Nagidos Chronicles
November 26, 2016​
Issue One​

Table of Content:
  • Introduction
  • Top 12 Alliances
  • Drama...or No Drama?
  • What You’ve Said On The Forums

Welcome to the first issue of the Nagidos Chronicles. I am Rock5, the reporter, newspaper writer, Supreme-yeah you get the idea. So let’s get started.

Speed: 3
Unit speed: 2
Revolt
Morale:
Inactive
Alliance limit: 75
Beginner's protection: 5 days

Top 12 Alliances
Show Me Your Noobies-
Swim.Tight core, good players, nice position.
GLE2FME.png

Caustic Soda-
k2X1LQF.png
Swim. Again, tight core and good players, position is interesting…

Enough is Enough-
dYi2Buo.png
Float.Name change from a highly inappropriate one tells the story clearly Enough - there's been more than enough Drama already. If they can put their internal issues aside, they have the core, players and position to do well, but at the moment, my money is on them not being able to, but who knows for sure?

Devil’s Advocates-
SwimThis alliance seems to be getting a lot of heat recently (both ingame and on the forums.) Ranked 4th in attack and 6th in defense, it seems to be that the alliance is holding itself well.
Backdoor Bandits-
Swim. Caustic Soda's academy.
6EQiv6Y.png

Hydra-
Float. Tricky position, slightly more spread out, their diplo will be very busy.
Neew4hL.png

PIED-
Sink. Just way too spread out for this server.
F36fVJT.png

Check Mate-
Float. Famous name, nice players, okay position and spread. We’ll have to see in the coming weeks if this improves
9faOUyk.png

Winter Knights-
Float. At least in the far north-east.
P26vGC5.png

Symmetry-
Sink. Again, too widely distributed.
7Os7zLz.png

Anonymous-
Sink. Too spread out for this world.
WHHr0Pv.png

Written In Blood-
Sink. Too spread out for this world.
yHWzmK8.png

News

Leadership in "No Drama" began arguing (DUKE OF WINDSOR against some of the other leadership). The argument escalated including skype phone calls and yelling.

Duke deleted some of the forums and split with the main "No drama" and created The Raiders and The Raiders II.

The majority of the players stayed with the main alliance and they renamed themselves as Enough is Enough and Enuf is Enuf.

What You’ve Said On The Forums

let him be gangsta for a week or two.. sooner or later these golders are just an easy targets

+ 1
Some players don't play to be bad ***, they play for the CASH baby! Others understand its not about the xp, its' about the battle points, and how many can i get today? like them or hate them, the guys who last are the guys who stick together, play smart, and won't give up.

drama have a 4th alliances Caustic Soda drama list one of their players as their diplo this world is going to be a love fest and dirty underhand tactics with soooo many player playing with new names after screwing ppl other under old ones
The pay-to-win-players are happy about the unbelievable amount of res in this new bpv-worlds. Mass of instant-buys. Full LS nukes after end of 5 day beginner protection, 3-4 cities already AND grouping together!

9 of the TOP 21 players you can find in the pay-to-win-alliance "Show Me Your Newbies"! So they will not sink, because they pay for

Note: Grepointel isn’t loading Devil’s Advocates map for some reason. Also credits to Bearissimus for most of the Top 12 Sink or Swim.That’s all folks see ya next week!

DeletedUser27128

Not bad Rock, tho where is Map for Devil's :D
"Note: Grepointel isn’t loading Devil’s Advocates map for some reason. Also credits to Bearissimus for most of the Top 12 Sink or Swim.That’s all folks see ya next week!"

DeletedUser41165

for some reason grepointel has problems with the ' in the devil name

got a similair problem in kasmenai with i'm from shezono

DeletedUser17513

because they cant display HTML code for " ' " im guessing..

DeletedUser46391

Rock5 I've sent you a pm on here with some simple gossip if you want to use it for any other issues.