n00bs United is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Who remembers the tribe n00b from Tribal wars? We are trying to emulate them.

If you are a veteran from one of the mainstream strategic warfare games and looking for an alliance that will be there in 6 months. We have the following prerequisites:

You must take no more than 2 days to reach 300 points.
By the end of those 2 days you must also have at least 10 troops
If we already have 4 players on your island, you should have something we can gain before applying.
You must contribute to alliance matters, this does not exclude none english speakers, we will do our best to accomodate a good player.
You should be on at least 2 times a day (excluding 1 24hr run :p)

DeletedUser

i just find that being friendly is a good way to be. I don't see the point in all this "my alliance will crush yours" stuff.

i know of the tribe n00b and know that they did well so i think you have your work cut out, but if you pull it off then well done and i look forward to seeing you guys around in a few months. its always nice to have goals.

so in a real way and no joke i say good luck and lets have some fun playing this GAME! lol

DeletedUser

We are looking for some Italian members to boost our arena, contact me ingame if you are interested.

DeletedUser

I remember noob...i didnt join and im not going to now...but il admit they are a cool tribe on tw

DeletedUser

Guess :)

Maybe you should study the ranks more carefully :p

8 places left till recruitment closes for the next 6 weeks, make that 7

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck with your alliance, by the way, I'm Brazilian too!:D

DeletedUser

Last 6 places left. Must be more than 90 % of the alliance average points with more than 25 troops in your village. Once these six are gone, only people with pending mail invites will be considered till March

DeletedUser

I find this amusing:

25 Phenomen 30456 47 648
26 Kingdom of Warriors 30127 86 350

39 more members haha

DeletedUser

i just find that being friendly is a good way to be. I don't see the point in all this "my alliance will crush yours" stuff.

i know of the tribe n00b and know that they did well so i think you have your work cut out, but if you pull it off then well done and i look forward to seeing you guys around in a few months. its always nice to have goals.

so in a real way and no joke i say good luck and lets have some fun playing this GAME! lol

Time to bring this back from the dead XD

I think we succeded in our goal.

DeletedUser8362

yeah you did. Phenomen has always seemed like the alliance to join into. But ML is basically the same and closer for me :) Good job man

Status
Not open for further replies.