Name and Shame!

TromboneTom

Strategos
The coveted crown for WW of this server is still far away.

Here is my question. How good is Game Over? They have 73 noobs players. I hope you guys are good fighters rather than simmers and just waiting for ghosts in Game On WW islands.

Shame on you Game Over!

Your 5 WW will soon wipe out in this world. Watch out. :)
811ce8feef0d39027c670950c2183588.png
c0b440f9dabb82eee41f0f3ff7048e2e.png

Thats pretty awkward

DeletedUser31057

Tombrone Tom, you love to show my crown next to my name huh.

You, and your sidekick Heres20BuckKillMe you looks like a right idiot on the externals :)

DeletedUser54012

@Heres20BuckKillMe
look at him he has 2 crowns next to his name which he probably got with the same style of play and certain people consider those with crowns to be the victors . That 's probably what he meant. am i right ?
Game on is catching up in terms of bp they have now become second in kasmenai which is defeinitely an improvement.

TromboneTom

Strategos
The coveted crown for WW of this server is still far away.

Here is my question. How good is Game Over? They have 73 noobs players. I hope you guys are good fighters rather than simmers and just waiting for ghosts in Game On WW islands.

Shame on you Game Over!

Your 5 WW will soon wipe out in this world. Watch out. :)
Dang, im amazed how you need four alliances to help defend against an alliance of 73 noob players, i wonder what that makes you guys.

DeletedUser53998

I think whoever is still our moderator for this world should close this thread its not keeping with the spirit of the game at all. As there has been a lot of tension between the two main alliances and there obviously some strongly feeling both sides. Resorting to petty insults doesn't do anyone any favours.

DeletedUser52860

I think whoever is still our moderator for this world should close this thread its not keeping with the spirit of the game at all. As there has been a lot of tension between the two main alliances and there obviously some strongly feeling both sides. Resorting to petty insults doesn't do anyone any favours.

I agree, especially when there is a "pass the salt" thread for those who want to pop up and talk complete garbage.