N/A - Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser13405
  • Start date

DeletedUser10962

I wonder what it's like for exit to be one of the most despised players in the game. Anyone playing with him is a moron for doing so can't wait to see him banned again maybe the mods could see this as a competition amongst themselves to see who can identify this known cheat and get him banned as soon as possible. Hope I managed not to "Also, do not inappropriate language in your posts."

DeletedUser46374

I wonder what it's like for exit to be one of the most despised players in the game. Anyone playing with him is a moron for doing so can't wait to see him banned again maybe the mods could see this as a competition amongst themselves to see who can identify this known cheat and get him banned as soon as possible. Hope I managed not to "Also, do not inappropriate language in your posts."

What was with your speech that you were quitting Grepo ? I guess your Dj career did not take off as expected . I am glad your here and will visit you daily for that BP.

Despised by who ? you and your Crew lol ! I have way more gamer friends than you Dom . I am sure of that . I think its been established that I am better than you and Please tell Jossi I said hi I know your stalking her.

DeletedUser10962

What was with your speech that you were quitting Grepo ? I guess your Dj career did not take off as expected . I am glad your here and will visit you daily for that BP.

Despised by who ? you and your Crew lol ! I have way more gamer friends than you Dom . I am sure of that . I think its been established that I am better than you and Please tell Jossi I said hi I know your stalking her.

You gonna attack me everyday for BP? You going to message me after asking me to teach you how I keep backsniping all your troops again as well? I'm not sure coders who come up with new ways for you to cheat are really "gamer friends".

DeletedUser43011

ngtvk5.jpg

Thats right...Zero Fox Given!

This pre-made is for the next high speed, no morale conquest world with a decent sized alliance cap. Fingers crossed for 3/3, Conquest, No Morale, 100 or so Cap. I am hoping it comes out pretty soon.

The Particulars:

This alliance will have no pacts or other diplomacy, will not be building WWs (except perhaps one to make people come and fight us), we will operate right in the center of the core and take on all comers. Smash everything in sight! We may also try to smash the resident MRAs WWs, just because it would be fun.

This alliance will also be drama-free as much as is humanely possible. Nobody wants to deal with the usual Grepo-dramas of rage quitting and temper tantrums so the membership list has been vetted to try not including such people. We just want to have fun and smash everything in sight.

Applications:

If this sounds like a fun way to play to you, please post in this thread. If I don't know you send me a PM with a little about yourself. Let me know if you know any of our members, your experience and your style of play.

A Little About Me:

Been playing since Beta World. Founder of Controlled Burn in Beta, played in Thebes, Cythera, ended up as founder of Venominium in Rhammus and Final Boss in Carphi.

The Roster:

Confirmed
GothamSoldier - Founder
Blackpig
NY Ballaz
Mojos Risin
The Black Pegasus
the big bad
DraculasHeir
Daz 2.0
Calistrat
The Smilodan Fatalis
c0der
cove980
harii74
HEADBENDER/Flco Blades
Hassan al-Sabbah
Pokeye
Pale Rider
MadMaxMonkey
lorbella
mohit senapaty
nex83
nyy09
Orphaeon
Brandonthedestroyer
akelious
Milos21
Crazy Harry
Amyqotd
Lord Damion
Waynejupiter
ShadowoftheAbyss
Mysticality
Supahambition
interwet
selectron
Marcusmaxipenicus
shingami
Druvi
PicturePlan
Bouddicae
kdarocks
Ryann16
Btb wicked
DUKE OF WINDSOR
Ted Cruz
Edgez
bigstuff
MorganRose
igonia
Patchus
MurtaghtheBad
Layla
spikemike420
slicedmonkey666
Kagetora Nagao
HippieDee
RAVEN-LORD
Dawson84
Juliusceasar7
snakezz
TwoPointBrutus
Ev1LK1ng
Alan Mueller
Blondie
Max De Blok
Valoel
Rizzlah
Pierrem69
theoldestdear

Maybe:
Digital Mystikz
Luxe and Lush/Fruktnapp
thewilsh
Hemalon
mutzzy
Maponos07

This will be some team to beat, many many proven names in this.

DeletedUser22708

I think it's pretty clear from miknel's screenshots that you got wrecked in Carphi even with bots turned on.

I'm gonna repeat that, you lost if when you had bots activated
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

And about that bet, I'm definitely not betting with you as you'll probably cheat your way out of the bet when you lose it, it's in your nature

DeletedUser34939

I think the common feeling among long time grepers is "Yeah, Exit's a cool guy, too bad he can't stop botting" For the record I like ya. I just won't play with you :)

Anywho, what ocean ya'll dropping in? If we're going to do this lets just drop right on top of eachother. Forget separate oceans and rimming noobs until we run out of other targets and cross the border. Lets kick it off from day 1. Unless ya'll are afraid we will rim you out of your first cities?

DeletedUser41523

i like this idea. Let's just get it out of the way and let the best team win.

DeletedUser31480

Werent you the guy who sold AOTD insidious account to some random in US53 for 700 USD ? I used to think this was just made up but we share islands and I can tell the difference in playstyle (By that I mean the new guy is not botting ;) )

I am pretty sure the account sale is not authorised by Inno, and I guess we can add Account booster on top of botter into the list of offences ;);)

DeletedUser41523

We are...... however you've got form for taking it beyond banter Dan and when it backfires you play hide and seek.

Wait who exactly did I trash talk? I can think of two maybe three people recently.

You and you started that. Plus we didn't directly fight that I know of and you wouldn't give up your ign. And X almighty, who we put in VM and made him cry that I was mean on skype. But I don't see how that's me going into hide and seek.

DeletedUser46374

I think it's pretty clear from miknel's screenshots that you got wrecked in Carphi even with bots turned on.

I'm gonna repeat that, you lost if when you had bots activated
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

And about that bet, I'm definitely not betting with you as you'll probably cheat your way out of the bet when you lose it, it's in your nature

LMAO @ digital Bad azz .. I hope you know every knows that your display of grepo medals is an attempt for you to mask your insecurities and lack of real social skills. Nobody cares about your grepolis score . Hopefully you will get out of that basement one day and meet a woman ..

You guys did beat me up in carphi no doubt. I believe I lost 6 cities the first day but killed like 20 cs , And if you remember correctly I was fighting you guys and Jaffy, Ukrop and Black pig all at the same time . It was a Fun and I dont feel bad at all about it. Its a game only. But kudos to taking my cities .. lol !!

FYI . I was leaving Carphi anyway world speed 2 is horrible and dimale opened .

DeletedUser46374

I think the common feeling among long time grepers is "Yeah, Exit's a cool guy, too bad he can't stop botting" For the record I like ya. I just won't play with you :)

Anywho, what ocean ya'll dropping in? If we're going to do this lets just drop right on top of eachother. Forget separate oceans and rimming noobs until we run out of other targets and cross the border. Lets kick it off from day 1. Unless ya'll are afraid we will rim you out of your first cities?
Cant doit this early . Wonders are about to start in the other world and it wouldn't be fair to the others. trust me Not scared but you Vets should understand.

DeletedUser10962

LMAO @ digital Bad azz .. I hope you know every knows that your display of grepo medals is an attempt for you to mask your insecurities and lack of real social skills. Nobody cares about your grepolis score . Hopefully you will get out of that basement one day and meet a woman ..

You guys did beat me up in carphi no doubt. I believe I lost 6 cities the first day but killed like 20 cs , And if you remember correctly I was fighting you guys and Jaffy, Ukrop and Black pig all at the same time . It was a Fun and I dont feel bad at all about it. Its a game only. But kudos to taking my cities .. lol !!

FYI . I was leaving Carphi anyway world speed 2 is horrible and dimale opened .

Dimale opened.... what happened to you there exit? You didn't get banned by any chance did you?