N/A - Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser13405
  • Start date

DeletedUser52172

This will be interesting.
New conquest should open within a few weeks, month at most based on dates of previous released worlds

DeletedUser44327

i see some familar names. i will come back to EN server and join you guys if you dun mind :)

DeletedUser41523

So, now we know who's as.. we ll kick on next server. BZC will join for sure and this time we won't make the same mistake. Dominic don't join those simmers. Join us instead to see the between difference playing grepo and enjoying grepo

We'll see you there ;)

DeletedUser22399

So, now we know who's as.. we ll kick on next server. BZC will join for sure and this time we won't make the same mistake. Dominic don't join those simmers. Join us instead to see the between difference playing grepo and enjoying grepo

Yayyy please please tell me that Gaby will be joining you - the world wont be the same without her famous temper tantrums and penchant for histrionics

DeletedUser41715

Yayyy please please tell me that Gaby will be joining you - the world wont be the same without her famous temper tantrums and penchant for histrionics
Of course she will. All BZC crew will join plus some new recruits who have shown potential. But only old BZC players to ww islands this time;)

DeletedUser41715

Gotham soldier, by the way, the most important name of your list, will play for bzc

DeletedUser41715

I reckon you should share around what you are smoking mate ;)
just tobbaco. to old for other things. but i think this qustion should be addressed to gotham, since he is the one who has included a bzc player to his roster

DeletedUser43325

just tobbaco. to old for other things. but i think this qustion should be addressed to gotham, since he is the one who has included a bzc player to his roster

I think you'll find that nearly half the people listed are either not playing or not playing with him. He's desperate to lure good players, because he has so few, so will throw up any name that gives him a "yeah, maybe!". Not that you have much to worry about anyway, not a one on that list has ever taken a city off of BZC.

DeletedUser41715

its so nice that we can have a nice conversation without bots and lowyers. i am tempteted to invite you to bzc
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser43325

Yes, you have a nice social club where you do what you're best at, talk. Sounds terrifying.

DeletedUser48660

nice list... only problem is its BS lol i have talked so some and they dont even know about this and others are considering another premade from a elite leader
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

honestly the ODDs off this happening is rare to none.. but always best of luck

DeletedUser41715

sorry but cant tell you exactly who. its not my place to say. but i already gave you an important clue. one of the players you have mentioned is by far the best player.

DeletedUser22708

sorry but cant tell you exactly who. its not my place to say. but i already gave you an important clue. one of the players you have mentioned is by far the best player.
It is true what gkassimis is saying Gotham. I'm sorry to announce it like this but I have accepted BZC's invite to join their super duper super serious alliance

4461169af4614613a3754c2a57612849.png

DeletedUser17513

too much drama around gkass and mik..
it will be interesting to fight so called "elite" ally for the very first time lol