Beginner Naki's Custom Designs

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
I have been making sigs/avas/pps for a couple of months, this would let me practice my skills :) (Some of these were for YT, and Grepolis. A lot of them I made for me lol)
I will make anything, as long as you give me the dimensions, text, colors, and any pictures you want on them.

Previous works: (How do I put spoiler tags in?)

PP Grepolis 1.PNG

Signature Grepolis 2.JPG

Xanthoz Profile Pic 11-17.png

Xanthoz Profile Pic Grepolis.jpg

YT.jpg

Anon EN66.JPG

Cerberus.jpg

Grepo Profile Pic 11_17.jpg

Grepolis 2014 APA.jpg

And of course, my current sig below.

Last edited:

DeletedUser44426

Well, let's see how are. I would like a signature of max forum size.

Details- A dying blaack dragon with arrows in it.
Text- Death is more beautiful then life

Show me what you got....

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Well, let's see how are. I would like a signature of max forum size.

Details- A dying blaack dragon with arrows in it.
Text- Death is more beautiful then life

Show me what you got....

Alright, no problem. Expect it to be done in around one-two days.

DeletedUser44426

I am entitled to my own opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
The Killing Joke's Order: (If you find me a dragon dying by arrows, I will remake it. I couldn't find one like that, and I tried to photoshop arrows in but it looked hideous.)

ZzqZPdH.jpg

DeletedUser44426

The Killing Joke's Order: (If you find me a dragon dying by arrows, I will remake it. I couldn't find one like that, and I tried to photoshop arrows in but it looked hideous.)

ZzqZPdH.jpg

Thank you, and that Is okay, this looks amazingly fine.

DeletedUser37640

Still looking for practice? Can you make me a coat of arms? Max. size: 180 kB, max. dimensions: 240x180 pixels, allowed file formats: jpg, png, gif. Have some kind of deity looking guy on there, color scheme go with good or evil, along with things in the background to match the morality of the deity. No text

Thanks.

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Still looking for practice? Can you make me a coat of arms? Max. size: 180 kB, max. dimensions: 240x180 pixels, allowed file formats: jpg, png, gif. Have some kind of deity looking guy on there, color scheme go with good or evil, along with things in the background to match the morality of the deity. No text

Thanks.

Done, sent you them in a msg.