N/A - Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser13405
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

"Yeah yeah BZC is an elite alliance consisting of the best of the best". The past 3 server BZC has played, I was not impressed but that's just me of course.

Nobody cares how you do your thing, let Gotham do his and be quiet or make your own premade...

DeletedUser10962

There's some interesting BS being spouted in this thread. BZC not impressive? Whilst I don't think they've ever won a world that's more due to not doing the necessary diplo work than a lack of quality players. Nice to see a few old faces popping up in this thread. Intrigued to see how long DraculasHeir, bb, mojo etc actually stick around for though. Nice to see kd back as well

DeletedUser34939

Good point dj, I'm only half as awesome when I'm only there in spirit. I'm hoping to make it to the 80-100 city mark before i get bored and leave but unfortunately when the game becomes more about cycling through cities and queing troops than taking cities I get bored.

DeletedUser41715

"Yeah yeah BZC is an elite alliance consisting of the best of the best". The past 3 server BZC has played, I was not impressed but that's just me of course.

Nobody cares how you do your thing, let Gotham do his and be quiet or make your own premade...
digi, you re not impressed probably bc we dont wear the crown. dont forget that you are talking about an alliance who almost never had more than 20 members. on carphi, when we decided to go for ww, we were ahead in 2 ww until we were betrayed. i guess you have conquered many bzc cities and you have such low opinion

DeletedUser48660

I agree with gkassimis, that is MRA posting in fourms and secondly that list is total BS as for some dont know about it because i have or am talking to them,

DeletedUser22708

digi, you re not impressed probably bc we dont wear the crown. dont forget that you are talking about an alliance who almost never had more than 20 members. on carphi, when we decided to go for ww, we were ahead in 2 ww until we were betrayed. i guess you have conquered many bzc cities and you have such low opinion
Whether you have a crown or not has nothing to do with the opinion that I have formed about BZC gkassimis.
A crown is definitely not a measure of an alliance's skill or even diplo for that matter, just means you like pacting, merging and building wws on the rim.
What I do know is that almost every world there's a lot of drama surrounding BZC, whether it is betrayal, or someone forced you into a pact or something else, a lot of excuses why you didn't accomplish the goal you set forth for your alliance in those worlds.
I have played for a small time against you in Carphi while being barely active over there. You guys tried many times to take my 2 cities I had close to you but failed to succeed. Meanwhile I killed Gaby's olu nukes multiple times on those islands.
Let's see how well you do in this world and let's see how long it takes before you wish some of your enemies bad things to happen in their real life.
Lighten up buddy, this is just a game

DeletedUser22708

And one more thing, nowhere do I see Gotham proclaiming he's got the best premade coming to this new conquest world. Just says no drama, no bs just fighting...
It's you guys who obviously feel threatened by this premade that you need to come here and say this is an mra lol sad

DeletedUser48660

all i gotta say my premade of north koreans and american will kick booty, we got the best player on US servers,,, Noobier

DeletedUser48660

miknel! my hero
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser48660

miknel you know u still look like frodo in your cape
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser41523

I don't get it. Gkmassis, why are you acting so defensive here? We get it BZC is a good alliance of elite players. That's all well and good.

But yeah you can create an elite team off the forums. It's been done. If you feel that BCZ is better then that's great and we'll find out soon enough. But I'm confused about why you feel the need to keep reiterating that BCZ is better in a thread where nobody even bothered to mention them in the first place.

DeletedUser43325

with such advanced recruitment tactics like this i'm sure you are a force to be reckoned with.

2b13e413b8994434bbc0056bf1eefcb7.png

DeletedUser48660

now now,, why u gotta go do that, because of you someone is gonna steal my way of recruiting
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser53846

This is great but enough dirty talk and foreplay, let the world open and the blood spill already. I applied and got no response =\ life is full of rejection. I can't wait to see this war though.