Name Change

DeletedUser

WHY DID WE CHANGE NAMES? I guess, Venom wanted to be in vermin structure. Vermin are not getting enough with venom structure. VERMIN all the way! To the crowns:cool:

DeletedUser

Yes, and now Vermin has difficulty to get their name back...

DeletedUser43325

Erm... Or it's all just good fun. Seems to me this "chipli" guy, the one who is too afraid to let people know who he is in game, is just desperate to find any reason to smear the number 1 alliance on this server. Obsessed much? I feel like I should file for a restraining order or something.

I bet he's a 9/11 truther too.

DeletedUser

Erm... Or it's all just good fun. Seems to me this "chipli" guy, the one who is too afraid to let people know who he is in game, is just desperate to find any reason to smear the number 1 alliance on this server. Obsessed much? I feel like I should file for a restraining order or something.

You dont make jokes about 9/11. End of discussion.

DeletedUser

You think I am a Gotham Soldier? You are one great guy. Ever heard about the story. Teacher helps a student to grow and transform. Student becomes arrogant and makes fun of teacher. You remember anything from this great man?

DeletedUser43325

You think I am a Gotham Soldier? You are one great guy. Ever heard about the story. Teacher helps a student to grow and transform. Student becomes arrogant and makes fun of teacher. You remember anything from this great man?

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. And why on earth are you now dragging GS into this. You can't possibly be claiming to be GS - as GS has a much better grip on the English language then you do.

The only identity that seems to make any sense is Milos21, and I don't know if I would like to pay you that compliment.

DeletedUser

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. And why on earth are you now dragging GS into this. You can't possibly be claiming to be GS - as GS has a much better grip on the English language then you do.

The only identity that seems to make any sense is Milos21, and I don't know if I would like to pay you that compliment.

If you read again proper, You might understand. GS might be better than me but certainly, you're worse than me

DeletedUser48538

Insult Insult, trash talk Trash Talk, Blah blah Blah, I'm better than you but cannot prove it, you suck you suck

O cannot forget, stupid banner poster thing too

DeletedUser

I think you coming here and declaring that you are "better than him" says all that needs to be said.

Well, This is the thing. An enemy of a person should be respected. Black Pig for instance is respected by most I know. Even bigbad has a good name and he is widely respected. But Miknel, no.

DeletedUser

Well, This is the thing. An enemy of a person should be respected. Black Pig for instance is respected by most I know. Even bigbad has a good name and he is widely respected. But Miknel, no.

You speak the truth.

DeletedUser43325

Trust me, I don't lose any sleep over one player who is too afraid to share his IGN, and another who is by far the worst big mouth player in the game - and the only one I've ever heard of that has had his alliance mutiny against him and rim because he is so terrible. I don't even want your respect, because that would just make me look bad if you did respect me.

But lets looks at some facts here - which unfortunately is the least talked about thing on this externals.

Venom is, and has been since day 1 on this server, the #1 alliance in Taras in points and BP. For all of your doomsday predictions, that have been going on since before Taras even opened, Venom still remains #1 and has conquered more than twice as many cities as the next highest alliance. The only things you have managed to bring are 1)"this is what I've heard" sort of statements that circulate throughout your little anti-venom club that no one cares about and 2) "just wait for...." sort of statements, which, I'm still waiting, and my alliance is still #1 while I wait. You have nothing but your delusional thoughts and wishes. If you could do anything to "bring us down", as you say, you would've done it already. There are many enemies that are deserving of mine and Venom's respect, you two are not even close to them. So keep bringing us your doomsday predictions, and we'll just keep taking cities until they come true.

DeletedUser

Good luck taking my cities. For someone who doesn't care about us two noobs or our little Anti-Venom club you sure are scavenging for alliances to merge into you. You sure are trying to defend your alliance from two external players. I have a big mouth, okay. You have a big ego. You dont even know what's coming. That's the funny part about it. My Intel stretches far beyond your alliance.