1337629021-the-dictator-review_320.jpg

All hail, Naji,
All hail, Najistan.
All hail, Naji,
All hail, Najistan.

Thats right, in O65, anyone is welcome to join.​

:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:​

DeletedUser15240

(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)(bow)

DeletedUser41959

ArShark
I should add fastest to Quit and Return :p

DeletedUser11965

ArShark
I should add fastest to Quit and Return :p

they made me join! Curly put handcuffs on me, and tetra drugged me, next thing I know, I was asked to "Join or be torture"

DeletedUser32498

they made me join! Curly put handcuffs on me, and tetra drugged me, next thing I know, I was asked to "Join or be torture"
Did anything else happen to you when they handcuffed you? you know..... we don't have to go there but repression is something that doesn't go away easily. it needs to be discussed. ;)

DeletedUser11965

Did anything else happen to you when they handcuffed you? you know..... we don't have to go there but repression is something that doesn't go away easily. it needs to be discussed. ;)

I would rather not talk about what happened. Join us, we will dominate :p

DeletedUser38223

All i know is Naji ordered everyone out of the room.... 2 hours later they came out sweaty and smiling:eek:

DeletedUser11965

The great Najistan has began it's path towards domination in hopes of creating a bigger empire.

DeletedUser

What a joke of an alliance

A bigger joke of an alliance you have to look really long for,, this is a bunch of sheep's from the world Lindos that are good at two things... merging and finding ppl that is not online.. they have never fought an active player. or alliance. the price for this worlds biggest clowns goes to the najii kebabs.

(and just go ahead and minus rep me.. i see it as a plus anyway if u do )

DeletedUser11965

A bigger joke of an alliance you have to look really long for,, this is a bunch of sheep's from the world Lindos that are good at two things... merging and finding ppl that is not online.. they have never fought an active player. or alliance. the price for this worlds biggest clowns goes to the najii kebabs.

(and just go ahead and minus rep me.. i see it as a plus anyway if u do )

You would not last a day in our ocean in Lindos :p