N/A - Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser13405
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

I thought you hated wonders.

Anyways I'll make everyone a deal. We'll pick an ocean. Announce it. Those guys who are for real about beating ZFG, land in there. Those who aren't and are going the mass coalition or waiting for us to be less active route. Go the other way and don't forget how we made you do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

I actually did not . lol

Interesting that was what I recalled from my time in dimale. I remember your cities being banned and your teamates who joined with you also back up that story (post #25 in the link below). I mean we all believe that you intend to play clean but sooner or later someone will get close to you, outplay you and you'll resort to what you know to survive. Then that won't be enough and you'll quit/get rimmed then you'll chat big on here before the next world and repeat.

https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index...utions-rise-of-the-fuzzy-bunnies.57300/page-2

DeletedUser53846

I thought you hated wonders.

Anyways I'll make everyone a deal. We'll pick an ocean. Announce it. Those guys who are for real about beating ZFG, land in there. Those who aren't and are going the mass coalition or waiting for us to be less active route. Go the other way and don't forget how we made you do it.

Wouldn't you just play the "were less active" card when you start losing.. that aside yes you guys have a decent looking crew but i dont know that anyone aside from your crew thinks your the crew to beat.

Now im a betting man, i would be willing to bet that TSF quits before exit gets ban. Hmu on skype Shir0e.grepolis like exit i will take all bets.

Other then that cant wait for this world to open ;)

DeletedUser41523

Nope. If we start losing we start losing. Given the level of play in this world and is going no diplomacy, it's not even out of the question. I'd counter your bet. But who knows how life plays out and I'm not a betting man. Don't see why this would stop you from dropping in the same ocean with us though. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

LMAO @ digital Bad azz .. I hope you know every knows that your display of grepo medals is an attempt for you to mask your insecurities and lack of real social skills. Nobody cares about your grepolis score . Hopefully you will get out of that basement one day and meet a woman ..

You guys did beat me up in carphi no doubt. I believe I lost 6 cities the first day but killed like 20 cs , And if you remember correctly I was fighting you guys and Jaffy, Ukrop and Black pig all at the same time . It was a Fun and I dont feel bad at all about it. Its a game only. But kudos to taking my cities .. lol !!

FYI . I was leaving Carphi anyway world speed 2 is horrible and dimale opened .

Looks like you do care about my grepolis score or you wouldn't have brought it up buddy.

I'm not the one botting and cheating on a silly browser game to make people think I'm good at this, maybe it's you who's compensating for something you're lacking in real life
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Easy to say you were leaving Carphi anyways after you got banned haha, and yes kudos to us for taking cities from a botter, always a pleasure when skill exceeds cheating.

Fyi, my basement is pretty awesome, i'll never leave it!
awesome-basements-6-on-home-design.jpg

Finding Nemo!

DeletedUser35069

Dimale opened.... what happened to you there exit? You didn't get banned by any chance did you?

Ignore the clown he did get banned on there. He was on islands with us and it was blatant.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
this started to a premade alliance invite for new world to a ***** fest amongst a bunch of players, with these settings this will be a fast world and perfect for those who like to play fast, so will be interesting to watch to see who survives and who crumbles for me i like to have a life dont think i will join but i will be keeping an eye i think on the forums

DeletedUser48660

Lets see who will put the money where the mouth is ( think thats right ) less than 24 hours till world starts and a week till bp ends lets see what happens

DeletedUser53903

Lets see who will put the money where the mouth is ( think thats right ) less than 24 hours till world starts and a week till bp ends lets see what happens

Oh we all know what is gonna happen. There is gonna be that one guy who has 4 cities and is conq ready alongside full nukes..

"Gold Trading" and "insta-buy" they call it...

*sigh*

DeletedUser43011

Lurker Supa :p :p - are you playing En93 ?

Nah, lurking is all I'm any good at to be fair although it does sound like you lot are gonna mix this world up pretty well.

Dan (TSF) your too easy to get a rise out of Pahahahahaha.