Name Not Decided

DeletedUser

The name will either be, "Rising Sun", "Phantom Sultanate" or "The Saints"

I prefer having a small crew(5-20) of players i get on with but dont mind more players.Im looking for players who are slightly aggresive or very aggresive, i dont mind simmers though if they can look after themself.Ill accept anyone that wants in but if they arent active or using the forum or arent what im looking for, they wont last long.In the past ive made alliances but cbb leading them, this wont happen this time.Now anyway ive got a good amount of leading.I lead CS on pi for a bit with ZHR,JTin46 and Douxz for a while.During that time we were number one for ABP and BP, but a month into pi ZHR left and i joined -NOD- because i couldnt be bothered leading.I also led TiS for a long time on beta, but quit beta as i wanted more time on pi.Other things ive done leading is lead groups in certain alliances throughout grepolis.

Current Members​
WM802​
eguthrie83​
JTin46​
Ritzu​
hufflepuffman​
ladasha​
GDi ReTrO​

Possible Members​
Phish​
GDi ReTrO​

Council​
WM802​
eguthrie83​
Ritzu​
ladasha​

Corner​
North-West​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He quit grepolis

No, he doesnt have the time to play eta, he can play worlds like chi though.

The name is ................ Phantom Sultanate

Its Tango Down now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Love how I was never asked if I wanted to be in this yet I am :p. I came up with a name for my alliance now; I and TC0 will be called Vietnamese Whirls :D.

DeletedUser

Love how I was never asked if I wanted to be in this yet I am :p. I came up with a name for my alliance now; I and TC0 will be called Vietnamese Whirls :D.

lol, that will just be TC0

@hufflepuffman, if he doesnt join, hell quit before the world is a week old.