Name and shame!

DeletedUser

I would like to nominate Alcarin89 for attacking with biremes. Remember we all started somewhere. And it is important for an alliance to take care of their members. Which I believe was BPD132 point about HK worry about WW too much.

and now for the name and shame game.
So my attack of 5 biremes just landed in enemy harbor he had 6 transport boats and neither me neither him killed any units?

How is that possible?

Don't put yourself to highly on a pedestal, we all have been learning as the game goes on.

@ballzach, I like your sarcasm, cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

I would like to nominate Alcarin89 for attacking with biremes. Remember we all started somewhere. And it is important for an alliance to take care of their members. Which I believe was BPD132 point about HK worry about WW too much.

and now for the name and shame game.

Don't put yourself to highly on a pedestal, we all have been learning as the game goes on.

@ballzach, I like your sarcasm, cheers.

When i attacked with those 5 biremes i had 1k city and enemies had 600-700 points cities i was well aware what biremes are for but considering my city (and my friends city) were the only 2 developed cities for NAVY production i used my advantage sinking enemy transports.

However i did not know at that time the fact that transports are sunk ONLY if all land troops perish.

Check when i wrote that

DeletedUser

I did read it all. I am saying we all start somewhere. Nothing more. I am pretty sure I pointed that out in my post.

cheers and till the next episode.

DeletedUser29371

I did read it all. I am saying we all start somewhere. Nothing more. I am pretty sure I pointed that out in my post.

cheers and till the next episode.

you NAME and SHAMED me because of use of Biremes when clearly the only tiem i USED biremes in attacks was the time when I was the ONLY one developed enough to produce ANY NAVY (apart from transports)

So you name and shamed for no reason really.

When you will show respect and politness i will also no worries. but when you shame me for no reason i really have no bad feelings for shaming you at all

DeletedUser

It sounded like a legitimate name & shame to me...... even if it is nearly a half year in the past.... you admitted yourself it was to accomplish something that couldn't be accomplished the way you were going about trying to accomplish it.

DeletedUser29371

It sounded like a legitimate name & shame to me...... even if it is nearly a half year in the past.... you admitted yourself it was to accomplish something that couldn't be accomplished the way you were going about trying to accomplish it.

he NAME AND SHAMED me for using Biremes as ATTACKING force, which is clearly FAIL considering i was the only player in my region available to PRODUCE any sort of offense/defense navy.

I accomplished a couple of transport kills then i came to the breport where i seen transports inside not killed and my Biremes sent home. so i only did not know that city must be empty to sink TS, and he did not mention that at all... and considering I was playing Grepo for 5 days and did not know that is no big deal i knew full well what biremes are for i took advantage with them and sunk 30+ TS over 48h thanks to me being more developed then I hit the ''indestructable'' TS and learned what i learned.

No shame in that really he is simply digging to mock my name when i am clearly 10 times better than 95% of Olympia :) and i learned in 5 days things people still do not know and those people try and mock my skills and good name.

DeletedUser17088

another mass of post deletions that have nothing to do with the topic but purely to wind each other up, get a grip because i am losing my patience with all of you

DeletedUser

I would like to shame and name Defiance for first let alone all the small players and then hitting on them!
That is the cheapest way of gaining points i saw in my three years of playing this game!
Shame!

DeletedUser

I guess the war is over?

DeletedUser

who ever is the owner of the computer where this pic was made must be a patience man/women...
besides other stuff, two grepointel maps open in firefox,.........
respect for that as well as for the nice pic!!!

DeletedUser

who ever is the owner of the computer where this pic was made must be a patience man/women...
besides other stuff, two grepointel maps open in firefox,.........
respect for that as well as for the nice pic!!!

I was just curious about the status of the conflict, nothing more :]

Have to know what's going on in my surrounding oceans, but the core oceans also.