Mythical Hen 2022 Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The Mythical Hen returns on April 11th, if you have any questions or feedback about the event please post them in this thread.

meng26

Phrourach
1) What are the points thresholds for the token levels?

2) Do the tokens improve if I achieve the next points threshold during the event?
i.e. i have 240K points when event starts and crosses 250K points after a few days.

kingpg28

Phrourach
1) What are the points thresholds for the token levels?

2) Do the tokens improve if I achieve the next points threshold during the event?
i.e. i have 240K points when event starts and crosses 250K points after a few days.

see this is stupid.. how do you ask the point thresholds then process to answer your question

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The token level should be based on your point threshold at the start of the event. So if you were at 10k at the start but reach 50k before the end the tokens level would still be based on your starting point of 10k.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I’ve always been under the impression that the tokens are based off your points score at the time of their creation.

AKA if you’re at a 2 mantis per hour level at the start of the event, but take a tonne of cities to get to 4, then tokens you create from that point onwards will be the 4 per hours.

That is just me speaking out my *** though with no evidence. Just how I feel it is.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
In the past it was based on where you were to start the event but this might have been for the events with the item shop. I'll check to see if I can get confirmation one way or the other at the start of the week.

kingpg28

Phrourach
no event has been like that troop tokens change as you grow in points if you are 40k points and then achieve 50k a week after it starts you now get the next tier tokens.. however any tokens in inventory do not change... it will stay what you bought it at

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
THIS IS WHY I SHOULD BE COMA HE DONT EVEN KNOW HIS OWN GAME

u are not wrong pg, i havent played since en133 but at that time once you hit 50k pts within the next hour or so token values jump so yeahh.

maybe this is just another way devs figured out to screw with the general public and make the tokens small by design forcing you to buy more ;)