Newspaper Nagidos Chronicles Issue Six

DeletedUser46108

Because they were green to each other and listed as full pact in pact window :)
later it was said it was simple NAP :p
It was always listed as a NAP with both sides members informed it was only a NAP. Just saying your """"sources"""" arent that reliable, obviously...

DeletedUser17513

It was always listed as a NAP with both sides members informed it was only a NAP. Just saying your """"sources"""" arent that reliable, obviously...

its not that i care anymore.

DeletedUser46130

Great job rock I really enjoyed this one. Can't wait for next weeks issue. I hope its gonna be as good as this one, if not better! No pressure... :D
Keep up the good work mate.

DeletedUser46395

Great job rock I really enjoyed this one. Can't wait for next weeks issue. I hope its gonna be as good as this one, if not better! No pressure... :D
Keep up the good work mate.

Foo, you have to be the only guy who hits VM to read the newspaper. ;)

DeletedUser46130

Foo, you have to be the only guy who hits VM to read the newspaper. ;)
Hahaha unfortunately im on a vacation and i get wifi once or twice a day, so i use it to catch up read some externals and enjoy myself :D

DeletedUser26636

LOTR being punching bags.

I feel. I got a few supporters of the day. ;)

DeletedUser51786

Foo my friend, Cant deny the relationship now my friend full pact with Caustic where is the honor my friend why not grinding it out I know getting a crown on a silver platter is not your things so why agree to this :) :) :)

DeletedUser46395

Foo my friend, Cant deny the relationship now my friend full pact with Caustic where is the honor my friend why not grinding it out I know getting a crown on a silver platter is not your things so why agree to this :) :) :)

Because Foo is leaving for RL reasons. Shame, but there you go.

DeletedUser46130

I just realized i have become ranga! What has this world come to!