Mythical Hen 2022 Feedback Thread

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Does anyone have any feedback about this event? Do you like it? Is there anything that could be improved?

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Does anyone have any feedback about this event? Do you like it? Is there anything that could be improved?

I personally think that myth heavy events at the very start of a high speed server are a great idea.

By making sieges impossible to hold outside of the other player just not logging in and their team having not tripped. (Outside of like a 25 wall), you slow the server down to a much more enjoyable pace from an observation pov.

This way the warscore are still super low and we’ve had a nice 3 weeks of 0 progress on either side against the other alliances, instead seeing only browns, ghosts and inactives getting mopped up.

This leads to firmer alliance cores being established and the battle lines being drawn up rather than breached, meaning that we get to enjoy the fireworks of 2 full formed alliances fighting it out now that the event is over, rather than 2 malformed and decrepit bands of mongrel dogs squabbling over mixed islands.

Praise the hen

Jonas

Hoplite
I like it! Maybe it would be funny to shuffle the recipes after 24 hours. The hen was going to have to lay many more eggs!
For me, the chicken event is good, having just arrived in the world, I would have a hard time breaking a siege that some alliance put in my city as soon as it left protection. This way I can have one or two spare nukes to be able to grow in the game.

Last edited:

jack9r9

Hipparchus
Would it be possible to add the ability to "favourite" recipes? Then you could have an additional menu item next to "show all" that showed you your favourites?

It's a bit tedious to find the recipes you want to use repeatedly when there are so many.

Abbe Faria

Peltast
Flyer events are so fun.

Sidenote, euthanasia is legal in Germany yes? Do we think we'll ever get to see that in one of our package offers?
If I could pay fifty quid for an internet stranger by the name of Phantom to show up behind me and pop me in the head I'd find it considerably more enjoyable than being forced to queue my DLU back even just one more time.

Idk it could just be a personal preference but I'd run some focus groups on it if I were you guys.