Mythical Hen 2019 Feedback Thread

DeletedUser48696

I just wanted to say that I am disappointed by the fact that there is a lack of a teamwork/alliance element to the event. The ability to share recipes (at least to a limited extent) may have improved it in my opinion.

I haven't played in a while but I remember a few years ago that there were also alliance rankings for some events. Maybe this was removed for a reason, but I think it would have been helpful to have some rewards for teamwork.

DeletedUser54192

I haven't played in a while but I remember a few years ago that there were also alliance rankings for some events. Maybe this was removed for a reason, but I think it would have been helpful to have some rewards for teamwork.
Grepolympia (including the variations) is the main event with alliance rankings/rewards. So far as I remember, the recipe events haven't had any teamwork aspect, but I've only been around for approximately 2.5 years.

I didn't really agree with the "randomisation" of recipes (as it actually tilted the event further in favour of heavy gold users). However not every alliance needs a team competition/reward aspect in my opinion, as the team rewards can have a serious impact on the world dynamics. (Alliance-wide attack boosts make sieges much harder to hold on conquest, while alliance-wide defence boosts make it much harder to clear out defensive stacks on revolt.)

It would be interesting if they randomised it for teams rather than individual players, so that teammates could share recipes and build a recipe list in a reasonable amount of time. (And would still prevent avoid the instant GRCRTools recipe list that likely triggered the change in the first place.)

DeletedUser52860

I aggree Kal, these changes were pure profiteering. I'm pretty sure that this event already generated a good flow of spending with people buying the "premium" ingredients so they could build Manti nukes in a day and so on. Another example of Inno "fixing" something that wasn't broken under some garbage pretense of improving the gamer experience. Funny how almost everything they "fix" seems to lead to more revenue?

DeletedUser38652

This is garbage. Wanting us to waste gold on either buying stupid food or buying recipes.

Last edited by a moderator: