• Start date

DeletedUser46838

Nagidos Chronicles
December 9, 2016​
Issue Three​

Table of Content:
  • War Updates
  • What You’ve Said On The Forums

Welcome to the third issue of the Nagidos Chronicles. I am Rock5, the reporter, newspaper writer, Supreme-yeah you get the idea. So let’s get started.

War Updates
War Story #1: this is not a drill vs Northlanders
Ocean: O45
This is not a drill is an alliance located in O45. It is currently ranked 5th in the points rankings (roughly 2 million in points and has currently 340 cities in possession). In O45, this is not a drill holds 334 cities while second place alliance, Northlanders, 136 cities in said ocean.

The war started started on December 4, 2016 and since then, the score has been 32-0 in the favor of this is not a drill.

Richard Thrust
This is not a drill

When did the war start?
Richard Thrust said:
2016-12-04
What happened during the war between "this is not a drill" and northlanders?
Richard Thrust said:
32-0 at the moment in our favour.
what is the cause of the war?
Richard Thrust said:
They had our cities

Well, that geography and we needed one. There is nothing personal about it and I kinda admire them for taking such a battering and carrying on tbh.

Lots of respect for them.

War Story #1: Show Me Your Noobies
Show Me Your Noobies is an alliance mostly located in O54. It is currently ranked 2nd in the points rankings (approximately 3 million points) with 410 cities in possession. In O54, Noobies have 238 cities while the alliance they’re fighting, Great Global Warriors have 80 cities.
The war between Show Me Your Noobies and Great Global Warriors is currently 47-0 in favor of Noobies.

What You’ve Said On The Forums

Well we're seeing the usual pattern in a DanL cult, sorry, alliance. Dan and his closest cronies get all the support, everyone else gets to lose their cities. Some things never change.
But he has a pretty battleflag - a yellow chicken on a yellow background.

I would disagree, my city and the cities of those that I was with are in high demand. But you're right, they're pretty busy now. And I'm getting good BP from it now that I'm choosing to help. Nice new hobby.

Nice of you to patronize me though

Stable I will go ahead and clarify that whole thing for you. This world dropped honestly HG and our group of about 20 or so didnt plan to play at the start then we saw how to the world looked and made a decision.

I dropped in at first just going to wing it shaz approached me I accepted, HG and the rest dropped later and formed an alliance I joined. HG then approached Shaz and Kkkeeer (old repo) about the idea of the 3 separate groups becoming one making the odds a bit more likely seeing as if not 44 would be random groups of 20-30 odd players in each alliance and not organized. Everyone got together talked and came to agreeable terms and became one. So yes we technically did recruit but not individual players we recruited groups of small premades into one. Add in the fact as everyone knows that people come and go by the time WW's come around I dont really see a problem with it.

I have no idea how the group got together, as mentioned most are enemies so it isn't as if they have talked to me about it. Luckily Dest has cleared up how it all was formed however it doesnt matter either way. And as for easy on myself, seriously dude you really do have no idea of the other alliances I have been in and what challenges we had. Yet again prejudgement as I said before. Your ignorance is staggering but I wont hold it against you.

Evil hurry up with this top 12 please. I'm getting bored replying to these people who already form their opinions based on (and lets be honest) what they would do themselves, the thought that somebody wouldnt do what they do must really p*** them off.

If you have any comments/suggestions, please post below! That’s all folks see ya next week!

DeletedUser54413

Good to come back after a while and see your still churning out amazing papers as per ;)

DeletedUser54414

Good finds on quotes. Hope you'll get even better ones in next issue :D