Mythical Units

DeletedUser345

Whenever someone puts #one fighter you always know they have just been stacked with defense and have tons of dbp, otherwise they would put #one attacker.

DeletedUser

I would say the #1 thing they could do to "improve" myth units would be to give more room to store more favor, since it limits drastaically how many myth units you can make. The #2 thing would be to make the favor needed to make myth units cost less.

DeletedUser

My way of farmable favor solves the problem, and less destructive to the game fundamentals.

DeletedUser

Hello :)

I would like to have the Hydra's attack improved or pop requirement reduced

1 Hydra / 50 pop / 1000 attack / 715 defense / speed 16
5 ls / 50 pop / 1000 attack / 300 defense / speed 26
6 bir / 48 pop / 144 attack / 960 defense / speed 30

Hydra's get there speed taken down because they get more defense than a ls but you get more defense from building biremes and the same amount of attack as ls but at just above half the speed render Hydra's a redundant choice. If you want to get grepolis more aggressive than reduce the Hydra's defense to 25 and give them 1200 attack with the same speed as ls which would make a lot more people use them :)

DeletedUser41286

maybe Hydra's should could hold 9 troops. One on each head you know.

DeletedUser18366

Sorry for just butting in if anybody was actually having a conversation, but I'd just like to say that it seems the Divine Envoy is completely useless for the population it needs. It costs 3 pop to build, and I could have a sword, and archer and a slinger for that. The only thing different from it and regular land units is that it doesn't require resources but I still think the population required needs to go down to 2 because 3 is not worth training the unit.

DeletedUser32373

So where can we find the numbers of what the new costs will be? And when are all these features coming out?

DeletedUser31931

Definitely make everything cost less favor. But I do not think that mantis or harpies need any attack boost. As it is they are overpowered in breaking seiges, they will be used more than enough as it is once they cost less favor.

DeletedUser

Hydras-would be handy if they had a different speed to slow transports,as they are a pretty useless unit but would get an advantage as using them for anchors(sniping)at the moment they arent much more use than 5ls(obviously slightly better defense),perhaps this has been raised and addressed already but its 5 am and i dont have the willpower to read every post