Newspaper Nagidos Chronicles Issue Five

DeletedUser46838

Nagidos Chronicles
December 24, 2016​
Issue Five​

Table of Content:
  • War Updates

Welcome to the fifth issue of the Nagidos Chronicles. I am Rock5, the reporter, newspaper writer, Supreme-yeah you get the idea. So let’s get started.

War Update #1

War Article

Donpj said:
Okay mate.

Well first off im the original founder of The Berzerker Brigade based at the border of O55/65 top 10. With A NAP between Blood and Enough we ended up with a war mainly with the Enough group. Two weeks ago they OP'ed us and despite sinking lots of CS (their timing sucks big time) we ended up loosing cities in O55 which was accepted losses. After two days Tig contacted me with an offer to merger under the following conditions:

- only 45 members from the two Berzerker alliances must join
- those left behind will get a NAP for 36 hours to join a new alliance
- two Council seats will be given to the old Berzerker Council to represent them

We accepted despite they kept attacking us and kept pushing us while we considered it. We ended up accepting the offer for our members sake (we had a vote amongst our members).

Well status after the merge last weekend is that our old members was attacked almost right away. The Council-seats is not given and when we contact Shado, big bad evil and so on every one of them pointed us towards other leaders. So in other words... their word is worth nothing at all.

I have been leading alliances for around four years but this is the first time i experiance a top three alliance using dirty tricks like this and i fought Erik in Sinope Lol If i where their allied i would keep a plan B ready at all time.

Best regards
Donpj on behalf of the old Berzerker council

Other War Updates

Show Me Your Noobies vs Enough is Enough
12:9

Enough is Enough vs HYDRA
21-0

Show Me Your Noobies vs Caustic Soda
14-9
Blood Pressure vs Written In Blood
10-3
This is not a drill vs Hydra
9-0

If you have any news you would like to share, send me a pm on the externals or ingame @americanmercenary2 That’s all folks see ya next week!

DeletedUser46108

Blood Pressure VS Written in Blood really lol

Nice to see you still going, nice work
BTW Where is my interview????

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

Blood Pressure VS Written in Blood really lol

Nice to see you still going, nice work
BTW Where is my interview????

giphy.gif

It seems that your ally is not alive anymore so interview with you seems unimportant.

Either way rock, you are slacking yet again, this issue was short and not very accurate.

DeletedUser46108

It seems that your ally is not alive anymore so interview with you seems unimportant.

Either way rock, you are slacking yet again, this issue was short and not very accurate.
Nah was just thinking how TBB was bigger happening than CM lol,
not exactly the best paper I agree, have seen others actually put their heart into making these good, but atleast its a paper lol

DeletedUser17513

Nah was just thinking how TBB was bigger happening than CM lol,
not exactly the best paper I agree, have seen others actually put their heart into making these good, but atleast its a paper lol

Well either Ex TBB founder is giving overview now, or is rock publishing it 2 weeks from the that thing happening.
Either way it seems that Rocks previous papers were better than this one, hence why i agree with others on how he does newspapers, does them good in the start then quits.

DeletedUser46108

Well either Ex TBB founder is giving overview now, or is rock publishing it 2 weeks from the that thing happening.
Either way it seems that Rocks previous papers were better than this one, hence why i agree with others on how he does newspapers, does them good in the start then quits.
Was hoping and still is that its just earlygame stuff and that paper will get better

What I would like to see:

- More interviews. Foo, Arenthia, RT, Beth, Shaz, Nassk, Sponge, DKw00piii, WG, EBG, Bear, Erikthehungry, Trae....etc etc.
There are a lot of INTERESTING people.

- Proper warstats..maps is necessary, more wars..., some information about the wars and what is going on, speculate why its happening and what will happen and such..
Sidenote: Not counting internals between sister alliances as a war.., cant write a paper if writer got no knowledge about the world.

- A proper top 12 with changes and comparisons to last weeks editions would be enjoyable, we rarely see proper top 12s.

- A big map with all the top alliances and interesting smaller ones like The Resurrected, Slap. etc.

Probably a lot of other potential improvements also.
Im glad we have a paper, but if you are here to put out a 10min- post every week just to keep counting and trying to break record for most papers in a world, not caring about the quality and content at all then personally I wont care for it..

I hope you can get a good paper up and running to keep going with for a long time, that is how you get remembered as a writer in here... Im sure many of us will try to help you on the way.

DeletedUser24785

well 5 issues are usually Rocks limit, and quality goes downhill from issue 1, while i applaud his efforts he needs to do it properly or just not bother, i'll be interested in issue 6, it would be the 1st he's done i think .Hopefully worth a read this time, as 5 wasn't.

DeletedUser46838

Was hoping and still is that its just earlygame stuff and that paper will get better

What I would like to see:

- More interviews. Foo, Arenthia, RT, Beth, Shaz, Nassk, Sponge, DKw00piii, WG, EBG, Bear, Erikthehungry, Trae....etc etc.
There are a lot of INTERESTING people.

- Proper warstats..maps is necessary, more wars..., some information about the wars and what is going on, speculate why its happening and what will happen and such..
Sidenote: Not counting internals between sister alliances as a war.., cant write a paper if writer got no knowledge about the world.

- A proper top 12 with changes and comparisons to last weeks editions would be enjoyable, we rarely see proper top 12s.

- A big map with all the top alliances and interesting smaller ones like The Resurrected, Slap. etc.

Probably a lot of other potential improvements also.
Im glad we have a paper, but if you are here to put out a 10min- post every week just to keep counting and trying to break record for most papers in a world, not caring about the quality and content at all then personally I wont care for it..

I hope you can get a good paper up and running to keep going with for a long time, that is how you get remembered as a writer in here... Im sure many of us will try to help you on the way.

OK, I will try to make a better issue next time. I didn't really have time this week, but now it's the winter break, I will definitely make a better issue.

well 5 issues are usually Rocks limit, and quality goes downhill from issue 1, while i applaud his efforts he needs to do it properly or just not bother, i'll be interested in issue 6, it would be the 1st he's done i think .Hopefully worth a read this time, as 5 wasn't.

I've gone up to 10 before. lol

DeletedUser46395

Agreed with this issue lacking a bit, but don't take it too hard rock, keep on keeping on, i don't see any of these talkers doing a paper ;)
Hopefully the next one will be amazing

I tried once. Did 2 issues. Although more/better content would be great, I am very grateful to Rock for what he's done so far, it adds quite a bit to the game to have a paper.

DeletedUser17513

I don't know about you guys, but i find Tig very amusing, he does not post in externals very often but when he does, he makes me giggle, hard.

What Ex TBB founder said, and how he explained it, makes a lot of sense to me as it lines up perfectly how EiE expands, by merge not war, not delivering on your promises only confirms how your leadership actually works.

Besides, there is no reason for you to dis me or my ally as neither one of us are relevant, we are only spectators that are allowed to speak our mind based on facts or rumors we notice ingame or on externals.

Truth is, this merge with TBB was both good and bad.. good because it opened new front with good foothold in ocean 65, bad because you decided not to deliver on your promises and now it will bite you in the A$$ and cause internal issues.

DeletedUser48582

The word of an alliance (TBB) that was getting run off the server after attacking a much larger alliance (EiE) over the common sense solution of finding a mutual solution to benefit both groups. TBB was offered a lifeline to remain on the server and EIE would get a solid base in 65. I guess a couple leaders self centered interests trumped the many former TBB players interests.

I sent a Christmas greeting to all members of EIE family and got a reply back that was hate mail back from the former TBB leaders as they left. Shows the type of people you are dealing with here.

Lol Tig i know it was not me since i havent heard anything from you since the merge offer was presented.

The merge-offer was presented for the alliance for them to vote so they had a saying about it. A merge is fine but promising things like a politician and then run from them afterwards... Well that tells more about you than me. Those who have played with and againt me know what i stand for.

But did you really think we would just accept seeing our lads getting attacked and being played like fools? See that just common sense :cool::cool: You could have had a loyal group supporting you...

DeletedUser51435

Lol Tig i know it was not me since i havent heard anything from you since the merge offer was presented.

The merge-offer was presented for the alliance for them to vote so they had a saying about it. A merge is fine but promising things like a politician and then run from them afterwards... Well that tells more about you than me. Those who have played with and againt me know what i stand for.

But did you really think we would just accept seeing our lads getting attacked and being played like fools? See that just common sense :cool::cool: You could have had a loyal group supporting you...

With loyal friends like you who needs enemies. You made that deal knowing full well that your so called friends that didn't join would be food. What a loyal friend you are
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser48582

So the pm i have from you where we agree on a 36 hour NAP for them dont exist? I saw battle report less than ten hours after the merge mate.

DeletedUser54448

With loyal friends like you who needs enemies. You made that deal knowing full well that your so called friends that didn't join would be food. What a loyal friend you are
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Just a few words to say that I was reading this thread and I could not stop myself to comment that when I read here Tig words about friends that are not loyal I was surprised to find that statement coming from him....his words about others reflect exactly what we think about them. ...and of course I dont demand o expect any answer now. ..since he did not answer to my messages in the past would not make sense to answer here now.

DeletedUser51435

I don't know about you guys, but i find Tig very amusing, he does not post in externals very often but when he does, he makes me giggle, hard.

What Ex TBB founder said, and how he explained it, makes a lot of sense to me as it lines up perfectly how EiE expands, by merge not war, not delivering on your promises only confirms how your leadership actually works.

Besides, there is no reason for you to dis me or my ally as neither one of us are relevant, we are only spectators that are allowed to speak our mind based on facts or rumors we notice ingame or on externals.

Truth is, this merge with TBB was both good and bad.. good because it opened new front with good foothold in ocean 65, bad because you decided not to deliver on your promises and now it will bite you in the A$$ and cause internal issues.

This coming from the guy who lost his team because he was on a spy witch hunt and was so out of control people came and knocked on our door as well as other alliances all because he couldn't believe that we simply were getting through his defenses that were coming from other alliances. Your loss was our gain and I should thank you for that.

Foo Fighter thanks for your comments but are you aware these small alliances are saying we have a secret pact? In fact it is so secret you and I don't know anything about it ... how did that happen? Did I miss that memo? If I did I apologize Foo and my Executive Assistant will lose their head for this error.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

On diplomacy we have gone from no one hears from us to we have deals with everyone.
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
Believe me both were not right at the time those comments were said.

Now you say the people that left and formed a new alliance indicate we are unstable ... you are aware that we have 1 player larger than that alliance and any number of 2 player combos that are larger as well. They talk more than they play and we will enjoy taking those cities back. You also point to the number of ghosts ... we have had no more than other large alliances.

We all know EvilKing that you are a 5 alarm troll and we love you for it but lets try not to get the facts this twisted or what it means for this alliances future. We shall all see what the future holds and while I'm confident in EIE's abilities it will only be proven on the battlefield.

Care to take a swing at us again Evilking ... let's see if we can make 2 to 0 on alliance kills
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

This coming from the guy who lost his team because he was on a spy witch hunt and was so out of control people came and knocked on our door as well as other alliances all because he couldn't believe that we simply were getting through his defenses that were coming from other alliances. Your loss was our gain and I should thank you for that.

Foo Fighter thanks for your comments but are you aware these small alliances are saying we have a secret pact? In fact it is so secret you and I don't know anything about it ... how did that happen? Did I miss that memo? If I did I apologize Foo and my Executive Assistant will lose their head for this error.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

On diplomacy we have gone from no one hears from us to we have deals with everyone.
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
Believe me both were not right at the time those comments were said.

Now you say the people that left and formed a new alliance indicate we are unstable ... you are aware that we have 1 player larger than that alliance and any number of 2 player combos that are larger as well. They talk more than they play and we will enjoy taking those cities back. You also point to the number of ghosts ... we have had no more than other large alliances.

We all know EvilKing that you are a 5 alarm troll and we love you for it but lets try not to get the facts this twisted or what it means for this alliances future. We shall all see what the future holds and while I'm confident in EIE's abilities it will only be proven on the battlefield.

Care to take a swing at us again Evilking ... let's see if we can make 2 to 0 on alliance kills
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

as said, highly amusing, Spies are part of the game, but with openly saying that you had a spy just to mess with another founders head(upss EBG said it) of course i wanted to know who the traitor was, and i found out later on, but it did not matter then really, besides you can ask Move, and he will tell you that we both defended mostly alone during our brief pact and only 2 times we were united was when we saw EBG's CS's in water and we crushed and sunk all he had(i guess he did not post that on forum as it would hurt team morale showing other side of his almighty ingame skills, or should i say lack of them).
All "Rumors" or things i say about EiE comes from your alliance and players inside(current ones), so saying they do not exist just makes you look stupid.
Apologies to Noobies, it seems more and more clear now that its 1 sided NAP that specifies EiE not to hit Noobies lol
As part of the leadership you should know in what situation and mess you are in currently, if your players can see it and want to leave slowly then how doesnt Tig know it? i guess you did not get that memo as well..
Other than EBG all best players are EX Devils, what does that tell you about quality of your ally ? in my opinion if it wasnt for EBG to carry you guys from early game onwards you would have sunk just like No Drama disappeared lol

Dude.. if you guys have hard time to win against Noobs with that positioning from all sides against them what chances you have against some better ally and your size?

As said, please post on externals more, i need to laugh more often bud