N/A - Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser13405
  • Start date

DeletedUser17513

Reading this gets me really excited, put me and Valk down please. We both are itching to play a world serious again.

yet another world with Dizzle and Valk.. dear lord il go crazy..

DeletedUser41523

I think you'll find that nearly half the people listed are either not playing or not playing with him. He's desperate to lure good players, because he has so few, so will throw up any name that gives him a "yeah, maybe!". Not that you have much to worry about anyway, not a one on that list has ever taken a city off of BZC.

Looks pretty diverse and active in our skype room to me. but hey maybe they're pretending, maybe I'm drunk, I've been surprised before.

I mean you should have seen my reaction to this.

DeletedUser48660

its pretty lively in my premade alliance chat... BZC is gonna be beast (Blazk Zone Crashers) didnt wanna copy the great BZC
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif
but for real BZC is really excited to kick you guyz butt!

DeletedUser34939

*yawn*
It's really cool that ya'll have one awesome player that you can all rally behind but if you're trying to talk yourselves up shouldn't you be telling us how great YOU are, not that one guy on your team? We saw how well that worked out for the Philistines...

DeletedUser41523

Update: Turns out I'm not crazy and that I haven't been drunk in months (send booze). Looks like all these people are really here.

DeletedUser48660

Wait... Is this good player blackpig??? Damn sure its not JuliusCeasar lol im gonna rim him heads up might wanna drop him

DeletedUser34939

Hold up. Can anyone get in on this case of wine bet? If so can we sub quality wine for the dollar value equivalent in sutter home white zin?

DeletedUser48660

pgezzy...I dare you to go one on one with blackpig...he is one of the absolute top 5 players I have ever had the pleasure of playing against/with. If you win, I will happily send a case of high quality wine (of your choice) to whatever address you give me. But I am gonna bet on my mate to win that fight.
Uhh who are you?
I said he was the only good player... Ive played along side him and against him he is byfar the only good player on that roster you bum

DeletedUser22708

Uhh who are you?
byfar the only good player on that roster you bum
The better question is, who are you? To make such a statement I would have expected that your name sounded at least a tiny bit familiar but nope.

All I see is Gotham bringing an alliance made up of good friends with a simple goal, to fight and have fun. Looking at the kind of posts from BZC and others, seems like this alliance will be a force to be reckoned with.
Good luck Gotham
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser41523

"You only have one good player"

Christ someone is in for a surprise.

DeletedUser13405

Then you don't really know the roster, because there are plenty of good players on that roster.

DeletedUser17088

I do note how many mods we have on our side and close connections to Richard. An honest fight is the best kind....lol

I dont think they know how to detect teamviewer yet, so take that crock of crap back to the crap tank you found it

DeletedUser48660

lmao who are you digital ... honestly all you guys are scrubs never heard of, i come from the north korea servers where we get 10 mill points a srver,,, you guys cant compete

DeletedUser22708

Doubt they'd let an American in their country but alright, I'll take your word for it.
This seems like a reply that fits yours
animals_who_have_the_come_at_me_bro_nailed_640_27.jpg

DeletedUser41715

The better question is, who are you? To make such a statement I would have expected that your name sounded at least a tiny bit familiar but nope.

All I see is Gotham bringing an alliance made up of good friends with a simple goal, to fight and have fun. Looking at the kind of posts from BZC and others, seems like this alliance will be a force to be reckoned with.
Good luck Gotham
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
do you seriously expect to create a good premade by posting on forum and ask whos interested to join? whats the difference with MRA? thats the purpose i created the thread about my premade only noobs allowed. to show how ridiculous this is.you will never see bzc doing such thing. we only approach some specific players we consider worthy to play for us or we invite some players which on their own asked to join and we know they are able to fit. furthermore i stated my doubts about gothams premade bc he has included a bzc player on his roster plus some others have been included without knowing anything about it.