Name and shame!

DeletedUser25074

i wouldn't say SM are elite lol i don't approve of that term.

DeletedUser

I'm not a fan of that term either. I wouldn't call Paragon "elite" either.

DeletedUser

Funny.... you've done it so many times though. Joseph I've never seen do it that I remember. But Orestes & Alcarin I have seen refer to Paragon & other alliances as "elite" many many times.

DeletedUser

I use that term because I'm referred to as such and it slips out. I don't think of myself as elite and never aimed for Paragon to be as such. This isn't Navy Seals BUDS, it's a game. Anyone that puts in the time and effort can be an "elite" player. Not anyone can be an elite soldier.

As far as I can tell, the only elite on this server is sasacurcic. He's serbian special forces. lol

How fitting it is that he owns top ABP spot. I can't catch up for the life of me.

DeletedUser25074

tbh i dont think i have ever seen them call themselves elite as such not directly anyway. I do remember alcar and/or orest using the term to describe the top alliance's aka SM para HK enigma in reference to someone else's comment about said alliances being elite though.

DeletedUser29371

SamLatoo Olympian Roughnecks 2012-10-05 17:14
yup.. keep in mind too that with all that support in 1 spot, they would have a hard time making more units to defend somewhere else.

if they keep up the LS attacks and take down transport ships, would they not have a hard time recalling their support to reassign it?

Enough said imo... Its an old intel i just wanted everyone to read how smart and skillful some members of roughnecks are, wonder why they are even 2 alliances why not merge lol

DeletedUser

If you guys don't like the term "elite" then what would you prefer to call an alliance that is not an MRA? I don't think it was necessarily to indicate a "best" alliance I think that it was meant to indicate a selective alliance. You could say a selective alliance or a discriminating alliance or exclusive alliance or something like that.

DeletedUser

Not really a shame, but just too funny.

JMarcus's info in his profile.

"I am the conqueror. The one whose name your mother calls out in her sleep. I ask no mercy and give no quarter. I take what is mine - and if i see it, and desire it - it is mine. Men lament my presence and women cry at my leaving. I am the author of the rules and care not a whit for those seeking to constrain me. When I take your city no one is safe, men will die or serve and women, from menarche to menopause submit to my will and end praying for offspring bearing my genome. Do not waste my time and I say this once. Lead, follow or GET OUT OF MY WAY."

LOL

DeletedUser29371

If you guys don't like the term "elite" then what would you prefer to call an alliance that is not an MRA? I don't think it was necessarily to indicate a "best" alliance I think that it was meant to indicate a selective alliance. You could say a selective alliance or a discriminating alliance or exclusive alliance or something like that.

Selective alliance might be the best and most realistic however elite is the common word and it does represent word selective in it aswell.

Though not all players of any ''ELITE'' alliance are trully ELITE.

DeletedUser

"I am the conqueror. The one whose name your mother calls out in her sleep. I ask no mercy and give no quarter. I take what is mine - and if i see it, and desire it - it is mine. Men lament my presence and women cry at my leaving. I am the author of the rules and care not a whit for those seeking to constrain me. When I take your city no one is safe, men will die or serve and women, from menarche to menopause submit to my will and end praying for offspring bearing my genome. Do not waste my time and I say this once. Lead, follow or GET OUT OF MY WAY."

LOL

Omg LOL I'm Tearing up right now !

DeletedUser32439

LOL

Genghis Khan couldn't have said it any better. ;)

DeletedUser

Still need to find bigger fail guy than me who were dodging CS over night and took 310 points ghost, but you come in close 2nd :p

I thought I was bad. I sent a farming expedition off to a 800 pt ghost and did not realize that I had sent a cs along... Oh, I heard about that in our forums for months on end

DeletedUser

Alcarin89 spent about 12,000 gold getting that city up to snuff. A justified expense considering how young Olympia was at the time. lol

DeletedUser32565

hmmmmf, and what DEV didnt mention was that it was on the SAME island as the one he used to farm it, so everytime he logged on he could just look out the window of his main city and see it shining back at him like a beacon of his ineptidude :)),, oh and nobody even mentioned it in our forum, NOBODY!!!!. ok, well I MIGHTVE made a passing comment on it :)

DeletedUser

I have to name and shame myself for letting babies to merge with Hell Knights. What a mistake! At least when someone check member stats from these player, they will have former HK membership in alliance changes category. This is proud message from their leader:

syndicate exit

bpd132 Syndicate 2012-11-09 02:28

Hey, i've been ignoring you over the last 24 hours. Syndicate operates under a system of decision making that includes input from all of our members. We live and die in this game for each other. The removal of Conkeydong A LOT of people off. Myself included.

First, i believe that we interpreted the terms of our merger differently. It was our understanding that we would continue to operate as the syndicate with our leadership for the short term, until we could fully integrate. You kicked out one of my members within 12 hours without discussing this with me. This did not sit well with any of us. And by doing so, you broke the terms that we negotiated. You have mentioned recently in the forums that 'we have great potential' and you could help us get into oceans that have real wars. Let me be clear. You and your alliance may have joined this world before us, but your proximity to the center of the earth does not make you better than us. Any accomplishments of the past, do not represent what you are capable of doing right now. Fear us, we do not fear you. Nobody puts baby in a corner.

hugs and kisses

bpd132

DeletedUser

Vojihna obviously put baby in a corner for a very good reason. You say you're a democracy? Then why did ConkeyDong barge in barking orders and demanding war with Enigma just a few hours after joining HK? I read the conversation between these two. Conkey was demanding and condescending. One does not join a new alliance and start insulting the founder.

As for democracy, it does not work in this game. I bet it takes you days to make a decision. Enjoy your bureaucracy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

conkey didn't bark in (under orders either) and declare war with enigma. He posted a poll that included the top 12 alliances (by points not ABP, sorry alcarin) and simply asked who to go to war with. He wasn' t demanding or condescending. He was SARCASTIC...oooohhh ahhh I said the forbidden word on this forum.A great method of misinterpretation and confusion. Kind of like Hyperbole, right Mr. Argos?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

First, i believe that we interpreted the terms of our merger differently. It was our understanding that we would continue to operate as the syndicate with our leadership for the short term, until we could fully integrate. You kicked out one of my members within 12 hours without discussing this with me. This did not sit well with any of us. And by doing so, you broke the terms that we negotiated. You have mentioned recently in the forums that 'we have great potential' and you could help us get into oceans that have real wars. Let me be clear. You and your alliance may have joined this world before us, but your proximity to the center of the earth does not make you better than us. Any accomplishments of the past, do not represent what you are capable of doing right now. Fear us, we do not fear you. Nobody puts baby in a corner.

See really all this happens when mergers happen that ARE NOT decided upon.... you all made a half-a*s agreement and we all here know democracy SUCKS big time.

As for Vojihna kicking 1 of ''your'' members... seriously .... you cannot come into alliance and start talking about WHO TO WAGE WAR with regardless if its sarcastic or meant real, if someone would do that when joining Paragon he would be told to SHUT UP or be gone aswell, if he continued Orestes or myself would simply kick him.

Conkey is really a wannabe important which is clearly shown on forums and such players like him are bad in following leaders and others in general. Because they think they are smart when they clearly are not. I advised no merge anyway and I am kinda glad this happened so HK have good target to wipe out, and they do not get bored of cease fire with SM.

(.............) buzzer sound. You run a tight ship. so worried about WW islands you can't protect your own.

This is really irrelevant even if true, because when WW era starts those WW islands will likely be useless since they will prolly change locations!

DeletedUser

Well, gotta love the politics in Olympia.... Go from friends merging together to enemies declaring war on each other.... I'll be interested to see how HK's Southern half holds up to an "elite" group like Syndicate.... & vice versa... HK has proven to be tough, I'm not convinced a team so small as Syndicate can handle them....

I think you should both be shamed just for the hell of it :p lol [/sarcasm] (for Alcarin :p)