets loaded down with myths.

I'd prefer it this way. A little gold for a little advantage. Let the big spenders pay inno and don't ruin my game by giving every noob on the rim 5 flier nukes to toss around.

DeletedUser48212

You really have never played against people who use alot of gold, have you? They gold you whole nukes in an hour and give no damn about it lol. The game and the events were fair and even until now. Everyone could get a return for spending some gold but if you got people who spend ALOT of gold and you dont get much for some gold that you spent until now, how is this fair? It is not even anymore. The ones with alot will get a bigger presence and WILL have the fliers nuke while the rest don't. It is the basic pay2win that inno could balance until now. And who says that it will stay like this? There is a present danger and a clear upwards trend for inno to make this game even more pay2win.

DeletedUser34939

Of course I've played against those guys. You won't stop them from doing hat regardless of any balances other than a spending cap which won't happen. So why stress about it.

The fact that not everyone will have them is a good thing. Everyone doesn't need them. Let it stay contained to the 5 biggest spenders in a server. Less rewards from an event is a good thing.

DeletedUser34939

If ya really want to prevent grep from dying instead of moaning about inno trying to get a few bucks out of it and starting a boycott petition them to start advertising again.