Discussion Name change

DeletedUser

There should be an option to change game name, at least one time. Not everyone is satisfied with their name.
As for me, i have the same game name as my email (except from the @.......com part) and im still denied a name change.
Shouldnt be so difficult to get this done

DeletedUser

While there are some exceptions to getting a name change, I am not 100% certain if your situation qualifies. I would suggest sending in a support ticket to talk to a senior if you have not already.

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Yes, i personally think that it isnt a big deal, and it should be available, even if its for a fee of 1500 gold per change or something. Its standard in many games.

DeletedUser

I have already sent a ticket about it and sent pm msg to several mods. Im sure im not alone in wanting to change game name in this game and a limitation of name change would do in my opinion.
The ticket reply is: "Thank you for your query. I'm afraid a user name may only be changed if it is inappropriate or if you have inadvertently used your full real name or full email address."

DeletedUser5819

Write back and explain that it is your email address, they should be able to check that this is true.
It won't guarantee you a change, as it is not your full email as such, but if you did not mention the fact initially they would probably not be aware.

DeletedUser

I've done so. i get enough spam mail in my inbox in this game. dont need it in my email aswell

DeletedUser5819

I was going to suggest starting again with a new name, but I see you have been using this one for about a year already.

You could start the new world with a new name though.

DeletedUser

There should be an option to change game name, at least one time. Not everyone is satisfied with their name.

You should recommend this on the idea section. It's a good suggestion with the potential to receive enough positive feedback for it to be implemented. :D

DeletedUser

I would like to delete my forum account. Can you facilitate this?

DeletedUser18132

Last time I checked, no, but you can ask a purple mod to put a permanent ban on it.