Najistan

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser38223

A bigger joke of an alliance you have to look really long for,, this is a bunch of sheep's from the world Lindos that are good at two things... merging and finding ppl that is not online.. they have never fought an active player. or alliance. the price for this worlds biggest clowns goes to the najii kebabs.

(and just go ahead and minus rep me.. i see it as a plus anyway if u do )

your founder was online when i put her in revolt,, now she is rimmed,,, i put 4 of your players in revolt yesterday , and guess what they were all online , because i hit militia in all of them get your facts straight

DeletedUser

your founder was online when i put her in revolt,, now she is rimmed,,, i put 4 of your players in revolt yesterday , and guess what they were all online , because i hit militia in all of them get your facts straight

lol dont be such a clown as admiral Najii.. since u know all the facts.. was they online when u landed the cs to ? i just hope u come for me soon.. i be happy to leave this world so i no need to see freaks like you.. and the msges your clown najii sent to our leaders just show what level u are at.. there is nothing honorable or great about your alliance,,, and i will apploud the alliance that brings you down and away from this world.

DeletedUser38223

whether she was online when my cs landed is irelevent , you had 14 hours to stack the city with birs from your several pact members and you still couldnt hold it ,,, its alright tho , i would of been upset back when i was a noob to

DeletedUser15240

A bigger joke of an alliance you have to look really long for,, this is a bunch of sheep's from the world Lindos that are good at two things... merging and finding ppl that is not online.. they have never fought an active player. or alliance. the price for this worlds biggest clowns goes to the najii kebabs.

(and just go ahead and minus rep me.. i see it as a plus anyway if u do )

Didn't we just conquer your founder?

DeletedUser11965

lol dont be such a clown as admiral Najii.. since u know all the facts.. was they online when u landed the cs to ? i just hope u come for me soon.. i be happy to leave this world so i no need to see freaks like you.. and the msges your clown najii sent to our leaders just show what level u are at.. there is nothing honorable or great about your alliance,,, and i will apploud the alliance that brings you down and away from this world.

Then you certainly are not playing grepolis if you arent online for everyone to know you have a cs headed your way :p

I heard you were at Lindos, I guess I never notice you since you never made a name for yourself or lasted long :p

DeletedUser

To tetra, First of all.. we do not have any pacts, and second yes you are right we do have some members here that needs training before they get into war..but we also got members that have more experienced then most of your members so i wouldn't be so damn arrogant.

Your time will come.

DeletedUser

thats true.. i had your gozilla as a founder.. and u are right.. i was there for a short time and didn't even try to make a impact..only 27 cities, rl can be a bi.. sometimes.. but i don't think you should get into a pissing contest with me.. you will lose.

DeletedUser

calling me a noob just show where u got your brain )) gl to you on your planet, and btw.. Lindos was probably the worst if this not going to beat it as the lowest world ever.. only a a couple of good alliances there and pgm was not one of them..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL the reply was to someone that have deleted his post.. you are a funny bunch.. u probably get a job in a cirkus.. anyway i am to sick of this forum so u can keep on writing bs of how great you are.. even if u know within yourself that u are the lowest.. gl tho fighting an active alliance..

DeletedUser15240

calling me a noob just show where u got your brain )) gl to you on your planet, and btw.. Lindos was probably the worst if this not going to beat it as the lowest world ever.. only a a couple of good alliances there and pgm was not one of them..

PM, PG

How are these not good alliances :D?

DeletedUser

i was there from the start when i was in the alliance with godzilla,,, and saw how you grew.. you did never fight one active player when i was there.. only take inactives and stacked them with biremes.. don't tell me this is not true. i have no respect for either pg or pm as an alliance and when bs merged into you also i quit the world.. instead of joining you..

DeletedUser15240

i was there from the start when i was in the alliance with godzilla,,, and saw how you grew.. you did never fight one active alliance when i was there.. did only take inactives and stacked them with biremes.. don't tell me this is not true. i have no respect for either pg or pm as an alliance and when bs merged into you also i quit the world.. instead of joining you..

I am godzilla ;). Also look at our conquests, those aren't inactives :D

DeletedUser

as close as close can be ) after i left you might actually dared to fight actives.. but since you outnumbered any other alliance in that world..even if they joined with eachother... that is not very impressive ) so when u get the crown over there it shows how easy it can be for someone to get it.. end of discussion from my side before i get another warning from the mods here...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

as close as close can be ) after i left you might actually dared to fight actives.. but since you outnumbered any other alliance in that world..even if they joined with eachother... that is not very impressive ) so when u get the crown over there it shows how easy it can be for someone to get it.. end of discussion from my side before i get another warning from the mods here...

Quick question:

How can we outnumber people if they join together in an a world with a 40 cap where we have only 2 alliances?