Newspaper Nagidos Nag, Issue MCXLVII

DeletedUser54518

awh, doing the same thing in every world expecting different results? that's like bashing your head into a concrete wall expecting to make a dent. There will never be a different ending so long as you are the way you are. its not us its you.

DeletedUser54360

awh, doing the same thing in every world expecting different results? that's like bashing your head into a concrete wall expecting to make a dent. There will never be a different ending so long as you are the way you are. its not us its you.

Are you quite sure the rest want to be identified with you?

DeletedUser26636

You killed LOTR yourself. Not us.

Kitty being booted ignited the spark that made everyone else realize staying in LOTR was a death sentence.

DeletedUser51150

oh who am I kidding LOTR is finished not by fighting but by intrigue. The 5 decent souls who stayed with me to the end will go to TLO and the 54 border is over. SMYN are free to expand north into 64 and 63. There is nothing more I can do to stop them. I am beaten not by the sword but by the assassins knife. It is not the first time and it will not be the last. Maybe next time we can write a different ending I am getting tired of this one.

and there it is, the truth. no bravado. the bigger they are the harder they fall. the king is dead...god save the king

https://www.grcrt.net/en_DK/alliance/en95/1070

DeletedUser54360

LORDS OF THE RIM are finished. Tarnished as it was with the remaining stench of kitty kat.

HOWEVER LAST OF THE RIM LORDS is alive and will be reclaiming our historic 64 homelands.

When the time comes Kitty will be neutered. Just as Saladin was silenced and Mithrandil entire attack capacity destroyed in one night.

We have decided to fight for our own interests and those of TLO solely from now on.

As far as 54 border is concerned it does not exist anymore.

However I am very happy fighting mixed ownership island warfare as my rocketing stats show (no3 rank fighter without really trying ).

My one regret was fighting for people who did not deserve it.

BTW those players leaving to TLO did so with my approval as I wanted only my best and fiercest beside me for the vendetta.

No-one with any compunction about eviscerating the three comedians was required to come along ..

We three will deliver vengeance . Wait watch and see.

DeletedUser26636

It's been quiet lately. I think Kitty may need to make some more noise.

DeletedUser46130

no one could have screwed up so many easy assignments so often and have been on the level. Dishonest or incompetent which ?
You lead your own alliance to total and utter failure lol. So i don't know who's incompetent here.
You're a joke, you'll never be anything more than a joke, and everyone knows you're a joke. No one wants to work with you, because, let me repeat again, you're a joke. Keep deluding yourself, and keep on believing conspiracy theories about you, no one cares enough about you to conspire against you.

DeletedUser46130

bcf827b70a5a7d5004315e7c789ea26569c11e232a12ffce9342c36011a1f6fd.jpg

DeletedUser54533

oh who am I kidding LOTR is finished not by fighting but by intrigue. The 5 decent souls who stayed with me to the end will go to TLO and the 54 border is over. SMYN are free to expand north into 64 and 63. There is nothing more I can do to stop them. I am beaten not by the sword but by the assassins knife. It is not the first time and it will not be the last. Maybe next time we can write a different ending I am getting tired of this one.
Remember me? I have been reading the nag and these different posts concerning the "WG show" (which i refused to read while a member of lotr) and i have been both thoroughly amused and surprised (accuracy of the nag). I, aside from maybe Kat, am the least salty of the numerous former lotr leaders/members to find the finger prints of WG when the knife was pulled from our backs. I wish no ill will to lotr (who would want to watch the death of their child) but the demise of lotr ,or whatever you are calling yourself now, rests solely at the feet of its founder! Not, treachery, spies, inactive players, unhelpful members, etc., no, none of that. You (WG), mm'd the entire lotr and accused us (the do not attack list from Mith) of being spies but i wonder...................... have you mm'd the alliance to tell them you have been offering me back in for the last 48 hrs? The rest of the remaining AW as well? I was the only leader or member to have been in lotr longer than any one other than you (WG) and yet I was kicked and falsely accused without even the opportunity to hear why ! I had to learn the reason from people outside of lotr! That alone should tell you that your rat is still getting fat off of your cheese . Bear , you have a gift with words and i do enjoy your retorts. Please, everyone, keep these posts going as laughter is good for the soul!
Sincerely ,
Former non-battle diplomat
Sin Da Gr8

P.S. I think I remember you saying something about thor and aegis being "minnow hunters"? So what do you call the threats you've been making to AW who members are less than 20?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

You lead your own alliance to total and utter failure lol. So i don't know who's incompetent here.
You're a joke, you'll never be anything more than a joke, and everyone knows you're a joke. No one wants to work with you, because, let me repeat again, you're a joke. Keep deluding yourself, and keep on believing conspiracy theories about you, no one cares enough about you to conspire against you.

Is it true one brain cell discovered another in your skull and complained about over crowding ?

Foo yes you are correct the World is flat..

DeletedUser46130

Is it true one brain cell discovered another in your skull and complained about over crowding ?

Foo yes you are correct the World is flat..
You make less sense then my one year old, and his vocabulary consists out of 2 and a half words...
Did Borat teach you English? Don't get too cheeky mate or i'll get some gypsies to put a curse on you ;)

DeletedUser54360

Gentlemen, there is a Trash Talk thread available for your love-in. ;)
I don't dislike Foo just his increasingly feeble attempts to prolong a feud that has no life left in it.

As SMYN consultant **** stirrer he has a job to do. And like me he keeps at it even when the odds are heavily stacked against him.

DeletedUser54360

Remember me? I have been reading the nag and these different posts concerning the "WG show" (which i refused to read while a member of lotr) and i have been both thoroughly amused and surprised (accuracy of the nag). I, aside lets hav e agod look at from maybe Kat, am the least salty of the numerous former lotr leaders/members to find the finger prints of WG when the knife was pulled from our backs. I wish no ill will to lotr (who would want to watch the death of their child) but the demise of lotr ,or whatever you are calling yourself now, rests solely at the feet of its founder! Not, treachery, spies, inactive players, unhelpful members, etc., no, none of that. You (WG), mm'd the entire lotr and accused us (the do not attack list from Mith) of being spies but i wonder...................... have you mm'd the alliance to tell them you have been offering me back in for the last 48 hrs? The rest of the remaining AW as well? I was the only leader or member to have been in lotr longer than any one other than you (WG) and yet I was kicked and falsely accused without even the opportunity to hear why ! I had to learn the reason from people outside of lotr! That alone should tell you that your rat is still getting fat off of your cheese . Bear , you have a gift with words and i do enjoy your retorts. Please, everyone, keep these posts going as laughter is good for the soul!
Sincerely ,
Former non-battle diplomat
Sin Da Gr8

P.S. I think I remember you saying something about thor and aegis being "minnow hunters"? So what do you call the threats you've been making to AW who members are less than 20?

Lets just have a good look at your Alliance History. That is all anyone has to do.

dianices

Phrourach
If counseling is desired, i'm no doctor, but i've done alright as a gaming therapist in the past.

Cheers lads, and happy gaming. I echo bears' comment. When topic diverts to trash, threads should follow suit.