Najistan

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My apologizes for blowing of some steam there.. i am sure u aint that bad as i would make u to be ) i just got to live up to my name sometimes ) you are the best ;) and LoN is no more...

DeletedUser15926

najistan members LoN is mo more but mr furious here moved into oceans heaven

DeletedUser15926

league Of nations is no more our best has moved to the alliance oceans heaven

DeletedUser15926

so whos in charge of nijistan because I need to talk buissness

DeletedUser

I sent a prvt message

u know so much kid.. u are a shame for this game.. first of all let me tell u i been offered many spies in Naji but i thanked no to it.. if u cant win a war without using a spy u are nothing but a biatch, and the reason i dont use spies is that they are crums no matter what side they are on.

DeletedUser

another good thing about naji kebabs is that they dont use silver in their caves lol.. we sent of spies to all of their members and most of them.. all 1k spies went through )) good job.. a few cs there i see..look after them )

DeletedUser38223

first of all ,furious bow master , didnt say any think about spying on oH, so i dont know where that came from,,, when i comes to caves , ever think all our silver was sent spying your members? or that we arnt a bunh of scared turtles ,, only one person in your alliance is conquest ready , whats the point of silver in caves at this point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Lol. There is a quest that encourages people to store 2k silver in their caves. :D Btw there are no such things as wars when a majority of people don't have revolt researched. ;)

DeletedUser

first of all ,furious bow master , didnt say any think about spying on oH, so i dont know where that came from,,, when i comes to caves , ever think all our silver was sent spying your members? or that we arnt a bunh of scared turtles ,, only one person in your alliance is conquest ready , whats the point of silver in caves at this point

You are truly funny tetra.. it just shows how little u know about us..

davinator,,true..najistan came fast grew fast and will disepear fast :)

DeletedUser38223

? what are you talking about , i dont have a spy ,never did,, Talk about stupid people never getting clever *facepalm*

DeletedUser

of course u do have a spy here u have two times now refered directly to MM sent out here lol. *facepalm*

tetrahydrocarbon420 on 2013-08-15 at 13:53
the only thing that concerns me , is people in OH are telling me , that there being told turle up moreless and focus on building defence,,, i dont want to wait a month and then have to crack a bunch of turles ,, and when you factor in all the many pacts it will be very expensive to take any city in this ocean

DeletedUser38223

well then i am more clever then i thought,, because in all honesty , i do not have a spy ,, but it pretty obvious what the game plan , of a nooby alliance is ,,,,turtle up and pray that skilled players leave us alone ,,,

DeletedUser

Well,, then its funny how u can write this for no reason today to then ;)
tetrahydrocarbon420 today at 14:41
so i guess any chance of diplomacy , is off now .. good luck

DeletedUser38223

no reason ? you spied on us and defended an allianceless refugee , during diplomacy talks,, of course im canceling diplomacy ? i dont see how that meens i have a spy

DeletedUser

Yes you attacked us after we merged.. took in members from our alliance.. poached our members after we joined.. u call us refugees for no reason,, u know how that politics are. Yes i took one of your cities because of this.. yes we spied all your cities because u did the same to us first.. the talks from me is always honest.. but when you try to set the order for how this ocean is going to be.. and dont even try to meet in the middle on one point.. i guess i cant be more agreed with you that the diplomatic talks, are off.

DeletedUser32498

Both of you stop spamming and arguing. Save the aggression for in-game.