Mythical Recruitment Army

DeletedUser15240

Welcome to the Mythical Recruitment Army, or MRA. For a while I have been planning to do an MRA, and I think now is the time. Many people say they will do an MRA like WM802 and TC0 etc, but none actually do, and if they do they lack any ambition. I plan to do a very real one, for a couple of weeks max, with some very real targets:

1. Have 1000 members (frankly the alliance cap allows me to make a true MRA, if I get 1000 members there will be 33 alliances, thats an MRA for you)

2. Have over 30 branches

3. Pact 50 alliances

4. Control ALL 4 core oceans.

5. Get the record for fastest player amount growth ever in grepolis.

I understand that the record for the most players in an alliance is like 3000 or something, really not realistic considering this will be only a week or 2 commitment hopefully, but I do plan on getting the fastest player amount growth.

This is NOT a joke, this will actually be happening, several people have already agreed to help me.

I will be contacting various people via skype and if are interested in becoming a RECRUITER, (not a player a recruiter) please contact me, it will only be a 2 week max commitment and you won't have to build much, just get lots of people to join.

Here is the current recruiter list:

Curly123 (Head Recruiter)
Skullyhoofd
iCyber
KAS1
WM802
WillB3FarmingU
Shanara
Buzzer1998
The Heist
Solipsim
EBCkyle
Zues Had Returned
-Achilles-
Serpent6
Runnik
Sparkz104
Undefined1.4
The Chosen 0ne

Branches:

1st Ring

Mythical Recruitment Army O54: Skullyhoofd (leader), EBCkyle, iCyber, Zues Had Returned, Solipsism, TaskCo1
Mythical Recruitment Army O55: curly123 (leader), Undefined 1.4, Runnik, Buzzer1998, Rusty Knight, khyeo15, suur
Mythical Recruitment Army O44: -Achilles- (leader), Sparkz104, WillB3farmingU, The Heist, Shanara, Jeff wheeler
Mythical Recruitment Army O45: KAS1 (leader), Die Xerxes, Serpent6, Xailer, vinnysblue, draxler

2nd Ring

Mythical Recruitment Army SW: The Chosen 0ne (Leader)
Mythical Recruitment Army NW: EdwardicusIII (Leader)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I couldnt make the name MRA, so i made "The Saints",Since i had 2nd highest average, i decided not to ruin it, and try to get #1.

DeletedUser

The top 12 alliances should look something like this:

1st. Mythical Recruitment Army
2nd. Mythical Recruitment Army 2
3rd. Mythical Recruitment Army 3
4th. Mythical Recruitment Army 4

You get the point :)

DeletedUser

no

The branches will all have unique names. I will make one but the name shall remain hidden untill the world opens!

DeletedUser2795

Sounds like fun, there could be a race to 30 members ;)

DeletedUser12324

Alot of comitted players to this but i can't see this actually happening...

DeletedUser

that's cause you have no ambition.
I'll join but don't expect wonders from me. If I join it will be purely experimental.

DeletedUser2795

Never mind, HIHI has dragged me away, but should -Maniac- fail, and this alliance is still around, then I will make sure to join :p

DeletedUser

so let me get this right this alliance is just to recruit without carying about being a solid good alliance ?

DeletedUser2795

wouldn't you just give everyone invite power anyways?
And remember, spam inviting is less useful because you can not have more invites then would exceed the member limit.

DeletedUser

That's why you get 30+ people, get those core players to start each of the alliances. 7 or so to a direction, then it's spamming time.

DeletedUser

Lawllll, this is epic! I want in, but what would we do after it fails?

DeletedUser15240

wouldn't you just give everyone invite power anyways?
And remember, spam inviting is less useful because you can not have more invites then would exceed the member limit.

Fisrt of all the recruiters job will be to invite people and they will not just spam invites the will spam the recruitment petter
me and a couple of others will design. When I get home tonight I will recruit a number of recruiters too.

Secondly we will start with 4 branches 1 in i
each direction 1 led bt me, 1 by skully and others unsure about but will decide tonight

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Mythical Recruitment Army, or MRA. For a while I have been planning to do an MRA, and I think now is the time. Many people say they will do an MRA like WM802 and TC0 etc, but none actually do, and if they do they lack any ambition. I plan to do a very real one, for a couple of weeks max, with some very real targets:

1. Have 1000 members (frankly the alliance cap allows me to make a true MRA, if I get 1000 members there will be 33 alliances, thats an MRA for you)

2. Have over 30 branches

3. Pact 50 alliances

4. Control ALL 4 core oceans.

5. Get the record for fastest player amount growth ever in grepolis.

I understand that the record for the most players in an alliance is like 3000 or something, really not realistic considering this will be only a week or 2 commitment hopefully, but I do plan on getting the fastest player amount growth.

This is NOT a joke, this will actually be happening, several people have already agreed to help me.

I will be contacting various people via skype and if are interested in becoming a RECRUITER, (not a player a recruiter) please contact me, it will only be a 2 week max commitment and you won't have to build much, just get lots of people to join.

Here is the current recruiter list:

Curly123 (Head Recruiter)
Skullyhoofd
iCyber
KAS1
WM802
JKP3nt
WillB3FarmingU
HiHiPeople
Shanara (possible)

Sorry curly, TT are joining Phi and I need to go SE. If they disband, I'll gladly join MRA.